My SF Diary

STS this week, which I'm happy with after the weekend and my big loss last week :)

Taken the night off tonight. Scoffed a little :-/ back on it tomorrow. Although I may PP as I'm having WW pizza and garlic bread for dinner.

Tomorrows food:

OSS and skimmed milk 4pp

Shapers roast chick sandwich 7pp

WW chicken pizza 12pp and garlic bread 6pp

29pp :) xxx

Not been a great weekend food wise. Lots of alcohol last night at my mums party.... I didn't have a lot of buffet food though and was super good during the day. I've had Dominoes today though.... Whoops! Hehehe! Back on it tomorrow :)

have you seen the tweaks for the prog?

could make fitting parties in a bit easier
sounds like you had a good night
good luck for this week

Ok, maybe not back on it today - I had birthday cake for breakfast! Hahaha! Silly greedy bugger :D

Yes I saw the changes - I think I'll do that at weekends as during the week, I'm happy to do SF - I really enjoy it!

Apparently so starkissed - although I've not read about the changes properly yet

I went to WI but didn't stay for meeting. I have read your week and it calls it having filling and healthy days and you can have as many or as few as you like! I think I'll be sticking to SF most of the time unless got big social things planned or meals out etc. X

Ah right, that's quite good. How did WI go?? I've had more cake this evening :( there's none left now though so can't have any more. Feel yucky :(

Thanks girls. So annoyed with myself right now

Becks - could have been worse then? You'll lose that next week :) xxx

Not entirely sure about that Mets as away on romantic weekend this weekend and don't intend to be angelic! Oh well as long as we're having fun!

I know how you feel about being annoyed with yourself but just start afresh tomorrow! It annoys me how guilty food can make you feel! X

Apparently so starkissed - although I've not read about the changes properly yet

Yeah just went on my ww account online and basically can do both SF and pro points as you please. Which is a great addition to the plan! I hopefully intend to do majority SF but its great having the flexibility to PP also on bad days, or days when SF would drain the weeklies!

Haha! Yeah no more cake thank god. Defo think I'll gain this week. Pffft!

Anyway, today's food

B - OSS and skimmed milk

L - crumpets and baked beans

D - not sure yet xxx

starkissedx said:
Yeah just went on my ww account online and basically can do both SF and pro points as you please. Which is a great addition to the plan! I hopefully intend to do majority SF but its great having the flexibility to PP also on bad days, or days when SF would drain the weeklies!

Yeah im going to stick to SF and then PP when I have Christmas parties etc planned in. Definitely a great idea xxx

Right well today was a weird food day - all I've eaten is crumpets and OSS. Not so weird I hear you say (since I always eat them!) but ive eaten them all in different sittings.... Some breakfast, some lunch, some snacks, some dinner.... Weirdo! lol

Anyway, it's all SF but I feel real icky about it. I've made a chicken pasta salad for tomorrows lunch, so I'll have OSS for breakfast and I'm not sure about dinner yet as we need to go food shopping (hence we haven't anything in and I've overdosed on crumpets and OSS!)

xxx

Back