my restart mission to get to goal in 4 weeks! Bring it on baby!

Wooohoooo
Week one restart - one slip up
Total loss 11bs
Current weight 8st 12lb!!

WOOHOOOOI

Well done Goose!!!
That is an incredible lose.
All your efforts have paid off.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thankyou miss piggy

yes getting through sunday 100% when all i wanted to do was attack the hubby and run of with his fish and chips and stuff my face along with stuffng myface with other stuff! was the most testing day willpower wiseon LT so i am very very happy with my loss. thankyou for your congratuations xx

just a bit moreof an update tha i posted n january challenge:

super pleased after my crazy binge and considering I had aslip up Saturday night I know I should be super grateful for such an wesome loss. Back of my mind I keep thinking if I didnt slip up it would have been more but must stop thinking like that as I just get worked up. I am sooo proud of getting through Sunday 100% as the tempation to eat was unbearable, I have sat through many a restaurant meals with the hubby and nibbledmy flapjack, offered tempting foods extra but my willpower has always been strong enough to cope, However Sunday was soooo hard, worst day ever on LT, I went into Superdrug and bought aa beautiful rasberry lip crayon from Revlon and a bronzor that I use as contour to contour my now slim face from bourjois!! felt i deserved the treat after staying on track sunday even though i have a ridiculous amount of makeup already!!

Although alot of my loss is water weight, I do feel bloating has gone dwn ALOT. i fel so stodgy and podgy and felt fat last week, was bloatd in face and belly and actually feel slim today :) feel so much better. I saw a colleague last week thursday and then again yesterday , she know im on LT and she said to me - blimey you've lost that weight pretty quick havent you!! So I knowits working, a I feel more confident.

So yup thats my ramblings for today done, Plan is 2 more weeks 100%, and 1 week refeed, would LOVE to be under 8st 7 by then, thinking 8st 5, half a stone in 3 weeks, fingers crossed, dont wnt to think about it to much as i gets me into a tizz

thanks everyone for your wonderful support xx

Well done goose what an amazing weightloss for you woohoo 11lbs you really do desever it as it has been hard for you but you have shown how determination can get you past anything

Xxxxmichelle

Well done goose what an amazing weightloss for you woohoo 11lbs you really do desever it as it has been hard for you but you have shown how determination can get you past anything

Xxxxmichelle

Thanks, been tough but wen u get a good loss it motivates you to keep going :)

11lbs this far on, wow, very well done.

Off for work soon and already know its gonna be a tough day :( got the cravings today. Oh why!? Well have a busy day today, i really am just wishing these 3 weeks away.

Ok plan is to just try and get through the end of today

Busy day, you won't have time for cravings hopefully. You're doing fantastic, hang in there. Hope the day goes quick and the cravings disappear x x x

Keep thinking of the 11lbs down and what next week will bring for you.
hugs coming your way
xxx Michelle

Thanks teapot and mburke. Got theough today so far, had two flapjacks as working with a colleague and felt a awkward making shakes in front of her.

Im craving some healthy and non healthy food!!! I may just have my last shake early in the hope it'll ease the cravings. I actually considered cheating and felt awful as previously in LT i would never have intentionally slipped up... Only if i HAD to eat at the inlaws. Actually considered cheating again as i wrote this!!! Urghhh!!! So not worth it as so close to goal!! Silly me! Why do i do this?! If i cheat it will just take me longer to get to goal
So must stop thinking about food!

Hope everyone else is doing fab xx

Well done for not cheating it will be so worth it next week can't believe how close to your target you are

Well done for not cheating it will be so worth it next week can't believe how close to your target you are

you are not far of target either!! you will be there in no time!! Ive just had my last shake. Cravngs still ever present and temptaion still strong to cheat. oh 2nd time round is most deffo harder. Im gonna finish cleanin my kitchen, and if the cravings dont dissapear im gonna go have a shower or just a super super early night!!

11lbs this far on, wow, very well done.

thankyou! could not have lost my excess weight this quick with something like slimming world or weight watchers so althouh this is a tough diet its worth it. Its nice t jus get rid of it quick so to speak!! I do feel a difference in my body from my lowest which was 8st 6lbs and now which is 8st 12 so I am super desparate to at least get there - although I would ideally like to be 8st 4! Got lots of things going on end of feb so really can not be on LT them, more family functions etc and really want to start trying for a baby now - thats one of the main reasons i started this diet, i didnt want to be overweight and pregnant and i knew if I was and gt pregnant i would feel it was a license to eat what i want, I dont want to have a baby and than feel fat,ugly etc etc but if i set mysef up now, i know i will ge weight gain but hopefully no where near as what it would have been! I also want to learn to eat healthy so i can 'feed' baby goodness.

