My SF Diary

Thanks girls :D I don't know when my first shift will be yet.... Need to get it sorted ASAP so I don't bottle it!!!

Thank uooooooou! :D I went out on an arrest today! Eek! But I just observed so didn't do an awful lot, except look mean ;-) hahaha!

So today has been a good day. I even managed to resist cakes that were brought in for someone's birthday! It's another persons birthday tomorrow so there will be more! But I will resist :)

B - OSS and semi skimmed milk (didn't have skimmed) 5pp + banana

L - WW tomato soup 2pp, wotsits 3pp, WW yoghurt 1pp, apple

D - BGTY chicken Kiev 8pp, 260g new potatoes 5pp, green beans.

S - WW caramel mallow 1pp, 1 WW choc chip cookie 1pp

Exciting day mets! Well done on resisting, a very good day there!

Thanks sarah, feeling very motivated at the moment. Forgot to say I did 5k run tonight too :)

Mets said:
Thanks sarah, feeling very motivated at the moment. Forgot to say I did 5k run tonight too :)

Well done! U will b doing lots of running in ur new job!!

sarah88 said:
Well done! U will b doing lots of running in ur new job!!

Haha! I hope not! Let's hope that most people comply ;-)

Becks - thank you. Still not got my exercise mojo back though!

B - OSS and skimmed milk 4pp, banana

L - WW tomato soup 2pp, WW yoghurt 1pp, wotsits 3pp

D - we shepherds pie 9pp and green beans.

Milk for coffee 1pp

Still have 6pp left for a little snack of some sorts :)

Oooh exciting food and arrest observation. I would love to see your mean face though!

Is the chicken kiev you had fresh or frozen? I used to LOVE chicken kievs in the olden pre-SW days. When I was a student I used to eat them with a bizarre concoction of pasta and leeks. It really was nicer than it sounds. Honest!

That does sound lovely actually!! The Kiev was fresh originally but we bought a few which were reduced and froze them. I'd not had Kievs for aaaaages so I was so excited about it. I want another one now!! :D

I'm going out "on the beat" on Friday for a couple of hours. We're going to just walk around the town, with idea of me just getting used to people staring at you!! I'm excited but nervous! I hope no one decides to rob a bank!! ;-)

Good luck 'on the beat'

You can count the walking as activity points lol

Congratulations on your new job :D

I now want a chicken kiev too, I haven't had one for years and I love garlic, the more garlic the better ;)

It's Wi tomorrow isn't it mets? Good luck!

Yep, I love garlic too. We literally put it in everything!!

So you're not going to believe this - and I'm not convinced my scales aren't broken - but I've lost 3 1/2lbs! *faints* don't ask me how? I've not had a loss like that in months! I hopped on and off my scales 3 times to double check! But yep, it shows 9st 11lbs! Means I'm 4lbs from goal now!!!

Thank you! :D still can't believe it!

Wow that's an amazing loss! Did you do anything different this week? X

Mets said:
Yep, I love garlic too. We literally put it in everything!!

So you're not going to believe this - and I'm not convinced my scales aren't broken - but I've lost 3 1/2lbs! *faints* don't ask me how? I've not had a loss like that in months! I hopped on and off my scales 3 times to double check! But yep, it shows 9st 11lbs! Means I'm 4lbs from goal now!!!

Oh my god! Well done mets that's brill! U have been 100% this wk tho haven't u?

Can I borrow ur scales?

Back