My slim dream, 7stone in and 3 to go in time for christmas????

SOOOO happy i could actually explode. Got weighed 2 days early today and ive lost not 1 not 2 not even 4 but 7 WHOLE POUNDS. Half a stone in 5 little days. That's more than i lost in my first week i'm just WOW so very very happy :)

And then i'd decided to txt my CDC last night with my order as i always do before weigh in and asked her about the water flavourings as i've been having Robinsons sugar free but it does have 1.2g of carbs per 100mls undiluted and as i drink between 3-4 litres per day i've been having about 4g of carbs just in drink so i asked to have some of the orange flavour and she's given it to me for free, says i'm her inspiration and its the least she can do. I was almost crying this is such a big difference to the last time i did CWP

Well another successful day on the CD front, nothing really to report been a long day at work and still another one to go tomorrow so keep going folks :)

Keep at it, your 7lbs loss in 5 days was brill x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello in new I would like to start a diary thread but won't let me press send do u know what I might be doing wrong?

I too need to slim down before I am 30 (march) when is the fateful day for you xxx

March 5th for mee eek im excited but terrified at the same time. Hmm willpowerwoman i'm not sure why it wont let you press send, have you clicked on start a new thread in the diary section? How much do you want to lose before turning the big 30? Ive got well you can see from my ticker ive got a lot to lose but if i only lost 2lbs a week i'd still reach goal in time and that'd allow for even a few weeks of 1lbs at a time too i just need to make sure i stick with it but this is the most positive and motivated i think ive ever felt when trying to lose weight!!!!

Will look forward to seeing how you're getting on too willpower, need more people visiting my diary too haha

Hi Ninja - what a really, really marvellous loss - you are doing so well!!! :) I'm so chuffed for you!

Hey ninja I have 8 stone to lose but and only going to think about it in small chunks first chunk is two stone to lose by my holiday in June in 7 weeks time. I am on my I phone so I can't see tickers / how much u have to lose? Have managed to work out starting my diary thread now thank you entitled Goal 2 stone in 7 weeks for holiday :)

Ninja ps I'm march 1st :)

Newtocd said:
I'm 1 march too!!! Congrats all your losses!!

Hey fab birthday buddy!!! :)

Thanks again people for your comments :) All is positive and keeps me on the straight and narrow. Well last night i had a planned treat, we had a pizza for tea and although people might tut and sigh it was planned and there was no guilt associated with it which for me is a big step. Hasnt affected anything since and if anything i'm less hungry today haha am struggling with my water today too which is a lil odd, normally im really thristy and easily drink 3-4 litres but today ive barley had 2 litres. Had a lovely chicken and ham salad for tea and ive still got one shake or bar to have tonight which i'll probably leave til 9ish as thats when i get hungry. Had a nice day today, went to see my Dad who's not been too good and then we went food shopping for Ella and hubby and we bought Ella one of those steps so she can reach the bathroom sink....BIG mistake, she would NOT get off the damn thing and spent an hour in the downstairs toilet playing with the taps and plug lol. Hubby's gone out tonight with some friends so its just me and Ella or rather just me and TV as Ellas fast asleep.

Tomorrow we're going to mum n dad's for tea and Ellas going to a party of my Dad's friends kids in the day so we'll get a few hours peace and for tea, Dad's doing me just meat and some broccoli, he's a star esp when im on a diet :)

What does everyone else have planned for the weekend?

willpower i've got 7 and half stone to lose now to get to BMI under 30 but would have a further 2 to 2.5 stone on top of that to get to BMI 25. I too am taking it in 2 stone chunks, keep telling myself its only 10lbs til my first big goal :) treated myself to a size 18 top in Asda that was in the sale so hopefull that'll fit in maybe a month's time.

Fantastic it's def good to have not food treats and clothes are a good one!

Looks like we r v similar then in r amounts to lose and r decision to do it in small chunks :) I'm a 20/22 size ATM hoping for size 16 for holiday but most likely going to be size 18 but I'd still b happy with that :)

As you're SSing that's very doable, im a size 22/24 bottom but size 20/22 top, would like to be a 16 by christmas :)

So which step r u on or do u change it about a bit?

