ProPoints My Pro Points Diary (JoJoBear)

I'm so disappointed in myself. There I was all proud of my 2.5 loss and I ended up going to the solicitor about My court case regarding my burns accident and going on the piss with my mother after and a big meal ... Drink... Food! Lots of it.. Ughh I will just start fresh . It's a hiccup and a lesson learned!! I feel I'm gonna have a heart attack though. Sorry to make you all think im a failure and not to be much to follow but I am just human I guess

Wednesday March 30th

Breakfast: 2pp

Peaches & Pear pieces (0)
0 Mixed Berries (0)
0 1 x Activia Yogurt (2)
1 Black Coffee

Snack:
2 x Cans of Blue low carb energy drink (4)
Lunch: 8pp

1 x Discovery Wrap (4)
Lettuce (0)
1 x Slice of Premium Ham (2)
Tomatoe & 2 x Tbls of Light Ceaser Dressing (2)

Shredded Courgette & Carrot (0)

Dinner: 8pp

1 x Discovery Wrap (4)
Lettuce (0)
Tomatoe
2 x Tbls of Light Ceaser Dressing (2)

Shredded Courgette & Carrot (0)

Used: 24pp
Saved: 5pp

Thursday March 31st

Breakfast: 2pp
Peaches & Pear pieces (0)
Mixed Berries (0)
1 x Activia Yogurt (2)
Black Coffee

Snacks:
2 x Cans of Blue Low carb Monster energy drink (4)

1 x Discovery Wrap (4)
Lettuce (0)
Tomatoe (0)
2 x Tbls of Light Ceaser Dressing (2) Shredded Courgette & Carrot (0)

Had brown rice and stir fry veg and Weight watchers sweet and sour sauce , had a couple bites and stop eating , wasnt nice , Just to cover myself I am just gonna say it was about 5pp

In place of that I had
2 x mini Wholewheat Pitta Bread (5)
2 x Laughing cow light cheese (1)

PP used: 26
pp Saved: 3

Hiya. Congrats on your loss. One question :) Are you sure your 2 slices of bread are only 4pp. Most are 2pp per slice but 5pp for two. Your food looks so yummy and healthy. I was the same last week re not being able to use up my points but sorted this week. With addition of steak etc. I'm not into low fat stuff as it's usually high in sugar or other stuff to replace the lost taste.

Hiya , yeah I learned on Tuesday that the 2 x slices are 5pp I started counting them that way now :) I've been bold drinking the cans of monster as I've been out of the house busy all day and driving long distances bit I'm gonna try give up , such a waste of points. I drink alot of water to though. I'd prefer not to eat processed foods as I'm looking at this as a lifestyle change and not a diet so I'm just doing my best to keep everything fresh and healthy

Hi there,
Hope you don't mind me reading your diary. I've been in ww on and off for 3 years but everytime i left i just put weight back on. Was doing ok before Christmas and even survived Christmas but was sick the last few weeks and a very close to falling off the wagon. So started using minimins to try and get some inspiration.
Finding the 'pro points queries' section very good aswel to give ideas on different products and version of some foods.
U seemed to have got the hang of the pro points by monday-up to 23. that was good going. i know u dont 'hav' to use all the points but theres no harm in eating more of the good stuff u like eating-2 slices of toast instead of one etc... it may give u more energy to want to go for walks etc. Though i'm not saying im perfect either! :)
Anyway, hope the meeting helped you on tuesday...
Keep chin up... :)

Oh I am a total failure, i drank tonight and ate food , i am way over my points and i dont expect to lose any weight this week , i broke up with my boyfriend recently and have been comfort eating a little i have been a bit depressed , its no excuse but I am in this for the long haul and no amount of mistakes/sli[ ups will stop me

Aw I'm sorry to hear about your break up :( a few days of falling off the wagon won't kill you! You've got loads of support here waiting for you so just keep going! I've was told by my best friend that 'Every great journey starts with one step'! x

hey, i missed the whole second page of comments when i commented above. congrats on the loss this week.
dont worry bout the splash outs. you seem to have a lot going on this week and break ups always have an affect-i broke up with my boyfriend before christmas so had alot of food and drink when we had to move out. It happens and it is hard to change your attitude to WW to cover every day eventualities and spur of the moment meals out etc.
You just need to not stress about it and as you said, you're in it for the long haul-dont stress over two days.
:)

Awww thanks guys, I admit I drink when I'm stressed and of course once I drink I eat . I'm gonna try harder , I'd even be happy to stay the same on weigh in but I dont wanna be up. Thanks for the support xxxxxx

Monday April 4th

Breakfast: 6pp
1 x Wholewheat Mini Pitta
(2)
2 x Medium Soft boiled Egg
(4)
Black Coffee

Lunch: 5pp
3 x Rye Ryvita
(3)
2 x Laughing cow light cheese
(1)
1 x Cup of Tea/Skimmed Milk
(1)

Dinner: 9pp

1 x Fillet of Tesco Haddock Lightly Dusted Calculator says 5pp but just in case I will mark as
(6pp)
Brocolli & Cauliflower
(0)
3 x Tbsp of Baked Beans
(3)

Used PP: 20
Not Used: 9
Weekly: 49

Monday April 4th

Breakfast: 6pp

1 x Wholewheat Mini Pitta (2)

2 x Medium Soft boiled Egg (4)

Black Coffee

Lunch: 5pp

3 x Rye Ryvita (3)

2 x Laughing cow light cheese (1)

1 x Cup of Tea/Skimmed Milk (1)

Dinner: 9pp

1 x Fillet of Tesco Haddock Lightly Dusted Calculator says 5pp but just in case I will mark as (6pp)

Brocolli & Cauliflower (0)

3 x Tbsp of Baked Beans (3)

Used PP: 20

Not Used: 9

Weekly: 49

Why did you mark up the haddock even though calc said 5pp? Also do you think you are eating enough pp per day, 20 seems low, you use them or lose them as our leader says.

Hi bindi , I just wasn't hungry , I can't eat 29 points a day unless I eat alot of carbs which I am not comfortable doing while I an trying to lose weight. The calculator isn't always correct and the size of the fish varies in the box so I just wanted to cover myself.

I didn't weigh in yesterday , didn't want the failure marked down from my messy weekend, I know I should have gone but I know myself and being up in weight instead of staying the same or losing would just knock me for the rest of the week. Still trying though.

Are you still on plan? Don't be put off by a bad week. Just draw a line under neath it, learn where you went wrong and move on. You can do this :)

Hi Mary

Thanks for your support, I am still on the plan yes , Im in it for the long Haul so If I fail I will just keep trying :)

Tuesday April 5th

Breakfast: 4pp

1 x Wholewheat Mini Pitta Bread (2)
1 x Medium Soft Boiled Egg (2)
Black Coffee (0)

1 x Discovery Wrap (4)
1 x 70g Tin of Tuna in Brine (2)
Lettuce , Tomato & Onion (0)
1 x Tbsp of Light Mayonaise (2)

Dinner: 8pp
1 x Bag of Brown Rice (6)
Home made Curry sauce (3)

Snack: 8pp
2 x Slices of Wholegrain Bread (5)
Low Low Butter (1)

PP Used: 29
Weekly Used: 0

After a while you'll get used to smaller portions etc and it'll be no bother to you.

It's the alcohol I break it on marysu! I love my bulmers/magners and especially in this hot weather :( I can't stop giving in and my weight literally holds me back in my life but I still can't stop myself

Back