My Peachy LT Diary!

Deezer said:
I dont undestand it!!! Madness!!!!

I keep debating a few more weeks TFR... but kind of feel i am going backwards as there's no way i sould keep up the running... To be honest i know deep down i wouldn't stick to it!!!

X

I could stick to TFR and I think I could still do the exercise but, there must be something wrong for me not to lose anything after what I've been doing. So I don't know whether to just pound TFR and get rid of it and slow the exercise right down until its gone or just keep exercising using two shakes and a protein meal and hope that at some point I lose again??? Xx

Denise140 said:
Sounds do-able! Especially for you ......those pounds wouldn't DARE defy you and Peachy Lol!

xx

They are testing me at the minute Denise! They are seriously trying my patience! X

Deezer said:
I dont understand it... you exercise like mad..... Are you eating too little do yu think??? x

Yeah Denise said that, I don't know... I think I am getting smaller which would suggest building muscle and losing fat. But I don't see a difference in the mirror and there certainly hasn't been movement on the scales! I'm so confused with it haha xx

What about clothing ...that is always my tester :0) don't give up just try tweaking things slightly. Perhaps a bit more food and see if the scales move or eat the same n do a bit less exercise don't know unless u try :) x x x

They are testing me at the minute Denise! They are seriously trying my patience! X

I know exactly how you feel hun. It's so bloody frustrating when you're doing everything right. I know it's hard to get your head around it but I would seriously consider taking more calories on board . You are doing a mahoosive amount of exercise .....your body is probably struggling. Don't want to scare you sweetie but I don't want you to get ill either. Have you thought about getting some Ketostix and checking where you are? As I understand it you can tell if your body is struggling from the colour chart.

Dx

I dont undestand it!!! Madness!!!!

I keep debating a few more weeks TFR... but kind of feel i am going backwards as there's no way i sould keep up the running... To be honest i know deep down i wouldn't stick to it!!!

X

Sorry I'm going to sound like a proper misery today but....

For what it's worth I know I COULDN'T stick to TFR now. I realise I'd got to the end of my tether mentally, despite the increased range of products on CD. I wanted to go back on sole source because I'd got to where Peachy is but I let my adviser talk me out of it - I think sub-consciously I wanted her to.

I'm on 2 CD Products a day + 1300 calories at the moment and not doing anywhere near the amount of exercise that Peach is......and I'm still losing!

Dx

Thanks girls I've no intention of giving up with anything just can't understand it haha, my clothes normally would be a good indicator but currently I have next to nothing so struggle with that one.
Think ketostix may be a good help just as an indicator so think I will give those a shot xx

Peachy babes... hope it shifts soon and you work soemthing out. IMHO not that I know much! BUT I think your not eating enough? Daft as it sounds eh... aww thinking of you!! XXXX

Louloubellehoney said:
Peachy babes... hope it shifts soon and you work soemthing out. IMHO not that I know much! BUT I think your not eating enough? Daft as it sounds eh... aww thinking of you!! XXXX

Thanks Hun going to try to up my calories a bit, am I best to do it with mostly protein do you think? Xx

I reckon that would be the best... Maybe some good fats too... humous/oily fish maybe....

Avoid the 'C' words!!!!

Deezer said:
I reckon that would be the best... Maybe some good fats too... humous/oily fish maybe....

Avoid the 'C' words!!!!

At all cost those shall be avoided haha! X

Yeah I think so hun, plenty of chicken, fish.. turkey etc and odd egg chucked in too.... :D XXXX

As a by the way chick, I was talkin to a fitness friend who isnt so fit these days due to being struck down with M>E and she says your doing too much exercise and should cut back to every other day?? if your not losing she says its cos your body is under strain?? If that makes any sense to you at all...this advice is also meant for Dee... prob more so as I know shes been struggling. By the way my friend was a Trampoline coach and prof weight trainer/biker. XXX

Louloubellehoney said:
As a by the way chick, I was talkin to a fitness friend who isnt so fit these days due to being struck down with M>E and she says your doing too much exercise and should cut back to every other day?? if your not losing she says its cos your body is under strain?? If that makes any sense to you at all...this advice is also meant for Dee... prob more so as I know shes been struggling. By the way my friend was a Trampoline coach and prof weight trainer/biker. XXX

Aww thanks hun, this land based training is new to me I'm a water baby! X

Oooh how interesting!! I have just walked Dovestones today and I will Run Sunday morning!!! Will see how I get on!!! Thanks for that hun!!! X

Back