My Peachy LT Diary!

Deezer said:
Oooh how interesting!! I have just walked Dovestones today and I will Run Sunday morning!!! Will see how I get on!!! Thanks for that hun!!! X

Just going to have a couple more rest days methinks, don't like it but if it works I'm all for it xx

Gotta just find what works for your body best eh... if your using up that much energy you poor bod will be stressed if your not fuelling it enough... plus remember how much muscle you will have built up too... Up the protein intake and do your regimes every other day maybe ? monitor it over 2 weeks and see if the weight shifts again then... :D love to you both xxx

Oh no girls! Amputation is a bit drastic!

I'm looking in to whether I could just have a few slices shaved off my tree-trunks. A bit like a kebab ha ha! I'm sure I could shift a few pounds that way!

Hope the rest days work - it sounds like good sense to me!

Dx

Oh no girls! Amputation is a bit drastic!

I'm looking in to whether I could just have a few slices shaved off my tree-trunks. A bit like a kebab ha ha! I'm sure I could shift a few pounds that way!

Hope the rest days work - it sounds like good sense to me!

Dx
:8855::8855::8855::8855:Kebab legs!!!!

Can we cheat n chop limbs we don't need to lose weight quicker :0)) lol x x x

Hey girls I'm still here haha!

Had a couple more rest days this weekend , but looking forward to a good run tomorrow! Never thought I'd say that! How are you my lovelies xx

Hey Peachy sweetcheeks, glad youve had your rest days.... enjoy tomorrow, I`m not too good, feeling poorly and mood not good as heading towards that totm again!! had a bad day.... but line drawn and move forwards.... love to you gorgeous girl xxx

Louloubellehoney said:
Hey Peachy sweetcheeks, glad youve had your rest days.... enjoy tomorrow, I`m not too good, feeling poorly and mood not good as heading towards that totm again!! had a bad day.... but line drawn and move forwards.... love to you gorgeous girl xxx

Awww no sorry to hear that Hun, you are still doing a cracking job though hun and your so positive even when you do have a tiny blip you sort it straight away. I can certainly see you have come so far with regards to everything you truly are a star xx

Awwwww Bless you MWAH XXXXX
Awww no sorry to hear that Hun, you are still doing a cracking job though hun and your so positive even when you do have a tiny blip you sort it straight away. I can certainly see you have come so far with regards to everything you truly are a star xx

Time for a Bit of an update I think

Start....middle.....now! Not got far to go now xx

Attachments

• image-2415645638.jpg
    image-2415645638.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 61
  • image-2117071476.jpg
    image-2117071476.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 67
  • image-2541637996.jpg
    image-2541637996.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 65
What a stunner!!! Oh my god! What weight were you in the middle pic? You look gorgeous in all three-but your figure now is enviable! xxx

Wow wow WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!

Oh my Jesus Christ you look so amazing!!! It's people like you that keep me going well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back