My SF Diary

Holliexx said:
Wow hope i have a loss like u lol i doubt it i never lost mre than 2 ln with pp c

Neither have I! Not even on the first WI....

Thank you LMT! :D xxx

Thanks Becktoria :D

Had some haribo which was a bigger packet than those small tiny ones (which are 2pp) but smaller than the standard ones. And they were tiny little ones so I reckon probably 5pp

8pp/49pp

Morning :)

B - OSS and skimmed milk

L - 3 crumpets and marmite

D - not sure yet. Will decide when I get to Sainsburys! What would be quick and SF friendly? I won't be eating until about 7.30/8pm

S - 3(ish) G&SLT 6pp. Someone has made cheesecake and brought it to work.... Eeeeek! :-o

Ok, yesterday was not good :-/ I had some of the cheesecake my friend brought in.... then I had 3 double gins, 1 single and then I don't know how many pints of beer :-/ whoopsie! So today i'n back on it and I can safely say that all my 49pp have gone!

B - crumpet with marmite, banana

L - egg, homemade chips and baked beans

D - not sure yet as I'm off to my friends house.

Urgh! It's a right pain.... Hope I've not do e too much damage? Would be good if we didn't have to point liquids ;-)

Urgh, bad weekend! :-/ I'm not even going to talk about it... Let's just say those 2 days are written off! :-o

I'm having a roast dinner this evening. The only thing I'll need to point is the gravy and stuffing and the oil for the roasties. Then for the rest of the week, I being super dooper strict!

Bit of a weird day food wise for me as I was staying at my mums last night

B - Banana

L - OSS

D - Roast Chicken and veggies. Gravy 2pp, stuffing 2pp, oil (2pp?)

Smack my bum - baaaad alcohol! :D

Know exactly how u feel Mets, bad bad alcohol!!!! I've had to write off thurs (alcohol) Friday (food) and now Saturday too (alcohol)!!! Back on it today and going to be super strict til WI on Wednesday in hope of STS!! Rar!!!
Well done on ur last WI by the way, and best of luck this week ;) charley x

Bloody annoying isn't it - alcohol should be free! ;-) thanks hun - hope your WI is a good one xxx

Morning :)

I'm soooo hungry today! I've eaten my lunch already... :-/

B - OSS and skimmed milk, banana

L - crumpets and marmite

D - leftover roast chicken with wholewheat pasta.

S - KitKat 2pp

I'll have to get some fruit to snack on as I won't be eating until later on. Whoops! xx

Last edited:
Food for tomorrow....

B - OSS made with skimmed milk and a banana

L - crumpets and marmite

D - homemade shepherds pie. 1pp for butter and 2pp for gravy

homemade shepherds pie sounds ideal in this dreary weather x

Today...
B - OSS and skimmed milk
L - wholemeal pasta and tuna with 15g etra light mayo (opts)
S - Fruit

And for tea...

I found a chilli recipe under the weight watchers propoints recipes Thread called 'kick ass chilli'!! I followed their ingredients and method and adapted it meet SF plan and worked it out to be just 1pt for a massive pot making 8 portions!! I used extra lean steak mince, passage, peppers, fresh chillies, 2 beef stock cubes (1pt) onions, garlic, tin toms, baked beans (instead of kidney!), and then seasoned to taste with paprika, chilli powder and coriander!! It was delicious!! I have it again tomo for lunch and froze the rest!!

I excelled myself...even if I do say myself!!

Hope ur all well xx

Had a KitKat again :-/ 2pp.... Defo not losing this week :(

That chilli sounds lush! Defo have to try that :) I never used to like chilli but now I adore it

My shepherds pie was so yummy! I've got it for lunch tomorrow and Thursday too :)

B - OSS and skimme milk

L - left over shepherds pie

D - dippy eggs! :D

S - 2 crumpets and a smidge of butter

xx

Last edited:
:( :( :( weigh in day today and altho I know I was soooo naughty with food and alcohol last thurs fri and sat, I've been mega good since Sunday and thought I actually felt slimmer!! But oh no - jumped on the scales and I put 3lb on !!!!!
So disappointed :( know it's my own fault tho so start a fresh today start as I mean to go on!! Hope ur all well

Day one
B - shredded wheat & skimmed milk
S - fruit, WW bagel with smudge of butter - 2pts
L - Wholemeal pasta & tin tuna - Mayo e/l 0pts
D - Actifry chips, egg & beans

Weeklies 47/49 xx

Great Attitude! By the time next wi comes that gain will have evened out. Hate how easy it is to put weight on but so effortful to lose it again!
Best of luck with your week! X

Oh no! But at least you know where you went wrong. Like Becktoria said, it'll have evened put next week :)

WI day for me and Im not expecting a loss.... Not after last week!

B - OSS and skimmed milk

L - leftover shepherds pie

D - not sure yet. Probs pasta and something! :D xx

Back