my reasons to be cheerful!

dellybelly

Silver Member
1. I've definitley dropped a dress size already! Today I tried a pair of size 20 trousers "resting" in my wardrobe since I first bought them, and I put them on and did them up with ease!

2. I've rediscovered my neck.! It really is there under all those chins

3. I've gotten through day 12 without feeling hungry, tired, irritiable or tempted by any food.

4. I'm starting to believe I can do this for longer than today.. or even tomorrow!

5. All you lovely folks - I wouldnt have got to this point without being able to post and moan on here and get your advice.

Thanks !xx

It's great to hear you so positive hun.. Well done x x

Thanks Su.. I sort of realised today that I need to stop moaning. I'm choosing to do a TFR diet because of the fast results that I want/need/hope for and that it was time to start thinking positively about the action I'm taking to lose this fat suit I've been wearing for the last 14 years!

Delly, as Su says, you have a great attitude. It's absolutely uplifting to read..thanks for sharing x

Good morning Dellybelly...(BTY love the alias)...you are doing great....and love the new found neck bit!!! Hehehe....keep us posted! X:D

well done, ur doing great :D keep up the positivity! xx

Well done Delly and, yes, there is most definitely a neck in your photo:D

well done delly ur doing great i started tfr today so hoping to do well xx stick at it

You will...we are here if you need support! and welcome!:)

Thanks peeps... I'm struggling a bit today. I know what Ella means when she says it feels like it's taking such a long time.. its because of all the stuff we know we can't have! or rather .. choose not to have while following a TFR..

Good morning Dellybelly...(BTY love the alias)...you are doing great....and love the new found neck bit!!! Hehehe....keep us posted! X:D

Thanks.. got my name from the nickname my ex used to call me Del.. and the biggest part left after I had my son.. my belly.. so I'm dellybelly! My real name is Edel.!

well done delly ur doing great i started tfr today so hoping to do well xx stick at it

Thanks scarymovie... youre brave starting this plan. It'll be tough but make use of the lovely folks on here and you'll get through it.

Back