Having said all this i am praying that falling preganant wont be difficult :( starting to worry with all the stories i hear

good morning ladies and gents!! WOOHOO TGIF - altho I know this weekend will be tough with LT, normally find weekends a breeze but as I am generally struggling I know it will be a challenge. I've been getting into a really bad habit of doing nothing!! I come home late from work and cook for hubby and sit on my ass!! dont even clean up sometimes :( and weekends jsut fade away without me being productive. Im only mid 20's and I feel like I'm just letting life pass me by so I'm going to plan stuff this weeknd, keep busy, happy and active and actually DO something!! Even if it's visiting friends! need to think of some hobbies - ideas welcome!!

so today - was hoping for the scales to shift and go down, but stuck at 8st 11.5lbs. would have been a boost if I lost even half a pound from yesterday as struggling to keep the willpower going! but hey ho! still plan on being 100% and keep going, keep telling myself only 5 lbs to go!! I can do it! be silly to give up now, I'm planning on sticking to the deadline on TFR so hoping i lose it by end of refeed otherwise will have to be happy where I am. Hopefully exercise once I finish LT will tone me up. Need to start running again - that'll be a nice hobby! Become a right lazy bum, used to love running, daily 10k runs!! ahhh.

keep dreaming of muesli!! how weird - well that was what started my binge so maybe not weird! I came down, saw my hubbys bowl of cereal soaked in milk (im a sucker for muesli soaked) and had a mouthfull, spat it out, walked away, came back and scoffed. when you are lactose intolerant and the muesli contains horrendous amounts of whey and there was loads of miljk - plus youd not been eating for 16 weeks - your body does not thank you, was really poorly boo hoo.

the show must go on though, I refuse to give up! come on i'm stronger than this! I can do this, I will do this.

Ok must crack on and do some work, busy day again today, lots to do. hopefully keep me distracted till home time!! good luck the rest of you xx

Just got home after a long day at work, had all my shakes for the day already :( boohoo coulda done with a lovely hot one now. Pretty much survived so far, temptations still there but will power getting a little stronger. I keep thinking how long i have left and will i get to goal? And if i dnt shld i continue on 100% lipotrim and if i do how do i get out of eating at the family functions... Arghhh the more i think n plan the more stressed and worked up i get! Why dont i stop thinking and just see wat happens!!? Lol

Hubby was gonna bring takeout but told him to not bring food home as right now i dont think i could cope with that. Bless his soul, he's agreed to eat out ... Lets just hope he doesnt bring leftovers home!!

Hows everyone elae doing?

Just survived a food shop without caving! Safely tucked in bed where no food can get to me!! Lol!

Hoping for a 100% weekend where im not constantly dreaming or thinking of food!

You are doing great Goose! Have a lovely weekend.

Afternoon all.

Hope you are all doing well. Weighed in this morning, knew if I hadn’t lost (as I really needed something to motivate me!) I would be disheartened and worried I would cave.

Well got on and thank the lord I lost a pound! Just the motivation I need so weigh 8st10.5lb. First time since Christmas binge I actually feel happy with my body. I have decided that my top weight will be 8st10 as thats where I’ve got to and been happy, any more and I am not happy with my body. Beleive you me my body is no way perfect but Im learning to love it!!!

Had to make a big brekky as had family round last night who stayed the night for brekky, they’ve gone now but it was tempting, didn’t cave purely cos I was rushing around getting brekky ready for them than had to go to my slimming world group. Much much prefer this group as everyone is so friendly and the consultant is really positive and just fab!! Plus its a big busy group with a mix of people, young to older, just makes it so much nicer rather than having just one ‘type’ of group of people.

I came back, house empty, I was soooo close to caving and eating the left over cookies. Was really hard to resist, something stopped me and im glad. At home doing reports for work so needed to come on here first and remind myself why im doing this to stop me going into the kitchen. I was going to write my reports in the dining room but though that would be stupid with all the temptation there!!! So decided to come into the lounge. Made up my chocolate shake and was sooo close to reaching for the cookie so decided to have my choc shake with a flapjack, so only have one shake to go for the rest of the day, but im gald I did that than eat something else! And im deffo in ketosis as im not hungry, just cravings!!!

Ok, so here goes:

• If I do eat, im likely to go on a binge and go back to my old eating habits; do I really want to go back to that?! Be overweight and unhappy! If I cheat im just heading down a downward spiral
  • If I cheat, it will just take me longer to get to goal. I will weight more than 8st 10.5 tomorrow if I fall of the wagon. 8st 10 was my original goal – come on I can do this
  • I want to feel good
  • I want to feel sexy
  • I want to be confident
  • I want to be healthy
  • I want to be able to eat healthy and feed my baby goodness rather than cr*p when I get pregnant
  • If I don’t get to goal, I’ll most likely go back to old habits
  • I want to prove to myself I CAN do this
  • I have not been on LT since August and not eaten to ruin and put it all back on – oh my!! I’m not doing a diet like this which is sooo hard to put it all back on!!

I feel more motivated having typed all that out. Ok here it is for a 100% weekend. If I stick to this 100% I’m going to treat myself to some new shoe boots. Need something to motivate to keep me going!!!

Good luck everyone else for your weekends,lets all stay 100%

xx

damn it!! Im taking those cookies to my mother in laws - cant bear to throw food away and they are quite expensive bakery cookied but I keep thinking of them,its the only thing tempting me right now, im popping to th inlwas in a bit, not for long and just going to drop them of there because thinkinh about them al the time is just ridiculous. If I dont have them in the house i cant eat them.

urghh!

Given them away, feel sooo much better :)

Back