My Pharmacy Doesnt Have A Wi System

no pain no gain!

What Do I Do? My Pharmacy Doesnt Have A Wi System. The Guy Asked Me How Many Wks Supply Do U Want... I Ended Up Takin 3 Wks So That I Might Stick To It As Ive Spent The Money....
Do I Just Weigh Myself At Home? And 2ndly, How Do I Know Im In Ketosis?

thats bad and he shouldnt off sold u 3 weeks, 1 week yes then he spose to keep eye on u and weight u :mad:

Maybe he shouldnt be doing LT from there.
Or try find another who does LT ?

I would report the pharmacy to LT......They are making a fortune on the stuff in the pharmacy and they are supposed to be providing a service as part of what we pay for. This diet is supposed to be supervised. Arrrrgh! That makes me mad. They are just making a quick pretty few pounds off us! The cheek of them!!!

I agree with Sara - £10.00 of what you pay goes to the pharmacy - they are trained by Lipotrim and should weigh you and monitor you. Swap pharmacist is my advice.
Sarah x

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH! Swap chemist straight away!

Definately swap chemist ... you need your WI's to
1. motivate you
2. get advice
3. GET BLOODY WEIGHED!!!!
4. refeed?!?!?!
Like sara says you pay a tenner each week for all of the above ..... he should provide it!!!

Totally agree with everyone, thats awful, you poor thing, you must have felt a bit lost when you got back, bad chemist, bad!:mad:
T x

The Next Close Pharmacy Is 2 Hrs Away....

Then I would definitely report them to LT! LT will have a word with them and hopefully they will start offering the WIs and support that they are supposed to! They won't give up their money! Trust me!

give me the tel number I might call them and see how they react to questions regards LT

Unbelievable that the pharmacist is selling LT without mointoring your weight loss each week as mentioned ring LT.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))

Back