My SF Diary

I had soldiers :)) love them!

It was a good intake until the boyf came back with another diet coke........ And a snickers! :-/ xxx

Boys and there sabotaging ways ha ;) mines the same hes like oh do you fancy a takeaway and I cannot resist I love them too much!! Snickers isnt that high in Points tho I wouldn't have thought so maybe 10 max?? X

Last week mine brought me not one but TWO kripsy kreme doughnuts and a wispa gold :eek: ................

The most delicious doughnuts EVER invented ....

Our Varieties | Krispy Kreme

Check them out ...... He got me the 'Christmas tree' & 'Jaffa dreamcake' ........... bloody amazing !!!!!!

Theres looooads of stores now, do u not live near any? .. they are worth a road trip for tho .... ;)

I'm in northern ireland..we havent got any decent places ha! Nandos only came like in recent years..totally behind the times ha. But when Carly etc were arranging minimins meet in Manchester I saw they went :( jealous def making the next one and maybe I can indulge in yummy doughnut treats! :)

Bless ya, here in Manc we proper take things for granted then .... coz there everywhere, you'll have to come over to the UK if only for Kripsy Kreme ;)

You know, I've never had a Krispy Creme! Despite them being sold in Tesco right near me.... I've just never fancied one! They do look pretty though :)

Starkissed - ive lost count of my weeklies, so not even pointed the snickers! Just going to get back on the wagon today and hope for the best for WI on Thursday.

No idea for menu today. I'll have OSS for breakfast. Not sure about lunch as ive got a medical at 1245 which is a bit awkward! So will have to be something quick. As for dinner, everything is packed up so perhaps a ready meal? Today might have to be PP day.... xxx

Mets said:
You know, I've never had a Krispy Creme! Despite them being sold in Tesco right near me.... I've just never fancied one! They do look pretty though :)

Starkissed - ive lost count of my weeklies, so not even pointed the snickers! Just going to get back on the wagon today and hope for the best for WI on Thursday.

No idea for menu today. I'll have OSS for breakfast. Not sure about lunch as ive got a medical at 1245 which is a bit awkward! So will have to be something quick. As for dinner, everything is packed up so perhaps a ready meal? Today might have to be PP day.... xxx

Get yerself one for after w.i on thursday .... They are amazinggg! Xxx

Noooo! I've got the first of 4 Christmas dos on Friday and then London on Saturday for overnight stay, so need to save all my points!

I'll be eating a 3 course Christmas meal on Friday but I'm driving so won't be drinking. Then Saturday the boyf and I are going to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park (bratwurst & mulled wine!) and then dinner and drinks. Don't think there'll be much dancing.... I intend to enjoy myself and not get too stressed about points etc. xxx

Yeah defo Nomes. We'll probs go somewhere like pizza express for dinner and then I'll have the leggera pizza. Love love them! Really looking forward to it, just a small matter of moving out my flat tomorrow...... *groan*

Moving is dreadful, you have my sympathies. We moved house in September and we still have boxes that need unpacking! Mind i do love our house! Lots of luck for tomorrow! X

Mets said:
Yeah defo Nomes. We'll probs go somewhere like pizza express for dinner and then I'll have the leggera pizza. Love love them! Really looking forward to it, just a small matter of moving out my flat tomorrow...... *groan*

I love pizza express!! If you have an iPhone vouchers.co.uk have brill vouchers for pizza express x

Back