My SF Diary

Thanks Rachel :)

Right, well I decided that my new WI day is today (I couldn't wait until tomorrow. I just wanted to get started properly). So I've just been and weighed at Boots and I'm 2.5lbs heavier! But I used to weigh in the mornings, straight after a wee and naked. And today I've eaten my breakfast and I'm not naked! :D

I'm trying not to dwell on those 2.5lbs - but its psychological isn't it?

Anyway, new week starts today! And no PP used so far.

I just had a small miniature bag of maltesers (think they're called funsize?) which are 3pp x

I've edited my dinner tonight as I don't feel great so cancelled my dinner date

Oats so Simple!!! :doh: lol

My food for tomorrow is planned:

B - OSS with skimmed milk and banana

L - crumpets, wafer thin ham and marmite

D - stuffed aubergine with extra lean mince, onions and mushrooms in a pasatta sauce (dont think that's spelt right??) with either some Wholewheat pasta or rice.

S - apple and KitKat 2pp

42pp remaining

Thanks Nomes xx I'm looking forward to my dinner :) I hope it turns out ok!

Will do hun. Never made it before - I was just in tesco and fancied making it! xxx

I had another KitKat :-/

40pp remaining xx

It was yum! Could have done with being cooked for a bit longer but overall I really enjoyed it :)

B - OSS golden syrup (little treat for the weekend ;-) ) 4pp

Late lunch - 2 crumpets and marmite. 2 slices we bread, tsp clover 1pp and walkers baked crisps 3pp (crisp sandwich! :D)

D - I'm thinking a jacket spud with bean from the fireworks display I'm going to tonight.

E - run this morning. We did 5 miles overall and my friend burnt 596kcals so I've got to be close to that. No idea how many points i earned though???

32pp remaining xx

Last edited:
Thanks Becktoria :) I never liked it but started in July this year for a 5k run and now I just like keeping the fitness up. It's hard getting motivated but once I'm doing it I love it!

Ok so had a jacket spud with beans but the woman put a TON of butter on it, so I'm thinking perhaps 4pp, I had a little of my sister spud which had cheese on it, so maybe another 1pp. 1 G&T 2pp and a mulled wine 3pp?

22pp remaining. I was mega hungry when I got in and so I'm eating some OSS now :) xxx

B - OSS with skimmed milk, 2 crumpets and tsp marmite

L - bacon medallions with an egg on WW toast

D - I'm roasting a chicken, so will have that and some Wholewheat pasta, onions, mushrooms in a passata sauce.

S - Banana, OSS

0pp used, 22 remaining

How on earth do I stop myself from eating the yummy crispy chicken skin?! :-o

Last edited:
Ok, so I ate the chicken skin :-/ how many points do you think it'll be?

On my ww app roasted chicken with skin is 2pp so reckon 2pp for the skin and the meat is free? My settings are for simply filling. I can't imagine it being more than that. X

Thanks hun. It was yum and I've not had it in ages! ;-)

20pp remaining xxx

Hi all

B - the usual ;-) OSS & banana

L - leftover dinner - pasta, roast chicken with onions, mushrooms and passata. I've got this tomorrow too

D - left over roast chicken, chips and beans

S - 2 crumpets 1tsp marmite. WW chicken noodle soup

20pp remaining

Last edited:
Back