My Peachy LT Diary!

Louloubellehoney said:
I`ve not been put to the test yet since becoming a JW..... But Jehovah God knows its hard hence the need for chaperones! After all we were created to pro~create, its the most natural urge in the world.. even to us! A lot have slipped up... but lots of adherance to guidelines and lots of prayer... and its totally acheiveable. Think of the Wedding Night ;) woohoo LOL XXXX

I'd be thinking what if I got to the wedding night and it was rubbish! Haha xx

OMG Peachy how many lengths... hopefully I can get back to swimming next week ...fingers tightly crossed ...and whispering so a certain little visitor doesn't reappear and muck my plans up! ~lol~

Lou ...Your doing fab honey :)

Denise...OMG how amazing are you with how much you've lost so far! And half a lbs away try breathing out and then weighing yourself ~lol~ less air might make a difference ;)

I'm back girlies and with a new vengance :D x x x

You've lost 5 stone?? you must feel like a different person! I remember when I lost weight years ago, it took me ages to re-train my mind. I'd go into a shop & pick up a size 16 but I had actually gone down to a 10... couldnt get used to it!! Am hoping for the same again this time, although starting at an 18 now so may be a bit optimistic.
Its a great feeling when you can buy from 'normal' high street stores!
Good luck, your diary is one of the many helping to motivate me xx

siany71 said:
You've lost 5 stone?? you must feel like a different person! I remember when I lost weight years ago, it took me ages to re-train my mind. I'd go into a shop & pick up a size 16 but I had actually gone down to a 10... couldnt get used to it!! Am hoping for the same again this time, although starting at an 18 now so may be a bit optimistic.
Its a great feeling when you can buy from 'normal' high street stores!
Good luck, your diary is one of the many helping to motivate me xx

Thanks Hun it's actually over 6st now An in total over 10st :) it feels amazing and yeah clothes shopping is odd... I have no idea what size I am now im about a 14 ish. I swear I can't get used to seeing reflection and thinking its not me haha! X

Wow Peachy how fantastic are you. Big well done girl! You must be so proud of yourself.

Ohhh guys I am so unbelievably bloated it's untrue!!! I've come off TFR now and giving the healthy eating a whirl but my god this is awful!! Xx

:( that doesn't sound good Peachy but your body has got to get use to eating again and digesting food.

Hope you feel better soon honey x x x

Nothing overly bad mainly protein in the form of chicken but I had some noodles as my oh took me for sushi! So I know it's them! Also had a big gin and tonic....So I'm not surprised I feel like arse but it's my own fault! .... Just been for a run though and feel a bit better! Been very good with food today, had a vanilla brew this am, atkins cereal bar for lunch and chicken salad for tea ..... Should be ok shouldn't it x

Nothing overly bad mainly protein in the form of chicken but I had some noodles as my oh took me for sushi! So I know it's them! Also had a big gin and tonic....So I'm not surprised I feel like arse but it's my own fault! .... Just been for a run though and feel a bit better! Been very good with food today, had a vanilla brew this am, atkins cereal bar for lunch and chicken salad for tea ..... Should be ok shouldn't it x

It'll settle hun, don't worry!
xx

Well it better get its act together pretty sharp ish or it will get a stern talking to!! Xx

Back