My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Im drinking the summer fruits as we speak .. im not a fan tbh. I just find it too watery and not thick/creamy enough, similar to the standard chocolate shake. The only shake i seem to like is the crisp choc shake, even with water its still reaaaaly tasty so i think im just gonna order 2 weeks worth of that along with my other meals

It's day 3 that's prob the worst so get yourself as busy as u can

It's usually day 2 that's worse for me and I start going into ketosis at the end of day 2. I feel for people who take 5 days to get there.

I can't wait for that, I already have uniform tops in the smaller sizes as I get down! One fits so tight I can't even do it up so will be pleased when it finally does fit!

I am off work for day 3, I plan to go into town and then I am meeting up with my Dads OH to discuss wedding bits and bobs, shes doing our invites etc for us. I will probably struggle in the evening, but I will come on here and I am sure that will keep me going and probably get a nice early night! x

Yes 5 days is a bit excessive, once in ketosis it's so much better just a case of breaking the habits which gets easier over time

X

I hope I don't take 5 days to get into ketosis lol I've got a busy week at work ahead!

Aisha: I think if you've found one you really like then yeah, why not order a nice hefty supply, I haven't ordered choc shake as I don't generally like the choc ones, I did try the vanilla one last night, it was ok, but not great.

Right ladies, Off to bed for me! Another gruelling 12 hour shift tomorrow! Feeling really positive for big changes in 2012!

A doctor's surgery open on Sunday? Not anywhere round here! Hope it goes ok tomorrow xx

Haha Yeah we are open 365 days a year, we even opened all over xmas, not even reduced hours! So I have a lovely long 8-8 tomorrow.

Night everyone! Good luck for tomorrow! DAY 1 survived!!!

Hello everyone!

Day 2: Managed to get a good nights sleep! Feel ok this morning, not overly hungry, still a little nauseous, but no headache!

8:20am Caramel shake, made with 450ml of water. Very nice flavour, took a few mins to get lumps out. But overall was a lovely shake. My tummy is a little bit upset today, but this is something I generally suffer with anyway, so not too worried. Also been drinking tons of water!

I find day 2 ok and usually day 3 worst.

This time i was so focused that I sailed through so far without really that much effort.

I make my shakes up to 750 mls I like lots to drink and helps with water

Hope u have an easy day today, mine will be as I've just weighed in and week 1 - 9lbs and week 2 - 3lbs so a total of 12lbs in two weeks that's enough to keep me going another week lol

X

I find day 2 ok and usually day 3 worst.

This time i was so focused that I sailed through so far without really that much effort.

I make my shakes up to 750 mls I like lots to drink and helps with water

Hope u have an easy day today, mine will be as I've just weighed in and week 1 - 9lbs and week 2 - 3lbs so a total of 12lbs in two weeks that's enough to keep me going another week lol

X

Wow nearly in the 14s then!!! I can't wait to get through the stones!! I am gearing myself up for an awful day 3! I feel so focused too, but I always do at the start of a diet, but this one will stick, I know it!

Tomorrow I am off work and have a fairly busy morning running round town and getting the house cleaned top to toe. So hopefully will keep me occupied! I am just hoping to be in ketosis by end of tomorrow as I am back at work tues and don't want to be on day 4 and feeling awful!

Glad you are feeling better, I still feel dreadful! Not sure what to do next argh xx

Must admit I find the new shakes (ie the ones in the shiny packets) harder to mix up than the plain white ones. Hence I tend to stick to the white packets. The new crispy ones were ok tho but I don't want milk every day so they'll be for the odd treat.

Believe me Tara I'd rather have a bit of an upset stomach than the dreaded constipation that many of us suffer from. Some people do find the meal packs upset them a bit but most have the opposite problem and you'll see many a conversation on here about it :)

Good luck today and glad your headache is gone. Maybe you should check for ketosis tonight or first thing tomorrow if you have sticks. Mine usually start showing pink at the end of day 2 and dark pink / purple by the end of day 3 but any pink means you're in.

And well done lotstolose. 12lbs is great and hopefully you'll make it to a stone and into the 14s this coming week.

Bless you, hope you are feeling better soon. Just keep at it, it will be worth it. I sometimes used to feel awful after a binge, headachy, full, sick feeling and upset tum, and that never got me anywhere, just fatter. Now I a trying to think, ok you feel a bit tired, nauseous, but this time round it's benefitting you, you will be losing fat from your body!! And in time it will pass. Take care x

I'm using my phone so not sure how to update my weight on my profile but at the moment I weigh 14.7 so well into the 14s :)

Thanks I know trying to think all those thoughts!! x

Must admit I find the new shakes (ie the ones in the shiny packets) harder to mix up than the plain white ones. Hence I tend to stick to the white packets. The new crispy ones were ok tho but I don't want milk every day so they'll be for the odd treat.

Believe me Tara I'd rather have a bit of an upset stomach than the dreaded constipation that many of us suffer from. Some people do find the meal packs upset them a bit but most have the opposite problem and you'll see many a conversation on here about it :)

Good luck today and glad your headache is gone. Maybe you should check for ketosis tonight or first thing tomorrow if you have sticks. Mine usually start showing pink at the end of day 2 and dark pink / purple by the end of day 3 but any pink means you're in.

And well done lotstolose. 12lbs is great and hopefully you'll make it to a stone and into the 14s this coming week.

I am no stranger to upset tum so I cope with it quite well. So not too fussed. I could of used 600mls in this shake and it would still have been thick enough I reckon. I liked the flavour though. I have vanilla for later in the white pack. I also am trying the veg soup today. And another lemon bar to try.

Hi Tara hope your feeling well :) good luck I'm sure you will look great in your wedding dress you never know you may have to have it taken in ;)

I like the idea of splitting your bar I just might try that :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Katie!

Thanks, I am feeling ok, I am starting to get a funny taste in my mouth so could be getting into ketosis, hopefully! Not feeling too hungry at the min either, just still have the nausea.

I am trying to last until 12.30 to have my soup, then maybe bar about 3 and last shake at 6ish.

x

You're doing great and you're keeping me going with your positivity against my negativity!

Aww that's good to hear, to be honest I've spent the last year since I got engaged being negative and it's got me nowhere, it's very hard not to be negative when it's always been a struggle to lose the weight, but after seeing on this forum what results you can achieve following this I am trying to turn it around now. Really it's everyone on here that keeps you going, everyone is so supportive!

Back