My SF Diary

I always feel guilty too! My worst bit is calling in on the morning. But as you say you'd be of no use so best that you're at home getting better. What do you do mets? X

I work for the police doing adminy stuff. Love it! :) xxx

I'm lucky I think when I see my friends hating theirs...

B - OSS

L - Wholewheat pasta with chicken, mushrooms and spinach in a soft cheese sauce. (just a dessert spoonful but I don't know th points as I figure I've gone waaaay over them this week anyway!)

D - not sure yet, need to go to Sainsburys for a food shop xxx

Ok, so totally blown it this evening. Had WW pizza with side salad and dough balls (not WW ones) then a WW choc pudding with Ben and Jerry's phish food icecream... :-/ it was bloody lush! But I don't think I'm going to WI tomorrow now.... xxx

Oh dear! It's just too easy to munch out right now isn't it? Don't worry hon you know this lapse is just temporary! WI may not be as bad as you expect! My last 2 have been very surprising! X

Well I had my WI as not going would have killed me not knowing what the damage was. So its 1lb on which is brilliant! I wa expecting way more than that.

Today I've got my Christmas work do with Christmas Buffett and drinks.... so I'm writing today off an getting back on it tomorrow (so long as I've not got a major hangover!) lol

That's not a bad gain at all!

Hope the hangover is ok. I've got my works do tonight. Mix pod exciement and terror! Terror at prospect of tomorrow's hangover! Xx

Haha! That's how I felt yesterday BUT I stuck to gin and slimline tonic and voila! No hangover ;-) for some reason I can drink and drink that bad boy with no drunkenness or hangover!

Today I'm back on track after a day of pigging.... Feel so bloated and fat today :(

B - OSS

L - crumpets and baked beans

D - Wholewheat pasta with tuna, spinach and peppers and a dollop of light mayo 1pp

1/49

Have fun at your do tonight! :) xxx

Dammit! I had 4 heroes... Which is 8pp I believe?

9pp used today x

You've done much better than me but I'm passed the point of caring! Haha! I was good though and when the tins of sweets and biscuits were getting shared out for staff to take home I said I didn't want any but they gave me some to give to the boyf! I think that was quite good of me. X

Are heroes 1pp for one???

I always was told so and Google did too, however this week in meeting my leader told us they were 3 per chocolate!!! :eek::eek::eek: I had good losses when I believed they were 1pp though :confused:.

LittleMissThin 17 said:
I always was told so and Google did too, however this week in meeting my leader told us they were 3 per chocolate!!! :eek::eek::eek: I had good losses when I believed they were 1pp though :confused:.

3??? :-0!!!

Becks - do not touch the choccies!!!

Don't worry the boy ate them all! My hangover has deterred me although I am planning to order pizza tonight!

I can't believe heroes are that much each? They aren't much different to celebrations and they are only 1pp each. Does anyone have the nutritional info and we can calculate it?

X

Pizzzzza! Yum! I wanted that but my fella has gone out for one with his mate now, so I'm going to have fajitas! Lush!

I can't did the NV for heroes.... xxx

So I've pointed the fajitas as 11pp. I had 4 and I'm stuffed! xxx

20pp used (assuming heroes are 2pp each still)

Ok, I've had a 4 finger KitKat which is 7pp.... I'm sure more points will be used later!

27pp used xxx

Last edited:
Ummm a glass of wine and a few sherries need to be added to the list....

Back