My Peachy LT Diary!

Lovemusic said:
Does the C25K actually work as I have the app on my phone but have never tried it as not a huge fan of running - does it help to get the inches off?

I'm really enjoying it and it is a good programme so give it a go, as for the inches I'm not sure yet only on week one and I never measure my inches anyway I'm rubbish at that haha xx

Ooohhh enjoy your swim, i`ll be there on thursday.... and extensions ;) fab invention :D XX

Does the C25K actually work as I have the app on my phone but have never tried it as not a huge fan of running - does it help to get the inches off?

Give it a go hun, you'll be amazed. 2 inches off my thigh measurement in 3 weeks since 'graduating'.

Dx

another mile in the pool 70 lengths just over 30min!!! sleeepy now x

Bloody hell girl you're nearly twice as fast as me, I usually do 40 in 30 mins. Need to get some coaching I think!

Well done! Get some z's now.

Dx

Denise140 said:
Bloody hell girl you're nearly twice as fast as me, I usually do 40 in 30 mins. Need to get some coaching I think!

Well done! Get some z's now.

Dx

Haha it's hard work Denise but it feels great... Especially now my new costume fits! Was wearing my old one that I bought Pre LT which was an 18 so now because it's worn in and baggy etc it was dragging! However my new 14 fits great and streamlined everything xx

another mile in the pool 70 lengths just over 30min!!! sleeepy now x

wow good going!! I love swimming - one of the few sports I enjoy. Never been very athletic (hence the size I suppose!!). Going swimming tomorrow.

HockeyNut said:
wow good going!! I love swimming - one of the few sports I enjoy. Never been very athletic (hence the size I suppose!!). Going swimming tomorrow.

Ahh you see I was before I let myself go I played every sport I could really would have a go at anything only really enjoyed swimming though which saved me really when I started up again xx

Well girls weigh in today...... -10lbs!!! WTF! HOW??? I've no idea! So that means I'm bang on 12st! Whoop! X

peach pip said:
Well girls weigh in today...... -10lbs!!! WTF! HOW??? I've no idea! So that means I'm bang on 12st! Whoop! X

Yay!!!! Roll on the 11s!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

susieg77 said:
Yay!!!! Roll on the 11s!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Could have knocked me down with a feather when I saw bang on 12! When I see 11 you will have to scrape me off the ceiling haha! You ok lovely? X

OMG babe!!! Well done sweet!!! You've done great!!! So proud of you!!!

You must feel amazing!!!

Well done!!!

XXX

Deezer said:
OMG babe!!! Well done sweet!!! You've done great!!! So proud of you!!!

You must feel amazing!!!

Well done!!!

XXX

I'm blown away Hun thought it was gonna be about 4 ish! All this exercise works, have also decided I'm going to come off TFR next week and do two shakes one meal as I controlled it well over Christmas and even lost a lb, and I have that many events to go to I will need a bit of wiggle room eating wise so im going down your route hun and being healthy and an exercise junkie! Haha! Xx

now that deserves a nickerless cancan lol...well done, truely amazing and youve inspired so many on here x well chuffed for you hun x

Back