My Peachy LT Diary!

It does work!!! LT is the grearest boost though isnt it?? X

oh hell yeah Dee LT gives an amazing boost and i have learnt so much from this diet its unbelievable. long live LT!

whooohoooo knickerless can can it is! haha on the town hall steps when i drop below 12 haha! thanks so much girls couldnt have done any of this without you xxx

haha ive lost the worlds largest ball of tape and a human brain!! and just realised im 1lb off the 6 stone mark!! eeek! giddy xx

Oh dear x

Attachments

• image-919372203.jpg
    image-919372203.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 24
Oh Peachy that is absolutely fantastic. Well done. Really proud of you. x

Wow! That's incredible! I bet you could hardly believe it- well done sweetie!

Waiting to hear that 12 stone barrier smashing! I'm half an aggravating little pound away from 12 at the mo.....maybe if I stand on one leg............

wowzer!!!! :eek: almost 6 stone off... I am in awe of you my dear lol.... I cant wait till I can say Ive lost 8 stone or even better 9 woohoo :D L xxxx

Denise140 said:
Wow! That's incredible! I bet you could hardly believe it- well done sweetie!

Waiting to hear that 12 stone barrier smashing! I'm half an aggravating little pound away from 12 at the mo.....maybe if I stand on one leg............

Haha go for a pee.... And get naked that will get rid of 1/2 lb! Or squint at the scales when you read them! Haha!
Alternatively wait a day and it will be long gone Denise! How's the Cambridge plan going hun xx

Louloubellehoney said:
wowzer!!!! :eek: almost 6 stone off... I am in awe of you my dear lol.... I cant wait till I can say Ive lost 8 stone or even better 9 woohoo :D L xxxx

Ohhh Hun I know what you mean! You are well on your way to that goal though! Well I can say from my heaviest I've lost at least 10 stone! (don't know exact lbs but I was over 22st!) and when I'm done I want to be able to say I've lost 12st and over half of my body weight! To be fair I'm happy now but I've got the bug if I'm honest and want to get to that 10st recommend healthy weight xx

Oh I meant to ask how are things going with the man from your congregation? X

Ohh peachy he doesn`t even know I like him yet, and men are notoriously bad at picking up signals too... but slowly slowly catchy monkey lol xxx

oh hell yeah Dee LT gives an amazing boost and i have learnt so much from this diet its unbelievable. long live LT!

whooohoooo knickerless can can it is! haha on the town hall steps when i drop below 12 haha! thanks so much girls couldnt have done any of this without you xxx
YOU have done this hun!!! Be proud... you are a true inspirartion babe!!!

YAY!!!

Exciting stuff!!!

x

Haha go for a pee.... And get naked that will get rid of 1/2 lb! Or squint at the scales when you read them! Haha!
Alternatively wait a day and it will be long gone Denise! How's the Cambridge plan going hun xx

I'd had one (pee) and I was (naked and squinting!)!

Cambridge ? It has been great. I'm stepping up now..... like the LT refeed but over 8 weeks.
On step 3 (of 5)ATM which is 2 CD products + light breakfast, a salad lunch and a proper dinner (including carbs!). Still losing but slowing down which is fine because I've had enough of meal replacement now tbh - just wanna get back to eating with family and friends again.

Will definitely have lost 8 stone (i.e be 1 1st 11) by the time I finish stepping up (5.5 weeks time) and so I'll be out of the obese category and my head is in the right place! Anything else I lose by following Monty will be a bonus.

Happy with that!

Dx

Montignac Method here I come!

Louloubellehoney said:
Ohh peachy he doesn`t even know I like him yet, and men are notoriously bad at picking up signals too... but slowly slowly catchy monkey lol xxx

Ohhhh Lou now come along! Be bold xx

Deezer said:
YOU have done this hun!!! Be proud... you are a true inspirartion babe!!!

YAY!!!

Exciting stuff!!!

x

Aww Hun bless ya thank you it was you and lilac who inspired me to keep pushing on never thought I'd get this far this quick though thats a huge surprise. I am very proud of myself for getting here but mainly for the changes I've made as well, glad I came on here as the support has been ace and hope people read all our stories and see it can be done xx

Denise140 said:
I'd had one (pee) and I was (naked and squinting!)!

Cambridge ? It has been great. I'm stepping up now..... like the LT refeed but over 8 weeks.
On step 3 (of 5)ATM which is 2 CD products + light breakfast, a salad lunch and a proper dinner (including carbs!). Still losing but slowing down which is fine because I've had enough of meal replacement now tbh - just wanna get back to eating with family and friends again.

Will definitely have lost 8 stone (i.e be 1 1st 11) by the time I finish stepping up (5.5 weeks time) and so I'll be out of the obese category and my head is in the right place! Anything else I lose by following Monty will be a bonus.

Happy with that!

Dx

Montignac Method here I come!

Haha give it another day then! Glad you're still going strong with the new plan, you've been a star 8st is amazing!! I still haven't looked into Monsieur monty's plan but I know you speak very highly of it so I certainly will... I just need something simple or I get do confused xx

Nah... its not the time to be bold with him... he`s had a bad time of it last few years and so have I so like I say slowly does it... we have time.. not like we don`t. Having his daughter over for play dates with Scarlett at some point, so that will be an opener... as well as seeing him every thurs and sunday, plus saturdays sometimes too... hee hee... hes such a loving father, so dedicated to his daughters, and hes got a fab sense of humour, plus hes very sociable (lots of blokes arent!) In fact I cant think of a single bad thing to say about him tbh... BUT need to get to know him lots more and him me before anything else... thanks though Peachy XXX

Louloubellehoney said:
Nah... its not the time to be bold with him... he`s had a bad time of it last few years and so have I so like I say slowly does it... we have time.. not like we don`t. Having his daughter over for play dates with Scarlett at some point, so that will be an opener... as well as seeing him every thurs and sunday, plus saturdays sometimes too... hee hee... hes such a loving father, so dedicated to his daughters, and hes got a fab sense of humour, plus hes very sociable (lots of blokes arent!) In fact I cant think of a single bad thing to say about him tbh... BUT need to get to know him lots more and him me before anything else... thanks though Peachy XXX

Lou I meant like a drink not a marriage proposal haha. Xx

:D lol yeah I know you did, but we don`t "date" the same way most people do... its a little bit different... probably to most people seen as very old fashioned... We "date" with a view towards marriage, and only get to know one another in a setting where we arent alone... and then if we were to date we would have chaperones... it prevents the temptation of " a bit of you know what" before marriage you see... :) L xxx

And you have issues with staying 100%!!!!! You should be a grand master at it!!! Haha! Good lord I don't know how you manage that all credit to ya Hun now that's strength! Xx

I`ve not been put to the test yet since becoming a JW..... But Jehovah God knows its hard hence the need for chaperones! After all we were created to pro~create, its the most natural urge in the world.. even to us! A lot have slipped up... but lots of adherance to guidelines and lots of prayer... and its totally acheiveable. Think of the Wedding Night ;) woohoo LOL XXXX

Back