I have to do the 1200 step coz im on Warfarin so this is smallest plan i can go on meep :( Would love to do the SS but apparently it'll send my blood all over the place and put me at high risk of bleeding out so would like to try and avoid that haha!!!

Well another day almost over, dont know whats been wrong with me the last few days but i suddenly seem to have developed insomnia and me and poor sleep do not mix well we as my Dad took Ella out today hubby and i both stayed in bed sleeping til well after 2pm lol so now i know i probably wont sleep again tonight grrrr also my back has decided to start playing up, normally only causes me grief when i gain weight but i suppose a sudden loss of weight will affect my stance too and put things out of kilter. Hope it's ok for tomorrow as ive got 4 assessments booked in which entails a LOT of sitting at a desk meep :( Diet wise there's been no problems, had some broccoli and chicken for tea which was delicious and ive still got 1 bar or shake to have this evening.

ninajw83 said:
I have to do the 1200 step coz im on Warfarin so this is smallest plan i can go on meep :( Would love to do the SS but apparently it'll send my blood all over the place and put me at high risk of bleeding out so would like to try and avoid that haha!!!

Well another day almost over, dont know whats been wrong with me the last few days but i suddenly seem to have developed insomnia and me and poor sleep do not mix well we as my Dad took Ella out today hubby and i both stayed in bed sleeping til well after 2pm lol so now i know i probably wont sleep again tonight grrrr also my back has decided to start playing up, normally only causes me grief when i gain weight but i suppose a sudden loss of weight will affect my stance too and put things out of kilter. Hope it's ok for tomorrow as ive got 4 assessments booked in which entails a LOT of sitting at a desk meep :( Diet wise there's been no problems, had some broccoli and chicken for tea which was delicious and ive still got 1 bar or shake to have this evening.

Sounds like it's all going well and ure on track :)

Well yet another day in the world of CD. Actually had a really good sleep last night and Ella slept through for the first night in ages, woohoo. Woke up feeling all refreshed for a nice change. At work til 9pm tonight so just came home for my lunch break. Had my mint choc shake this morn followed by hot choc terta at 12 and im just waiting for my chicken to cook as i type then hopefully keep til about 6 maybe 7 ish before my bar then prob have some scrambled eggs when i get in. Looking forward to the week ahead, just hope the weather doesnt turn sour.

Hope everyone has a lovely day :)

Yet another successful day under my belt but ive been feeling very hungry today with a proper growly tummy which is rather irritating. Have drank loads of water, almost 4litres so i know its not that, just one of those things i suppose. Had a lovely cod fillet with broccoli for tea yummy and had a nice chicken salad for lunch :) Thankfully only on an 8-4 shift tomorrow so i might actually get to see my lil girl, not seen her properly since Sun due to 12hr shifts but hey it keeps us in the life we're accustomed to hehe :)

Oo went to get my Warfarin levels checked today and they're all askew again which is another indicator i'm still losing weight and the doc is so good he just altered my dose and said how pleased he was that I was continuing to lose weight :)

ninajw83 said:
Yet another successful day under my belt but ive been feeling very hungry today with a proper growly tummy which is rather irritating. Have drank loads of water, almost 4litres so i know its not that, just one of those things i suppose. Had a lovely cod fillet with broccoli for tea yummy and had a nice chicken salad for lunch :) Thankfully only on an 8-4 shift tomorrow so i might actually get to see my lil girl, not seen her properly since Sun due to 12hr shifts but hey it keeps us in the life we're accustomed to hehe :)

Oo went to get my Warfarin levels checked today and they're all askew again which is another indicator i'm still losing weight and the doc is so good he just altered my dose and said how pleased he was that I was continuing to lose weight :)

Yay another day closer to goal :) it's really good that ure doctor is positive about the diet. Well dine on the water intake!! :)

Back