Total Solution My shiny diary

Having a little party here by myself. ;)

Awful breath and no hunger! And I completed Day 4 yesterday, all 100%!

Yipee bad breath!!!!!!!!! You are on a roll now....every day will get easier x

Glad to hear you're doing well Littleone - we started at around the same time so we can keep each other motivated!! How's today been for you? :)

Shelliewoo83 - Thanks! I will look out for a mouth spray. Do you know (or does anyone else know) whether they are ok on this diet? It was funny because my boyfriend just blurted out how horrible my breath smelt and I really cheered up and got rather happy. He was slightly confused, lol!

ElmerFudd - We must keep each other up to date with our progress. :) What kind of job do you think you will be looking for? I'd feel uncomfortable at an interview looking how I do now, I think, so I understand slightly.

The 20lb will be off you in no time at all though, I'm sure. Just stick at it and it can only make things better. :D

At college I do an acting course so there is the added pressure of costumes and filming, etc, argh! It's just another reason which I'm glad to have. :)

scotminx, Hi! Motivation is never a bad thing so yep we should definitely share some between us. Feel free to get in touch. (of course, that goes for anyone)

Today was very different to the other days in that I wasn't actually hungry or craving food at all, honestly... until I went and did a big shop! It wasn't anywhere near a disaster but I did see some yummy fresh, healthy-looking stuff. Just stuck to my list though which was helpful and having any food was never a real consideration.

Exhausting day (was at a gala doing pony rides) so I should go for some beauty sleep.....

Hope you all sleep well tonight. :)

Morning little one, you are doing great. I am on day 5 today. Up at 5am full of energy. Think there is something wrong with me as that is two days in a row I have done this. Normally the only time I see
5am is when I am on my way home drunk from somewhere lol. Hope you have a fantastic day 6. xx

Haha I'm the same! (well, minus the drunk bit as I'm not a big drinker). Thanks. :) Are you enjoying Exante? Let's hope we both have a good first weigh in. :)

I've lost count of my days. I had to count on my fingers to work out today is day 6 - oh, like you said! Still going strong.

Think I'm off with the boyfriend today. I really wanna get back into walk-running (what he calls Couch 2 5k) but I haven't had the energy so far. Would like to attempt it today. The only thing is it is very hilly up where he lives so... wish me luck I guess. ;)

ElmerFudd - We must keep each other up to date with our progress. :) What kind of job do you think you will be looking for? I'd feel uncomfortable at an interview looking how I do now, I think, so I understand slightly.

The 20lb will be off you in no time at all though, I'm sure. Just stick at it and it can only make things better. :D

Morning Littleone,

Will let you know my progress, nice to have a buddy.

Just want a part time job to fit around school hours but doesn't everybody. Before we moved from London (March) I was a senior manager in a consultancy firm but don't want the stress of that sort of job again (although the salary would be good!!). Just looking for office admin/reception work or even in a shop. It's more important to me to be there for DS. I spent the first 4 years of his life dropping him at a childminder at 6:45am and picking him up at 5pm! No more, I want to be a proper mummy now. :)

Lets hope that 20lb goes by 24th August but if it doesn't at least I know that I will look better on the beach than I would have done 4 weeks ago :)

:wavey: x

That makes perfect sense about the job situation and wanting to be a good mummy. :)

You'll look fab on the beach. :D Wish I was going on holiday!

The end of today will be a whole week at 100% and then the tomorrow the dreaded/exciting (can't make my mind up!) weigh in.

That makes perfect sense about the job situation and wanting to be a good mummy. :)

You'll look fab on the beach. :D Wish I was going on holiday!

The end of today will be a whole week at 100% and then the tomorrow the dreaded/exciting (can't make my mind up!) weigh in.

If you have done a whole week 100% then I am sure you will have a great loss.

Good luck x

Thank you, ElmerFudd. :)

Today's been a bit of an iffy day. :sigh: I don't know what's been wrong with me - I've been all gloomy. Oh well.

Thank you, ElmerFudd. :)

Today's been a bit of an iffy day. :sigh: I don't know what's been wrong with me - I've been all gloomy. Oh well.

Oh no don't be gloomy!! You are doing amazingly well and I'm sure your WI will reflect that. I think you may need your WI to motivate you. Whether you have lost 2lbs or 10lbs it's still a loss. You are over the worst and in ketosis and it really does get easier I promise. I love it now but yes I am human and have had the odd slip up!

Good luck for WI and keep that chin up!!

:wavey: xx

Aw, thank you once again. All good things to know.

My chin is up now! I'm at 11st 4 now so after a long period of counting in my head I have realised that means I have lost 8lb! Which is pretty ok. :D It means not long til the 10s and I just can't wait til then.

A good day today, very relaxing. I spent it with my boyfriend and he was very kind and encouraging about the weight loss which is nice.

Thanks jinty, how are you doing?

Got lots on today.. think I'm gonna have a go at Zumba again even though my energy levels aren't up to much. And there's a load of other stuff that I can't be bothered to write about! (lazy me ;))

Aw, thank you once again. All good things to know.

My chin is up now! I'm at 11st 4 now so after a long period of counting in my head I have realised that means I have lost 8lb! Which is pretty ok. :D It means not long til the 10s and I just can't wait til then.

Fabulous weight loss - you go girl :) See, it is all worthwhile!

:wavey: x

It is very worthwhile, I'll hold onto it for any wobbly moments this week!

Such a tiring day today. If I'm honest, I don't think being on Exante helped. I've had to reduce my exercise quite a bit, but then I am prone to dizziness, low blood pressure, etc.

Had some energy healing today (never done anything like it in my life) and it was so good, so relaxing, comforting.. This woman was just a volunteer and you didn't have to pay. I went with a friend, it was great to walk out feeling fresh and new.

I must admit I keep looking at the SW forums, particularly the recipes. I think I'm getting my 'food fix' from reading on there.. feel a bit silly/guilty admitting that! I'm thinking when I start to maintain I will use SW recipes (they look so nice!) and possibly follow red days just as a guide.

Just off to have my strawberry shake. Yum.

Hi littleone, I am doing great. Have been working past couple of days doing 12hour shifts so a little tired but on the exante front I have been 100% TS for 8 days now. I love being pampered. Think I will see if when I am free to get a massage. I have still not started exercising so I will have to think about doing that soon. xx

That's good to hear. :D We're on a roll with all our 100% days!

My mum gets massages in addition to her cancer treatment and it always makes me want one.

12 hour shifts sound exhausting. I used to get well over that every night in sleep due to some medication I was on!

Just got a vanilla shake.. it's nice but I can't wait til I order my soups to get a bit of variety and a more 'savoury' taste!

Another busy day today. I'm gonna have to put a bar in my bag and choose a good moment to eat it as I'll be out of the house for a long time. In the evening I have aquacise which, although I managed it fine last week, I'm still a tad nervous about.

Hope everyone is doing well today. :)

Well I've still been at 100% but I'm starting to struggle. There's food in the fridge, I'm by myself... please will somebody remind me why I'm sticking to this diet!

I mean, I don't even want a slice of ham. I don't need the taste.. just feel the need to 'eat' - which is stupid, I'm not even hungry.

I hope people get back soon. Thinking about it, I've still got a choccy shake left for day, I must get that down me.

How has everyone's days been?

Back