My SF Diary

That's amazing! Well done. You must be so pleased with that. Do you think it was anything in particular you did differently this week?

It's the most amazing feeling ever to lose more than you thought!

Haha! I'll send my scales over to you Sarah ;-) thanks all :D mega happy!

I didn't do anything differently. All my weeklies were used and I even had the party food on Saturday night which I wasn't able to point. The only thing I can think of is that I burnt a lot of calories off from nerves and stress of the weekend! lol xxx

No cos I've been pointing so have used all my points up each day. I've had more "treats" this week but you'd think that would be worse

Thanks Becks, I'm super chuffed! I've got a lot on over the next few days and weeks so I'm hoping that I can maintain this weight now and any loss will be a complete bonus. If I put on, I won't be *too* disappointed. Unfortunately, my social life comes first! xxx

I always feel that the closer you get to goal, even if you put on its still a little bit closer- i can't explain it properly. Get through the next few days as best you can and worry about it later! It's good that your social life comes first, that's my attitude usually but actually not had much of social life lately due to being real busy with home stuff and short on cash, it's been quite good for keeping me on track but normal service resumes shortly! X

Yeah I understand what you mean. I'm hoping that I'm far enough into the 9s now, that I won't go back into the 10s , but we will see. I think so long as I'm super good when I'm not out, then hopefully it'll balance out. I think it's important to not put things on hold just because we're trying to lose weight. That's why it's taken me so long to get this far - Ive had lots on which gets in the way! Lol :)

Good to hear normal services will resume. Shame we're all so far away from eachother - we could of have a SF board meet up! :D

I've thought of something that I've done differently last week... Ive not had as much fruit as normal. I noticed grapes and other fruits had been giving me a tummy ache. So all I've had is either apples, bananas and satsumas. And then it's only been one banana a day and maybe 1-2 apples a day xxx

Mets said:
I've thought of something that I've done differently last week... Ive not had as much fruit as normal. I noticed grapes and other fruits had been giving me a tummy ache. So all I've had is either apples, bananas and satsumas. And then it's only been one banana a day and maybe 1-2 apples a day xxx

Perhaps I should do this this wk!

Try it hun, see if it works. I definitely feel better too - no tummy aches!

Yep, I love garlic too. We literally put it in everything!!

So you're not going to believe this - and I'm not convinced my scales aren't broken - but I've lost 3 1/2lbs! *faints* don't ask me how? I've not had a loss like that in months! I hopped on and off my scales 3 times to double check! But yep, it shows 9st 11lbs! Means I'm 4lbs from goal now!!!

Wooooo hooo - fantastic loss !!!! Well done Mets :D :D :D

Mets I have a real problem with grapes at the moment. I can not get enough. I'm eating loads of them a day. And my tummy has been funny too! Hmmmm, but if I give up grapes what will I eat instead? X

Becktoria79 said:
Mets I have a real problem with grapes at the moment. I can not get enough. I'm eating loads of them a day. And my tummy has been funny too! Hmmmm, but if I give up grapes what will I eat instead? X

I love grapes too! Maybe berries of some sort....like blueberries! Or just fruit in general!

I just bought some tinned peaches and sugarfree jelly to make some pots of SF snack!

I think grapes are like sweets tho....something nice to pick at!

Yep I'll buy myself a punnet of grapes to nibble if I want a lazy afternoon, instead of chocolate or ice cream. I know I eat too many though. I do sometimes buy the little bags from asda and freeze them to make them last longer and control my portions better. X

Becktoria79 said:
Yep I'll buy myself a punnet of grapes to nibble if I want a lazy afternoon, instead of chocolate or ice cream. I know I eat too many though. I do sometimes buy the little bags from asda and freeze them to make them last longer and control my portions better. X

At the end of the day it's healthier than chocolate! It's better you eat the grapes rather than chocolate! Freezing them is a good idea, never tried that! You eat them frozen?

Yeah they are yummy. I also love frozen bananas. I think they are like mini milks! Perfect way not to waste bananas if they are on the turn, I hate bananas after a certain point, but lovely frozen! X

Becktoria79 said:
Yeah they are yummy. I also love frozen bananas. I think they are like mini milks! Perfect way not to waste bananas if they are on the turn, I hate bananas after a certain point, but lovely frozen! X

Freeze a banana whole? Remove from skin first?

I'm gonna stick a banana in the freezer! I love minimilks lol

Yep take off the skin first! I put mine in freezer bags. I'm away for a couple of days and have some bananas ready to turn so will be putting them in! X

Back