My scales aren't moving!!!!!

MrsN

Silver Member
Its probably me being paranoid but when I got weighed on Monday my scales and pharmacy scales were exactly the same and I'd lost 13lb (in first week - woop woop!). I've gone on them this morning (naked) and they're still the same weight - I almost cried!
Is this possible? I've been 100% and intend to remain doing so, but I need to see results. Fair enough, I dont get weighed til Monday but such a drastic diet I'm expecting to see at least 4/5lb per week or I'll probably end up questioning if its worth it and reverting to a conventional diet!!

i found this! it wouldn`t move for a few days then all of a sudden you are down 4 lbs! it will all catch up by the time you weigh in officially so dont worry x i had only lost two the day before my weigh in this week and when i weighed in i had lost four! dont let it put you off! keep at it it will come off in the end. if it is making you paranoid try not to weigh until your official weigh day, then it will be a fab surprise!

I hope so - i just though I'd see as its half way through the week and I feel so disappointed. I'm the sort of person that needs to see results or I'm likely to give up (something i'm trying to conquer) but I'll stay away from them now til Monday and keep my fingers crossed!!

This is exactly what happens to me, but by weigh in day, it always catches up, just try to relax, it's almost scientifically impossible not to lose weight if you follow 100% and drink the water!

I so hope you're right Dunders - I'm drinking as much as i can!! (Min 3 litres!)

Back