My Personal Weight Loss Journey

i find h&m sizes small too!

apart from weight goals, what is everyones size goals?

I got down to a size 12 and was really happy! im quite tall, so a size 12 for me is quite slim. But this time im going to tone up too, even though i was at my goal weight i still didnt like my flabby tummy and arms, i think once the weight is sorted im gonna focus my energy on toning up! i also have a completely flat bum, so am thinking i might do some squats! xx

i find h&m sizes small too!

apart from weight goals, what is everyones size goals?

I got down to a size 12 and was really happy! im quite tall, so a size 12 for me is quite slim. But this time im going to tone up too, even though i was at my goal weight i still didnt like my flabby tummy and arms, i think once the weight is sorted im gonna focus my energy on toning up! i also have a completely flat bum, so am thinking i might do some squats! xx

I was down to a 12 previously and would be more than happy to get there once again :)

Toning up is a must for me, last time I joined a gym, walked my legs off and exercised almost daily. Not sure if it helped with the weigh loss but I didn't feel to flabby even after a 6.5st loss so the exercise must have done something good lol.
I plan to start walking again within the next few weeks :)

image-383437610.jpg

Size 12 hen weekend aug 2012

image-266558356.jpg

My favourite size 12 photo

i find h&m sizes small too! apart from weight goals, what is everyones size goals? I got down to a size 12 and was really happy! im quite tall, so a size 12 for me is quite slim. But this time im going to tone up too, even though i was at my goal weight i still didnt like my flabby tummy and arms, i think once the weight is sorted im gonna focus my energy on toning up! i also have a completely flat bum, so am thinking i might do some squats! xx

Hi Rach

I'm exactly the same, tall so hoping for a size 12 (at 12st) I'm also gyming and swimming it along side Cambridge step three as I want to reduce the flabby ness, my main concern areas are tummy and boobs. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All,

I would be quite happy being a comfortable 12 - i'm just into jeans, and only in one shop, but not trousers, or tops. Still got a way to go. Like you WPW, I am planning on hitting up the gym once I get moving through the steps - want this body to be toned up too!

So, this weekend I had my worst weigh in so far. Only one little pound off. :(

Buuuutttt...
- I have been a bit...blocked...since yesterday.
- I've had a couple of SS+ meals this week, plus Friday night was the indian (I ate tandoori chicken and lamb, but no carbs)
- Friday night, I didn't get back in until 4am, then up for WI at 9.30.
- Have had a cold the last week
- TOTM had appeared (even though it shouldn't have...)

SO, I am not worried. CDC isn't worried either. I've got a plain sailing week ahead - I did have SS+ last night but mostly to shift this damn cold! Back to normal now - I just have shakes and bars this week - no soups as I have gone completely off them. I wish there were more savoury options - definitely missing savoury things...

Anyways, wearing a skirt and shirt today that a month ago, were stretching at the seams and now are almost too big. Other than this cold still hanging on, i'm feeling great! Getting back to SS this week and hoping for a nice number on the scales next week. 4lbs to reach 12st-something...let's hope I'm there soon! :)

Hope you all had a good weekend.

xx

in 2012, in my second month of cambridge i only lost 9lbs, but then went on to keep losing 3 and 4lbs right up until goal! So try not to be too disheartened about the 1lb. sleep deprivation, water retention and other things can show on the scales, i'm sure next week you'll have a big loss!

well done! expect a big loss next week .well I used to find that that is what used to happen to me anyway.If you came out of ketosis thats all it will be related to

I agree with Rach, you had a hectic week plus lack of sleep and TOTM & like you say you have nothing in your way this week so a good drop is yours for the taking :) x x x

Thanks Rach! As I said, i'm not too worried. Scales at home are already showing a loss, so hoping for a good one this week.

xx

Morning Morning Morning!

