my restart mission to get to goal in 4 weeks! Bring it on baby!

awww thanks teapot! (i just realised how much i love your name)

feeling so much more positive today - just like the old days ;) hopefully only 2 and a bit weeks till refeed and then i'll be a skinnie minnie!! wohooo!

also super excited to post wednesday weigh in, will be a super early post or after work post as no computer at work on wednesday as im on some training! ill be too excited so will probs post from my phone anyway!! teheee

Keep that excitement building as it will keep you motivate you go girl you can do it :)

Well done Goose and Mburke! Looking forward to hearing your first week's results.

Thankyou busy mum :) looking forwrd to weigh in, know wateva it is that if i didnt succumb on saturday it wld have been a better loss but wats done is done. Wat in do now that matters :)

hoping to have a good day today. think I may be in ketosis today or the starts of it anyway. weighed at a perfect 8st 13lb today, wahey, super please, that means if i continue with my normal average weekly losses of 3lbs i'll be at goal in 2 weeks. we are likely to be invited to the inlaws end of january for dinner, so I planned refeed to start so i would have been off LT by the time that came, however now in my silly little head, ive gone into overdrive and thinking i could do it for the 3 weeks, get to 8st 4 (my most recent target which i changed to 8st 7 to make my target not so daunting), and stick to protein at the meal, do it for another week and than do refeed. Why do I think too much and just be happy at 8st 7. i was a size 8 - 10 then and Id hoped to be a more comfy size 8 being 8st 4. urghh, we are never happy adn now im doing all this silly planning and thinking in my head. I just need to let it be and see what happens. also that weekend i wanted to go down to my parents (they live quite far from me) and spend a weekend there, so ideally It would be best if I refed, had the meal at my inlaws and was able to eat at my aprents. my mum is awesome and always cooks healthy food and if I tell her im watching what i eat she does go out of her way to make sure theres fruit and makes me my rice boiled, chicken etc etc, even though shes not very well herself,so that should be fine. I think I need to stop putting unrealistic expectations, I have a wobbly belly even though I have no kids and when i sitt down i have a roll, I think I should be happy where I get to and that the jelly belly will only go with exercise not weight loss, keep thinking if i lose that bit more ill have a flatter stomuch, im lucky i look good in clothes and people think i have a flat stouch as dress to try and flatetr my figure,

Hopefully if i get to 8st 7 in two weeks I might lose another couple during refeed. I really need to do my refeed properly rather than do what happened last night and go of the rails and than do sensible slimming world and maintain. 8st 4 or 8st 7?!

need to stop thinking so much

Last edited:
thats last time not last night!

i was a good girl last night and stayed 100% just went of the rails overs xmas!

Don't worry we all know you are been good and do you know what aim for 8t 7lbs and when you get there start refeed and you might still drop a extra 1/2 lbs that week good luck for today I'll will be thinking of you

Thankyou hun, just need to stop thinking about cos thats how i get myself so worked up. I should be hugely grateful that after my massive binge I've lost 10lbs already. Wish i never had the falling of the wagon Saturday night :'(

Ok stop thinking! Stop fretting!!

Stop thinking! Stop fretting! You are doing great! Well done for getting back on track. See how you feel in another week or so, you don't have to decide now. Remember take it one day at a time xxx

Hi Goose

BusyMums right, one day at a time! Take a deep breath and focus on the important things and try not to get yourself in a tizz. Well done for getting back on track and taking control again x x x

Hey goose how did today go for you? Hope you did alot better than me today was crap on Michelle day.

Stop thinking! Stop fretting! You are doing great! Well done for getting back on track. See how you feel in another week or so, you don't have to decide now. Remember take it one day at a time xxx

Thankyou!!! But u know me!! Fret fret fret! I just stood naked again in front of mirror!! Hehe and told myself to appreciate my body, i just think we are so harsh on on ourselves, yes i have a belly pooch but u know there are more important things in life. I know i will still fret and plan and think un necessarily but ill try super hard not to :)

Hi Goose

BusyMums right, one day at a time! Take a deep breath and focus on the important things and try not to get yourself in a tizz. Well done for getting back on track and taking control again x x x

Bak on track! Still a struggle but stayed 100% have found it harder 2nd time round but think ketosis will be arriving soon! Did have a few hunger pangs today and only a couple of cravings so all is well :)

Must stop fretting! Had a long chat at the girls at work who were so very kind to me telling me how slim i look... Why cant i blv it then? Hmmm lots of issues hey!!

Hey goose how did today go for you? Hope you did alot better than me today was crap on Michelle day.

Sweetie uve had a tough day, ur human its ok. Im hardly at home weekdays as i work n out the house usually 7 till 6 so i dnt have that temptation as much. It must be super hard i know. I think doing two shakes and a prorein meal to get u into it wld be deffo worth a go

Xxx

Oh no Michelle, hoping you have a much better day tomorrow x x x

Wooohoooo
Week one restart - one slip up
Total loss 11bs
Current weight 8st 12lb!!

WOOHOOOOI

Wooohoooo
Week one restart - one slip up
Total loss 11bs
Current weight 8st 12lb!!

WOOHOOOOI

Fantastic Goose!! What a restart! :wee: Well done x x x