My slim dream, 7stone in and 3 to go in time for christmas????

Yep but he's been seeing me in the Warfarin clinic now for almost 10yrs hahaha. I obviously had to get consent off GP to commence on 1200 plan coz it can and well obviously does affect blood thickness and told the doc at WArfarin clinic when i started so when i went in today for second time in a fortnight i was slighty apprehensive he might turn round and say nope you need to do a normal healthy eating but nope all supportive for weight loss hehe and its more cost effective for NHS in long run

Well had a pretty rotten sleep last night after trying to get an early night coz i was exhausted. It's sod's law, Ella sleeps through and i wake 3 times grumble grumble grumble. But got up and went to work was only in til 4pm so actually got to spend a few hours with Ella, not really seen her since Sun coz of 12hr shifts. Had a nice day at work, nothing really big to report water's gone down well and so have the bars then i had a grilled tuna steak with veg for tea which was yummy. Ooo i did spent 40mins dancing with Ella when I picked her up from nursery, she looked at me like i was a weirdo coz i usually just sit on settee with her and play games but i had lots of energy and we danced :)

Weigh in tomorrow, would love a 3lb loss but well a loss is a loss so we'll see what happens :)

ninajw83 said:
Well had a pretty rotten sleep last night after trying to get an early night coz i was exhausted. It's sod's law, Ella sleeps through and i wake 3 times grumble grumble grumble. But got up and went to work was only in til 4pm so actually got to spend a few hours with Ella, not really seen her since Sun coz of 12hr shifts. Had a nice day at work, nothing really big to report water's gone down well and so have the bars then i had a grilled tuna steak with veg for tea which was yummy. Ooo i did spent 40mins dancing with Ella when I picked her up from nursery, she looked at me like i was a weirdo coz i usually just sit on settee with her and play games but i had lots of energy and we danced :)

Weigh in tomorrow, would love a 3lb loss but well a loss is a loss so we'll see what happens :)

Best of luck for your weigh in tomorrow ;) xxx

Everyone keeps telling me - DO IT NOW BEFORE YOUR THE WRONG SIDE OF 30!!!

Hate that!!!
:brainfart:

GOOD LUCK XXXX
:party0019:

Lol Mini, im just terrified of ending up like my mum and both aunt's, theyve been morbidly obese since having children and my aunts do seem to show any signs of stopping. Mum has lost 6 stone so far but needs to lose another 8 or 9 to be healthy BMI but my aunts just dont give a damn really and one is about 30 stone has cellulitus, has a strong body odour because she cant clean herself properly and can only walk from one side of room to the other and i don't want that to be me plus after all the adversity my lil girl has come through and she will struggle with her weight but the opposite way....is 21lbs at 22months so its important that as a family we all eat healthy and nutritional foods and that we can all have a healthy relationship with food and enjoy it in moderation. It's funny coz she's got used to me not eating same things as her now and points to my water for example and says "mummy's juice" and blows on my tetras when i make them hot. Will often sit down with me and pinch a bit of tuna steak or cod fillet but often ends up getting it stuck in her oesophagus and brings it back up but she's trying and for a child that didnt eat until she was 11months old she's not frightened to try anything and aside from orange juice there isnt anything she doesn't like. Even sat eating broccoli last night, although kept saying "yuck" when eating it lol!!!!

Anyway on the MEGA NICE SIDE. WEIGH IN today was....................

4 POUNDS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's 22lbs in 7 weeks i am just WOWED!!!!!!

ninajw83 said:
Lol Mini, im just terrified of ending up like my mum and both aunt's, theyve been morbidly obese since having children and my aunts do seem to show any signs of stopping. Mum has lost 6 stone so far but needs to lose another 8 or 9 to be healthy BMI but my aunts just dont give a damn really and one is about 30 stone has cellulitus, has a strong body odour because she cant clean herself properly and can only walk from one side of room to the other and i don't want that to be me plus after all the adversity my lil girl has come through and she will struggle with her weight but the opposite way....is 21lbs at 22months so its important that as a family we all eat healthy and nutritional foods and that we can all have a healthy relationship with food and enjoy it in moderation. It's funny coz she's got used to me not eating same things as her now and points to my water for example and says "mummy's juice" and blows on my tetras when i make them hot. Will often sit down with me and pinch a bit of tuna steak or cod fillet but often ends up getting it stuck in her oesophagus and brings it back up but she's trying and for a child that didnt eat until she was 11months old she's not frightened to try anything and aside from orange juice there isnt anything she doesn't like. Even sat eating broccoli last night, although kept saying "yuck" when eating it lol!!!!

