my restart mission to get to goal in 4 weeks! Bring it on baby!

Best wishes Mburke - Hope you have a good day!

Goose - Don't let her get to you! She is obviously jealous. WELL DONE!! for staying 100% last night, a big challenge you successfully passed. Day 3, woohoo!. One day at a time.

keep going Mburke, and i sense from your post you are feeling down and sorry for yourself! well you get rid of that foul mood and put a smile on that beautiful face of yours! stop being so hard on yourself

thanks BM as always! yes not letting it get to me altho had a rant with a freind this morning about her catty comment and my freind said 'oh god, how *****y can you get?!' anyway, will forget about it.

dont know how i resisted, manged the takeout fine, but than loads of deserts and biscuits and sweet treats came out - my downfall, i wont list all of the things to torture you but i have no idea how i resisted as the urge was to just shove my face in it all. but super glad i stayed on track and 100% as it would have not been worth feeling rubbish today :)

Well done Goose, you rattled her cage!!!! The balance of power has changed and evened out. She don't like it! Hopefully she will adjust and play nicely - because you're not putting the weight back on to adjust for her :)

Fingers crossed for a good day for you MBurke. I have trouble having 2 extra boys stay over. 7 - you must be an angel x x x

thanks teapot!

nearly finished work, energy levels seriously flagging, mood low, just one of those things with LT, I've been through it all, I should know, we are putting our bodies through alot. Well I know the weight is coming off as can see the bloating coming down so that is my only motivation. plan to go home, clean the house, watch telly with the fire on and snuggled upto the hubby and early night for me. want to get house clean tonight as normally its a saturday morning job for me but plan on going to the new SW group and then maybe gym for the sauna and maybe 20 mins of running or so just to pick my mood up! Must shave legs tonight!! hahah!!!

Need to get through today! day 3 I need you to be over! Not long left :) I can do this.

Well done Goose nearly finished Day 3. Glad you've got plans for tomorrow as the weekends are always tough.

Oh this is hard. I was out the house when hubby had brekky so all good but hes got a fish and chip tea, it is sooooo hard to resist, he keeps telling me to eat and i think its purely good intention and not an attempt to sabotage, he said your fine the way you are, eat, but doesnt get this whole refeed thing obviously!! However he was a darling and tool his food to the other room to eat as he knows it would ne hard for me to watch... Although the smell is wafting here :( keep strong

Keep going Goose, you're doing so well!!! Sending you strong hugs x x x

Oh no. Had my second choc shake and cld keep smelling the darn food n just wanted to go, grab his food, do a runner and stuff my face. Instead straight after my second shake i saw a lipotrim maintenance bar.... They sent me one a while back and ate the whole thing :( :( ive chdcked the nutritional info and shakes are about 140 calories and 15g carbs and maintenace bars 200 calories but double the carbs st 30g... Dnt know if ive messed up. Only consolation is it was better than eating the fiah n chips but that bar beig 200 calories... So not worth it. I knpw this weekend is going to be hard, got friends and family coming round tonight. Just need to get through today, hope ive not ruined it by eating maintenace bar .... No shake for me tonight :( i do think its harder 2nd time round

I know where your coming from goose sending you hugs to keep you strong and at least it was still a lipotrim product you had and not something really bad chin up you can do this xx

Ohhhh i hope so... Have family round
now (pretending im texting!) and ive got bread, chocolate and biscuits out, thisis truly a testing time. I am
trying beyond belief not to cave :(

feel horrendous, did i cave? yes i did, why is it so much harder second time round? First time I had soooo much willpower. As soon as my brother left, I thought, pack all these goodies away ASAP and then out of sight out of mind. But i knew a friend is coming so it was gonna be a long night , very long nigh!! and in hindsight she left early hours and with the hunger I was feeling it woulda pretty much been a miracle if I stayed 100% as ideally what I needed to do was just go to sleep and I couldnt.

