My Personal Weight Loss Journey

Wow!!! Amazing! You should be so pleased!!

You've done amazing. And just thing next week it'll almost if not be a stone!!! :O

*happy dance*

Xx

:) Thanks all! I was really pleased, especially considering she weighed me on the Saturday and I had a full of food Sunday last week (resulting in a 3lb gain on my scales) so I guess it could have been even more! Either way, I am super pleased with week one. My CDC said I seem to have got into the swing of it really well. This week, I have many more soups and shakes and a couple of token porridges. Today, I am trying the rice pudding for the first time too...

Yesterday's bank holiday went really well considering. OH and I joined my parents and went on a day trip. Now, on any other diet I have done, day trips mean blow-outs...but - not this time! I took my shakes with me and was super good. (this did mean that i've now seen the inside of some fairly stinky public toilets too. We went to a cafe for breakfast where I had black tea, and mixed my shake up. I had a full sachet which isn't something I usually do (I normally split my morning one) so whilst the others were tucking into bacon, croissants and the like I was sipping away. Then a couple of hours later, we went to a lovely restaurant for lunch. Everyone ordered - again, I just ordered a pot of tea. (I wasn't hungry yet from my morning shake, so left it till later.) They had the most incredible looking antipasti which I looked at, envied, but didn't touch. We went wandering around the town, then met my aunt and uncle for afternoon drinks. I had black tea again (and copious amounts of water through the day.) About 4.30pm, I decided that it was time I had my second shake, and had the choc mint one warm whilst everyone else was having hot chocolate! Lovely.

Hometime and other than bursting for a wee for the last half hour of the journey, we got home in one piece and I had my last oriental chilli soup about 9.00pm.

All in all, considering the copious amounts of temptation around, I was really good. I'm also starting to watch OH's eating habits - this is because he is really good - if he's full, he just stops eating. The main course he had yesterday, he was so full, he only had about 10 mouthfuls. To me, I would have forced myself to eat as much as possible and then still wanted dinner (which OH didn't have) so I think actually watching people's eating habits will be quite good for my long term journey on this plan.

xx

Well done that's great! Your doing so well really just taking it in your stride!

You should be so proud of yourself!

Sounds like an amazing day and you resisted several temptations a real triumph!

Bet you can't wait for next wi now!!!

Hope your having another great day today xxx

So, I think I have a new favourite. Choc Orange - mmmmm.... Just like Terry's chocolate orange and warm it was even better! Now I have to wait until Saturday to use my sachets up and get some more next week - I only got one as i'd heard such mixed reports about it.

We went to my Granny's for tea last night. My cousin cooked DELICIOUS looking macaroni cheese. I had chicken and mushroom soup and water. At the moment, I'm not finding resisting hard - I always find that when there is a definitive line with things like that, and it's easy black and white stuff, I am much better...it's when the grey starts to be introduced that I start to push those boundaries.

For me, this is so much more than loosing weight to me - I really want this to be the start of my journey to being slim and keeping hold of this for good. :)

xx

Hi all of you!

Well, first weigh in this morning and *drumroll* 8lbs lost! :)

Ny CDC was lovely and said I seem to have got on plan really well. Still facing the usual problems but have treated myself this weekend with some Dr. Pepper Zero which makes it a little easier. Weekends are a big struggle for me as it seems me and OH do a lot of food related activities. Luckily he's working so I am using all my willpower to stay on plan!

tomorrow I will be sorting out the larder, cleaning and tidying in general and not thinking of the lovely homemade quiche in the fridge! :)

Hope you're all being good girlies and enjoying your weekend! xx

Well done , thats a fab first week loss pal xxxxx

So, I think I have a new favourite. Choc Orange - mmmmm.... Just like Terry's chocolate orange and warm it was even better! Now I have to wait until Saturday to use my sachets up and get some more next week - I only got one as i'd heard such mixed reports about it.

We went to my Granny's for tea last night. My cousin cooked DELICIOUS looking macaroni cheese. I had chicken and mushroom soup and water. At the moment, I'm not finding resisting hard - I always find that when there is a definitive line with things like that, and it's easy black and white stuff, I am much better...it's when the grey starts to be introduced that I start to push those boundaries.

For me, this is so much more than loosing weight to me - I really want this to be the start of my journey to being slim and keeping hold of this for good. :)

xx

You are doing so well! I'm on day 2 of a restart with 3 stone to lose - hoping to do it by Christmas but have a 2 week holiday at the end of September!

