My Peachy LT Diary!

well girls i powered through despite the agony haha!

another 5k run, 20k bike ride and mile swim! oooosssshhhhh!
ready for a rest now though, so nothing tomorrow and i have only got to fit in another 20k bike ride at centre parcs and ive done two triathlons this week!

bath time now for a relax with a book!

I'm done... Peach out! xx

Barking mad!.......but lovely with it :D

Whoop whoop centre parcs!!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!! Xxx

Last edited:
Urgh! So so tired! Great weekend in the woods and a nice break....looking forward to some hard work now!
I have another 2 st to lose to get to 10st and I will get there before summer, TOTM at the min and feel like a whale .... But the snow is clearing and that puts me back outside running so yay! Hope everyone is well missed you all! Xx

Lol Bionic peach :0) hope you have a lovely time away you've worked so hard to get to where you are right now x x x

Aww thanks Hun so ready to do the last bit now though... Want this last bit off then I can concentrate on other things :)

Have an amazing holiday Hun you deserve it and after all this crappy snow you need it xx

yay feel better for that nice 6 mile walk!! grrrrrr! i will be skinny one day!! haha! x

Wow, I've just read our diary you are a true inspiration to newbies like myself! xx

JACSFAT said:
Wow, I've just read our diary you are a true inspiration to newbies like myself! xx

Hey thanks so much, I've still got a way to go yet but trying my best haha!
How are you finding LT? Glad my diary has helped a little, just want it to show that it can be done x

Urgh! So so tired! Great weekend in the woods and a nice break....looking forward to some hard work now!
I have another 2 st to lose to get to 10st and I will get there before summer, TOTM at the min and feel like a whale .... But the snow is clearing and that puts me back outside running so yay! Hope everyone is well missed you all! Xx
Lovely to see you back... Glad you had a good time lovely!!! Right me and you!!!! Telling these last few pounds to p*** off!!!

X

hey hun! It's doing my swede in these last few lbs! Can't seem to make progress haha! So quite right they can f**k right off now for the both of us! We will not be beaten!! X

I keep grumbling... but i've just looked at my stats and I've lost 16lbs in 6 weeks!!! But I do need these last couple of stones off!!! I'm so impatient.... Blooking these lipo sessions has given me something to aim for though!!!! I'm aiming for 2 stone off by then... So I have 8 weeks or so.... Thats 3.5lbs a week!!!! *Fingers crossed*
X

Deezer said:
I keep grumbling... but i've just looked at my stats and I've lost 16lbs in 6 weeks!!! But I do need these last couple of stones off!!! I'm so impatient.... Blooking these lipo sessions has given me something to aim for though!!!! I'm aiming for 2 stone off by then... So I have 8 weeks or so.... Thats 3.5lbs a week!!!! *Fingers crossed*
X

Well I have the same to lose hun another 2 stone, so will aim for the same and that hopefully will keep me on track... Your stats are great hun, I've just stayed exactly the same no matter what I do it's killing me! Xx

Well I have the same to lose hun another 2 stone, so will aim for the same and that hopefully will keep me on track... Your stats are great hun, I've just stayed exactly the same no matter what I do it's killing me! Xx
I dont undestand it!!! Madness!!!!

I keep debating a few more weeks TFR... but kind of feel i am going backwards as there's no way i sould keep up the running... To be honest i know deep down i wouldn't stick to it!!!

X

X

Sounds do-able! Especially for you ......those pounds wouldn't DARE defy you and Peachy Lol!

xx

Back