Only thing is I didnt eat till I felt sick which I was doing over Christams, the whole bingeing thing. Felt awful, and went and had a long cry, then texted my hubby saying i was a failure and second time round i have no willpower. He howevr was so amazing, he was out at a friends but still texted back and sent a few long messages telling me how amazing i have done and how proud of me he was. he honestly made me feel a million times better. I think it takes me a while to get into ketosis (last time was a good 7 days if not more) and the hunger pangs are hard to deal with. I know however I just need to get through it. I remeber first tim round i had so much willpower and when I would read of peoples mishaps, part of me would think, how can you cave? I had soooo much drive ten and now its hrder, i do blv 2nd time round is much harder. My brother came round, and i weigh 9st 1 now and hes seen me at 8st 6 (my slimmst) and bless his heart we were talking about weight ad he said i dont look as slim in my face with the extra half a stone on, purely innocent,nothing maliciousi nteneded, i deffo prefer my body shape and face shape at 8st 6, my face looks slightly healthier and plumper now but i prefer it when i looks slimmer and at the end of the day is how i feel. I would SOOO love it if I was back there, urghhh! fuunny how i didnt appreciate it when I was there. i do feel this little mishap has taught me a few lessons, hubby was actaully happy i ate, he doesnt understand the whole refeed thing and he wants me to start going out to eat with him again.

the house is fulk of biccies, hubby havng tea an biccies now, the temptation is huge but reallt really want to be 100%. He' tying to read what iv written and ive told him its private and to get lost!!

i actually feel hungry today anf its the weekend so it is going to be hard not to cave. Wish me luck. im really gonna need it to stay 100%. from my gain so far ive lost half a stone and weigh in is wednsday, would be awesme to be back in he 8's by wednesday, just need to stay focussed and think of my goal.

Hi Goose, the weekends are definitely tougher especially when you've got a lot of social events happening. You're right about the best thing to do is just get to bed but sometimes we can't. Yesterday was just a blip today is a new day. Take it one day at atime. Best of luck for today. Keep busy!

yes you are right! in the last half hour ive picked up a jammy dodger, put it down, took out a bowl of granola and ready to pu yoghurt on top and put granola back, picked up oreos, put it back, picked up nuts, nearly in my mouth, put it back, picked up bread, put it bck, oh my lord, urhhhhh damn you temptation I HAVE THE STRENGTH AND WILLPOWER TO DO THIS!!!! i putall the food back ad nothing passed my lips :) :) made a black coffee - hubby kept saying eat but i have not caved and have no intention to. he said he'll take me out somewhere nice to eat to day adn said start slimming world tomorrow - still doesnt get refeed!! I think willpower wise this is a testing day but for all my fellow lipotrimmers I REALLY want to show you it IS possible ad I am going to try with every ounce in my body to stay 100% and show it is mind over matter. Try and practice what I preach! Iv told myself If i get through today Im going into boots or superdrug and treating myself to some new makeup (i have a horrendous amount of makeup its so bad!!) but i love makeup!!!! and in the long run its cheaper spending a tenner on makeup as a treat than another week paying to be on LT. I am at then end of my journey now and dont want to ruin it, 2 more weeks from today, maybe 3 at the most, whats that compared to the rest of my life? nothing!! if i eat today I am only prolonging my journey to get to goal.

COME ON MOTIVATION!! YOU ARE IN ME SOMEWHERE - COME OUT!!!!

i think my downfall yeserday was not drinking enough water, today I will drink loads, told hubby instead of taking me out to eat which alwayssets us bac 30/40 pounds take me out to watch life of pi instead (dont like going cinemas too often as I think its riddiculously overpriced) but I know I need something to keep me occupied and ive never reallybeen one to eat at the cinema or while watchin telly so should be fine i hope.

gonna have shower and try keep busy. Come on girl!! i can do thism, i can get to goal, do my refeed nd maintain my loss. and I WILL DO IT! Food today you will not get to me.

will let you know not IF i have a 100% day but WHEN my 100% day ends cos I willstay 100% how it goes

thank the lord for this forum ;) and thnakyu my absolute darling BM for your time you take to reply

heres to all of us for a 100% day xx

(p.s moral of the story - not everyone can cope with breaks on lipotrim - try and go th whole way in one shot if you can!!!)