Fingers crossed!

Well done that's great. It really sounds like you have a hold on it now :) excellent!!!

Your really inspiring me! So keep going. Xxx

Morning all!

Well, yesterday was fine. Vanilla shake, veg soup for lunch and mushroom soup for dinner. Felt a bit peckish in the afternoon...

Watched GBBO last night with a glass of fizzy water! Usually, i'd be reaching for the biscuits, but I felt ok. My tummy has been rumbling, but i'm not hungry - has anyone else had this?

xx

Morning all!

Well, yesterday was fine. Vanilla shake, veg soup for lunch and mushroom soup for dinner. Felt a bit peckish in the afternoon...

Watched GBBO last night with a glass of fizzy water! Usually, i'd be reaching for the biscuits, but I felt ok. My tummy has been rumbling, but i'm not hungry - has anyone else had this?

xx

Hi pal , my tummy rumbled really bad last week , it was making monster sounds lol I felt it was really empty and was aware of that all day. I wasn't hungry but I just felt empty. I managed to make hubby and friends a dinner yesterday and didn't pick at anything. It's the little things lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mine doesn't rumble as long as I have water in it. If I don't have water in it sometimes it feels like the walls of my stomach are stuck together it's a really odd and Uncomfy feeling - not had it this time round but remember it from last time!! Xx

Well done for not picking at the dinner!

I know what you mean about your tummy feeling empty. I'm not hungry, but I do feel like there's nothing left in there! Made OH dinner last night and was tempted. I didn't have a smidge, but I am missing the textures of food more than anything at the moment... Had oriental chilli last night which is great - the bits in it meant at least I had a little something to chew on!

I wish there was more savoury soup options...I have a feeling in a couple of weeks, i'll be really bored! Lol.

xx

I wish there was more savoury options. My new blender is suppose to arrive today! So
Am thinking of mixing it up a little with a few powdered shakes. And soups this week. Am a little bored of tetras now!!

Wi in 30mins eak!! X

So, Saturday weigh-in was good = another 4lb down! :)

Feeling good. CDC let me have a couple of bars to try too - had a lemon one on Saturday and it was surprisingly filling! Busy weekend, but still 100% on plan :) Another week, another loss i'm hoping...

xx

Yesterday, I seemed to have no appetite - I really had to swallow down my dinner - I gave spicy tomato another go, and I still couldn't get on with it!

This morning was choc mint, but i'm not that fussed by it...it's a bit bland I think in comparison to the choc and the choc orange. I think TOTM must be on its way as i've been craving the choccy options.

Can't decide whether to have porridge or veg soup for lunch today...decisions, decisions!

xx

Been a bit lax the last few days! I'm feeling fine but on the whole am a little bored. I'm looking forward to seeing my CDC tomorrow and getting some different things - going to give a couple more bars a try...they're nice to break the week up!

People are starting to notice a change now which is nice! Still a long way to go but am sticking with it 100% and don't feel like i'm missing out too much at the moment. Next week, I get a special treat of two meals!! :) My friend is getting married and we have a family meal the day after. I'm looking forward to both meals and it will be such a treat!

Hope you've all had a good week! Weigh in tomorrow, hopefully i'll have my first stone loss! :)

xx

Yay - so, my Saturday weigh in I lost another 3lbs! That's over a stone now - whoop whoop!

Sticking with it, but got a couple of extra bars - these are great to snaffle on a busy day for me. Yesterday I was out at an all day conference so took a choc mint bar with me. Whilst everyone was eating lovely sandwiches and sausage rolls, I was sipping black tea and eating my bar. :)

xx

Yay - so, my Saturday weigh in I lost another 3lbs! That's over a stone now - whoop whoop! Sticking with it, but got a couple of extra bars - these are great to snaffle on a busy day for me. Yesterday I was out at an all day conference so took a choc mint bar with me. Whilst everyone was eating lovely sandwiches and sausage rolls, I was sipping black tea and eating my bar. :) xx

Aw well done flic that self restraint is really paying off on the scales! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay - so, my Saturday weigh in I lost another 3lbs! That's over a stone now - whoop whoop!

Sticking with it, but got a couple of extra bars - these are great to snaffle on a busy day for me. Yesterday I was out at an all day conference so took a choc mint bar with me. Whilst everyone was eating lovely sandwiches and sausage rolls, I was sipping black tea and eating my bar. :)

xx

well done on being organised , its the only way honey xxxx

xx

yay! for you. your doing great :)

Back