Total Solution My shiny diary

Well today I decided to go for it and have a WS day, no particular reason. So I've just had a ham and mushroom omelette with a little bit of feta. I'm not really clued up on the whole low-carb thing. I don't know a lot of what is and what isn't so I might have to do a bit of research sometime!

Anyway, happy to report that it went just fine and was nice and tasty. :) I didn't go back for more - I didn't want to go back for more.

Hopefully it won't slow my weight loss down too much and I can get on with TS for a bit now.

All back to normal today. Hopefully going to Aquacise tonight with my friend so fit in a bit of exercise there.

My boyfriend, although he doesn't do much due to his illness, is a big fan of exercise and I also would like to do more. I'd love to build my fitness up a bit so lots of walking, aquacise, dvds. :) See what I can do.

Just having my strawberry shake. I've noticed when it's comes to choosing which one I want it's easy - my tastes seem to change so I fancy different ones at different times quite strongly.

Littleone said:
Yeah, you're right, I'll have to be careful. I know there are some social situations I just can't avoid.

How is your mum after the lumpectomy? Mine is doing a little better than before. She was out in the garden cutting down a tree yesterday, with a big purple bike helmet on to protect her!

Does anybody know why on earth I am up so early, lol??:confused::confused:

Well actually I do! My boyfriend's staying over and we're both in my teeny tiny bed, and he's 6 foot and big and manly so I got pushed out, lol, and here I am downstairs in my PJs drinking the endless water.:rolleyes:

Lol that sounds very cute, did she look as silly as she sounds? :) yeah much better they had to remove all her lymph nodes so her underarm was really bad but it's easing off now she's managing to sleep and has been able to do a few things today so much better :)

Oh that's nice to hear! :) Hope it continues. Yes, she did look very silly!!

Very happy with my 100% today, enjoyed my exercise, and been getting on super-well with my lovely boyfriend.

Littleone said:
Oh that's nice to hear! :) Hope it continues. Yes, she did look very silly!!

Very happy with my 100% today, enjoyed my exercise, and been getting on super-well with my lovely boyfriend.

Aww bless
That's great :) glad it's all going so well for you :)

Thank you! :D

So happy today. I've had my first 2 proper comments (I don't count my dad!) today on my weight loss (from my nurse and my boyfriend's mum), they were very kind. I look in the mirror and think I can see it slightly but then that may well be my overactive imagination, lol.

Littleone said:
Thank you! :D

So happy today. I've had my first 2 proper comments (I don't count my dad!) today on my weight loss (from my nurse and my boyfriend's mum), they were very kind. I look in the mirror and think I can see it slightly but then that may well be my overactive imagination, lol.

Awww yay how nice :D glad the hard work is paying off :)

Yeah, it is nice, really nice. :)

A bit regretful today - I didn't plan it but I snacked (low carb-y salad) so I hope that doesn't affect things too much and I'm gonna keep my fingers tightly crossed.

I am moving on now, starting afresh. I think I've learnt that apart from when absolutely necessary it's best for me to stick as much as I can to the Exante products. I guess these first few weeks are when the accidental experimenting takes place and you learn about what works for you.

Having said all that, I've got a meal tomorrow with my sister but I'm gonna plan it carefully and enjoy the day with no regrets.

If I do a bit rubbish this week - oh well.

Just been out to the cinema to see Bridesmaids, thought it was a good gentle laugh. Anyone else seen it? Anyone else find the big teenage-filled cinemas quite intimidating? Might be alone on that one!

I'm forgetting the big news!! Had my hair done.... I love it, I really do. A lot shorter now and brown instead of a horrible pinky-blonde. :D

Littleone said:
Yeah, it is nice, really nice. :)

A bit regretful today - I didn't plan it but I snacked (low carb-y salad) so I hope that doesn't affect things too much and I'm gonna keep my fingers tightly crossed.

I am moving on now, starting afresh. I think I've learnt that apart from when absolutely necessary it's best for me to stick as much as I can to the Exante products. I guess these first few weeks are when the accidental experimenting takes place and you learn about what works for you.

Having said all that, I've got a meal tomorrow with my sister but I'm gonna plan it carefully and enjoy the day with no regrets.

If I do a bit rubbish this week - oh well.

Just been out to the cinema to see Bridesmaids, thought it was a good gentle laugh. Anyone else seen it? Anyone else find the big teenage-filled cinemas quite intimidating? Might be alone on that one!

I'm forgetting the big news!! Had my hair done.... I love it, I really do. A lot shorter now and brown instead of a horrible pinky-blonde. :D

Yeah you'll be fine with a salad Hun :)
Ooooo yay glad you love the hair :D
Doing really well babe keep it up x

Thanks, it's really nice to have your encouragement. :)

I'm pondering a bit now. :confused: I was a bit naughty and decided to have a quick look at the scales this morning and they were up a bit.. it's actually given me a teeny bit more motivation (but got me down a bit at first too). I think I'll just have to see what they say on Tuesday (official WI day) and stick at it.

Sun's out today for our little day out - always nice. :)

Littleone said:
Thanks, it's really nice to have your encouragement. :)

I'm pondering a bit now. :confused: I was a bit naughty and decided to have a quick look at the scales this morning and they were up a bit.. it's actually given me a teeny bit more motivation (but got me down a bit at first too). I think I'll just have to see what they say on Tuesday (official WI day) and stick at it.

Sun's out today for our little day out - always nice. :)

It'll just be water weight hun, you know water retention, hormones, totm something like that :) it'll go down :)
Well done on not getting too disheartened :) x

Yeah I really hope so - thanks.

Not feeling so great tonight unfortunately. Tired and lonely so holding my own little pity party with lots to drink... lots of water. ;) Ah well.

Littleone said:

Not feeling so great tonight unfortunately. Tired and lonely so holding my own little pity party with lots to drink... lots of water. ;) Ah well.

Oh Hun :( why so lonely? :( x

Don't be lonely....we are all here to support you and 'try' to cheer you up x

Sorry that's me just catching up with your diary littleone - you're doing so well and your losses have been amazing! :D

Hope you're feeling a bit better today :)

xx

Aw thank you all, and yes I am feeling much better and appreciate the support. :) My moods go like that sometime - I'm not entirely sure what made me feel bad. I did have a bit of a (pathetic) argument with my boyfriend, also my sister had people over and they were taking over the house being very loud.

Doing ok today. Weigh in tomorrow, I must say I am not looking forward to it this time. I think I'll need a lot of luck. It's WI 3 and the first week where I've eaten small amounts of 'proper' food as well shakes/bars.

Hope you all had a good day.

Littleone said:
Aw thank you all, and yes I am feeling much better and appreciate the support. :) My moods go like that sometime - I'm not entirely sure what made me feel bad. I did have a bit of a (pathetic) argument with my boyfriend, also my sister had people over and they were taking over the house being very loud.

Doing ok today. Weigh in tomorrow, I must say I am not looking forward to it this time. I think I'll need a lot of luck. It's WI 3 and the first week where I've eaten small amounts of 'proper' food as well shakes/bars.

Hope you all had a good day.

Oh yeah I have plenty of those I hate being deprived of food so I snap and argue with my boyfriend about nothing arguments :)

Haha, yep, I know that feeling!

Well I STS so a little bit disappointed. But I've learnt... well, I've just got to stick with it completely - and hopefully see the 10s next week..

Littleone said:
Haha, yep, I know that feeling!

Well I STS so a little bit disappointed. But I've learnt... well, I've just got to stick with it completely - and hopefully see the 10s next week..

:) good luck
I'll cross my fingers for the 10s for you :)

Back