Well done Goose. Cinema sounds like a great idea!

decided to update my stats on the left even though its not my weekly weigh in yet tokeep me motivated. Weighed in I think at 9st 1 or 2 this morning but will pu2 2. That maks it 9 lbs to goal. Ive had my flapjack, I keep talkin to myself and trying to motivate and egg myself on. How sad - I made homemade gronola last night and i opened the container and just looked and smelt it and mixed it around, ther was alot of temptation but i resisted. cant blv its only 2.45. grrrr. Someone, a kind of aqquaintance freind is coming round later so will have to take biccies out for her so its gonna be had. hope she doesnt stay too long so we can make our movie!! shes someone i know nad rangout the blue saying shes gonna come see me. hmmm.

Need to drink more water and keep busy, watching t.v doesnt really count. I think updating on here and typing it all out is the onlything keeping me sane.

also changed my target weight from 8st 4 back to 8 st 7. I have been at 8st 7, Id rather be 8st 7 than 9st 2 and i think id rather have something achievable than unachievable and lose the plot!!

Hi Goose,

You can do it. I just read that you were 12stn plus and you went all the way to 8stn 4lbs!!
You have achieved so much and you will get there.
You only have 9lbs (I think that's right) to lose.
You can do it.
Think of your summer wardrobe and your good health, it will keep you motivated.
Best wishes
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

awww thankyou miss piggy,

Yes at my lowest weight ive been 8st 6lbs and actualy I was very happy there,then went on a Christmas binge fest without ding refeed,made myself quite sick and wen went up to 9st 9. Anyway I am back for round two and for me second time round is much harder, maybe its becae im not in ketosis yet, i dont know and that there is alot of food around me. Im not sure why it is harder, maybe its none of hose thinggs. I think I might actuall get through today 100%, I have been wishing his day away, My friend came round, took out dtinks and biscuits, chocolates etc for her, she is a guest ad itwould be rude if i did no take food aout for her, was going tofry some food for her especiallyas i not see herin ages i should have but i know if i did, there would have been leftover samosas etc an I would not hae been able to resist that, that would have been absolute toture and I couldnt put myself through thattoday.anyways she ended up comingroundthe time we were going to go for a movie so that plan is aadoned, as soonas she left the temptation t wat all the left overs was beyond belief huge but i rsisted!!! WAHEYYY I am so proud of myslef, packed it all away, and want nothing t do with it lol!!! I reallllllyyy want to get back to 8st 6lb sp i need to be strong and stick to it

ok, now need to drink some water, need to keep the wate uptake up to numb the hunger pangs but have to do this for myslef, keep 100% to sho myself that nythin is possible if I put my mind to it and if I want it badly enough. otherwise Ihave to do my refeed and accept the weight i am at now. How badly do i wat to get back to my targt. Super badly as I know i feel so much more better in myself when i was that weight so I will be 100% from this day forward till theday the scales show me thats magic number :) wohoooo 5 more hours till end of todfay. IO can do this, please let me come bck and say ive been 100%

I SURVIVED!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

DOING A MEXICAN WAVE DANCE!!

can not blv I got through 100% yesterday! I did it to prove to myslef and all my fellow lipotrimmers it is mind over matter. We can do something - it just depends how bad we want it! I had temptation staring me in the face, i know how hard it is, so I am super pleased i got through and didnt cave as if I did today would haev been sooo much harder. still; not in damn ketosis as feeling the hunger pangs but feeling motivated as saw an 8st 13.3/4 pounds on the scales this morning! and yes that 1/4 of a pound matters when its means theres an 8 in front!! lol!! wohooo baby! look forward to wednesdays weigh in, already in 5 days with one falling of the wagon I've managed to lose 9lbs of the excess weight I've gained, so if you stick to it, it works!! got two more days till offiial weekly weigh in and hoping to be 8st 12.5 by then. fingers crossed. will be easier now im at work, keep me on track and no goodies to be tempted by :)

Well done Goose, knew you could do it x x x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Back