Total Solution My shiny diary

Ah thanks! I know that will work. :D

Good day today though I had my shakes and bar quite close to each other which I don't usually do. Feeling more positive.

Littleone said:

Good day today though I had my shakes and bar quite close to each other which I don't usually do. Feeling more positive.

Good work ;)

Glad to hear you've perked up again. Don't worry about the STS - sometimes week 3 can be a slower week anyway as our bodies recover a bit from the initial big loss and try to hold on a bit - you'll probably find that you have a really good loss next week.

Here's to another good day for you tomorrow!!

x

Thank you - that's reassuring. :)

Good day today, yes. Tired now and in bed with a textbook, lol. Went for a lovely, long, hilly walk today with the dog.

Not much to say really!

Just popping in to say hello!

Hope you have a good day today after a good sleep :)

x

Was up til 7.30am this morning! Got a bit carried away, lol. :)

Just ordered my second bumper pack (shakes and bars only) wow, it has gone quickly.

I've decided today to be a bit more healthy and cut down on the coke zero and keep up with the exercise and also to be a bit more mindful when eating/drinking instead of just gulping it down. Afterall, I am doing this for my health and want to start and continue healthy habits.

Just spending time with my mum today, chatting, looking after her, not very taxing! :family2:

How are you doing?

Just checking in and things are going ok (I think). Bumper pack has arrived!

Bought a proper shaker today and it works like magic. :D One of my better purchases, lol.

Littleone said:
Just checking in and things are going ok (I think). Bumper pack has arrived!

Bought a proper shaker today and it works like magic. :D One of my better purchases, lol.

Glad it's going well :) xxx

Didn't get ANY sleep last night so I might end up a bit hyper today....

Trying to get into a routine with my shakes as yesterday was a big big disaster. :( Though I did end up doing some good exercise.. :)

Here's to today!

Didn't get ANY sleep last night so I might end up a bit hyper today....

Trying to get into a routine with my shakes as yesterday was a big big disaster. :( Though I did end up doing some good exercise.. :)

Here's to today!

You have a new box and a great loss for your first month under your belt, plus today is a new day!! You can do it LO!

:) x

Thank you! :)

I'll confess I've had a bit of a wobble and didn't want to face up to it so haven't really been posting.. I don't want anyone to wish they hadn't read this so just a warning I'm talking about food and stuff...

I feel like I'm addicted to eating. I've just got this really strong feeling. It sounds mad but the best way I can describe it is food (any food within reason) gives me an unbeatable high. Not one that I'm going to jump up in the air and waves my arms about - but a silent high, and I'm constantly craving more and more to keep me up there. To keep me from crashing. Food means I don't have to think - and it fills a big hole in myself.

I've not deviated too much from the plan to be honest with myself but the cravings are really difficult. This is something I've struggled with on and off for a long time and I get hopeless but know I need to work out how to manage it.

I'm trying my best to distract myself and I've been doing a little 'research' on other things that could help. I might buy a book or so (Beck diet solution?).

Anyway, let's just hope today is ok and take it day by day. Thanks again for all your lovely support.

Littleone said:
Thank you! :)

I'll confess I've had a bit of a wobble and didn't want to face up to it so haven't really been posting.. I don't want anyone to wish they hadn't read this so just a warning I'm talking about food and stuff...

I feel like I'm addicted to eating. I've just got this really strong feeling. It sounds mad but the best way I can describe it is food (any food within reason) gives me an unbeatable high. Not one that I'm going to jump up in the air and waves my arms about - but a silent high, and I'm constantly craving more and more to keep me up there. To keep me from crashing. Food means I don't have to think - and it fills a big hole in myself.

I've not deviated too much from the plan to be honest with myself but the cravings are really difficult. This is something I've struggled with on and off for a long time and I get hopeless but know I need to work out how to manage it.

I'm trying my best to distract myself and I've been doing a little 'research' on other things that could help. I might buy a book or so (Beck diet solution?).

Anyway, let's just hope today is ok and take it day by day. Thanks again for all your lovely support.

I know exactly how you feel LO, I did find Beck did help me until I stopped reading it lol

It is good to know (in a way) it is not just me that struggles in that way...

Today was not such a good day until my boyfriend popped round (20 minute drive) to cheer me up and we had a lovely time. So - bad start, good ending. :)

Littleone said:
It is good to know (in a way) it is not just me that struggles in that way...

Today was not such a good day until my boyfriend popped round (20 minute drive) to cheer me up and we had a lovely time. So - bad start, good ending. :)

Glad it's going better :) yep here I am off plan thinking well let's try and be sensible but I just can't stop eating :S not huge amounts just constant grazing :( can't be real hunger must be cravings eeeek

We all have our wobbles.......we are human!! The difficulty is trying to put them behind us and carry on. Your loss has been great and I am sure you are noticing the difference even if no-one else is. Stay strong and focused and you will reach your goal.

:wavey: x

You are right, thank you. :) Well the wobble is over!

And the exciting news is that I am now 'overweight' instead of obese. It's not official weigh in day.. but I had a peek. I am over the moon - I cannot remember the last time this happened. :D :D :D

Off on a mini holiday tomorrow (boyfriend managed to get time off work, hooray) so that should be fun and I'm not overly worried about food.

Enjoy your break :)

Littleone said:
You are right, thank you. :) Well the wobble is over!

And the exciting news is that I am now 'overweight' instead of obese. It's not official weigh in day.. but I had a peek. I am over the moon - I cannot remember the last time this happened. :D :D :D

Off on a mini holiday tomorrow (boyfriend managed to get time off work, hooray) so that should be fun and I'm not overly worried about food.

Oh yay! Have fun :D

Just wanted to say a sorry to the people who have been replying so kindly for just disappearing.. I had a bit of a rough time with life and 'hid away' I suppose. I still use Exante but as a meal when I need it. Am still on the weight loss quest and got some exciting stuff coming up (about universities...eek) so things are looking up.

Hope you're all doing well. xx

Back