Well, 3 days of 100% SS and I am feeling positive! Still a little bunged up from the horrible cold, but I am feeling great. I had a lovely night doing some cooking last night - I really love getting stuck in in the kitchen. Last night was a big batch of homemade tomato and pepper (pasta) sauce - I divide it all up and chuck it in the freezer for OH's quick dinner. Then, we have friends coming tomorrow night and I am cooking chicken, chorizo and bean casserole - I made this last night too and it had a good hour simmering in the oven. Tonight's plan is make two apple pies - one for tomorrow and one to go in the freezer for next week's dinner.

I started this earlier then had a meeting, and problems to sort out! Love a busy day at work, it makes the day go much quicker!

Also, one of the ladies in the warehouse stopped me earlier and said that I looked amazing and like a new me! It was so sweet of her, and gave me another little boost! :)

xx

Morning Morning Morning! Well, 3 days of 100% SS and I am feeling positive! Still a little bunged up from the horrible cold, but I am feeling great. I had a lovely night doing some cooking last night - I really love getting stuck in in the kitchen. Last night was a big batch of homemade tomato and pepper (pasta) sauce - I divide it all up and chuck it in the freezer for OH's quick dinner. Then, we have friends coming tomorrow night and I am cooking chicken, chorizo and bean casserole - I made this last night too and it had a good hour simmering in the oven. Tonight's plan is make two apple pies - one for tomorrow and one to go in the freezer for next week's dinner. I started this earlier then had a meeting, and problems to sort out! Love a busy day at work, it makes the day go much quicker! Also, one of the ladies in the warehouse stopped me earlier and said that I looked amazing and like a new me! It was so sweet of her, and gave me another little boost! :) xx

It's great when people really notice & such a boost :)

Morning Morning Morning! Well, 3 days of 100% SS and I am feeling positive! Still a little bunged up from the horrible cold, but I am feeling great. I had a lovely night doing some cooking last night - I really love getting stuck in in the kitchen. Last night was a big batch of homemade tomato and pepper (pasta) sauce - I divide it all up and chuck it in the freezer for OH's quick dinner. Then, we have friends coming tomorrow night and I am cooking chicken, chorizo and bean casserole - I made this last night too and it had a good hour simmering in the oven. Tonight's plan is make two apple pies - one for tomorrow and one to go in the freezer for next week's dinner. I started this earlier then had a meeting, and problems to sort out! Love a busy day at work, it makes the day go much quicker! Also, one of the ladies in the warehouse stopped me earlier and said that I looked amazing and like a new me! It was so sweet of her, and gave me another little boost! :) xx

Well done on the 100% SS. Looks like those feel good ketosis vibes have arrived for you :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounding good flic !

Morning all!

Well, another 100% SS (no meals here folks!) for me yesterday. Had a cheeky weigh on the scales this morning and saw a 12-something! WHOOP WHOOP! Next stone bracket is in sight! :)

Wearing a skirt today which was so tight last year, I only wore it once, and then resigned it to the "do not wear" pile. I must have a sort out of my clothes, I am such a hoarder and have enough that I don't have to buy anything for a bit i'm sure!

Hope you're all having a good Thursdau and are feeling in the zone!

xx

Woo good times ! Well done

Ultimate goal is to have a healthy relationship with food - listening to my body and working out a system that suits me in terms of maintenance. I get married next May and want to look my best for then - slim and toned. Then at some point, children might arrive and I want them to have a good attitude to food.

Goal weight is 11st - with 11st 7lb being upper limit - I don't want to get above that threshold again in life - it will be a constant battle I know, but I think Cambridge is a really good starting point.

xx

Sounds a good answer , had a weigh this morning because felt small and in the past 24hours seem to have lost 2lbs somewhere ! Dam period!

Aw, Purple, I feel your pain. I've a phantom period which went and has come back. I started on a new pill last month, but it's clearly not working! Hoping that it doesn't have a massive bearing on WI this week - especially since it's not supposed to be here!

Also (a little TMI for some) I had to take a senakot yesterday. I've not had a problem up to this point - I think the soups have sorted me out, but this week...it was a must!

xx

It's ok because I'm 2lb down this morning not up its just annoying. Obviously I didn't have such a fab day yesterday that I lost 2lbs,it's just my body was holding water or something

Back