Anyway on the MEGA NICE SIDE. WEIGH IN today was....................

4 POUNDS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's 22lbs in 7 weeks i am just WOWED!!!!!!

Fantastic news on your weight loss well done. Bless your little girl she sounds like a real sweetie

Thanks Gemma, she's just approacinh 2 so although majority of the time she's an angel she's like a possessed child when frustrated of not getting her own way haha. Is currently asleep in bed with hubby (he doesnt work thurs to look after Ella) and nicely its my day off today so im on laptop with feet up enjoying the peace and quiet. Think ill have a soup at 2.30 as i discovered i had 2 left from a few weeks ago so will make a nice change :)

ninajw83 said:
Thanks Gemma, she's just approacinh 2 so although majority of the time she's an angel she's like a possessed child when frustrated of not getting her own way haha. Is currently asleep in bed with hubby (he doesnt work thurs to look after Ella) and nicely its my day off today so im on laptop with feet up enjoying the peace and quiet. Think ill have a soup at 2.30 as i discovered i had 2 left from a few weeks ago so will make a nice change :)

How lovely bless :)

I've decided I'm going to watch a nice funny film this afternoon and chill out :) 'four christmases' :)

Think my body has decided im going to be freezing cold again all day which is nice, least it would be if the sun was shining haha!!!

Think we're going looking at some houses this afternoon, looking to buy sometime in Autumn but have the dilemma of a new build but bigger mortgage but ideal house or get a cheaper, older house that may have to move in a few yrs time if we decide to have another baba, decisions decisions

Excellent loss!!! So well done - you must be very chuffed! Hope you're enjoying your "mommy's juice". :)

Haha Tizzy, welcome back, hope Ireland was lovely :) Yes very much enjoyed my drinks today, my tummy is roiling around like crazy tonight though which is a bit annoying. So tired aswell so wont be a long post as im going to have an early night so have a good one everyone x

Ireland was great - and I did very well for most of the time there. Then got carried away and had 3 meals out in a row (dinner, lunch and dinner). Oops! Have been working that off and hope to have a decent weigh-in Monday (or perhaps Tues as Mon is the Queen's birthday here and a holiday).

I've just finished a litre in about 50min and my stomach is gurgling away! Might have to go take a nap to shut it up and ... the weather is crap so it's a nap type of day.

Hope you're having a good one!

Hope you're feeling better today Tizzy and not sloshing round with water too much haha. Ooo i think you did very well for only having 3 meals out, that's pretty good going!!

Well hubby and i actually had a date night last night, cant remember the last time we went out without Ella. Mum and Dad had her for the evening so we went out for tea, i had a mixed grill with lettuce and gave hubby the sausage to avoid carbs from that but then i had a sundae at the pics it was beautiful and i don't regret it coz it was amazing haha, nothing eventful to report today, just went shopping for Ella AGAIN at T Ctr, that child costs us a fortune, we bought her shoes 3wks ago in nxt size up and wanted to get her some trainers and she's grown again so had to buy 2 more pairs of shoes and then she needed some more trousers/skirts and she is definitely going to be arkward fashionista when she's older. We've never given her the choice of what to wear coz i believe she's too young but recently theres only certain things she'll wear and in John Lewis she made a beeline for this beautiful pink and white spotty summer coat, took her own off in the shop took this one off hanger and put it on and wouldnt take it off lmao so we're already making a rod for our own back but we bought it, my justification is it was only £25 and it'll last all summer/autumn and got myself the Adele CD so i'll be singing away to that on way to work tomorrow :) Then went round to mum n dads for tea and i had lamb and veg which was beautiful too. Still got one tetra left to have today but im still very full from tea. It'll be tomorrow that the carbs from sundae will be griping my tummy coz i'll be at work and im in the office all day so there'll be plenty time to think about being hungry. Ooo Ooo did buy a beautiful bra in smaller size that fits so im very pleased about that :) Really need new clothes but so reluctant to til these are falling off. Oh and we've fallen in love with the house we went looking at so i think we're going to put an early bird reservation down on it next week, they wont be built until August, eek so exciting!!!!

OMG! Sounds like you've had a brilliant day - a sundae and a new home! Really envy you the sundae .. I was just out at dinner and had sea bass, salad and shared a greek yoghurt with a bit of honey. Hopefully not enough honey (about 1/2 tsp) to throw me out of ketosis. It was lovely. Now I'm trying to get down another 1/2 ltr before heading for bed.

It's very nice to be able to buy smaller bras and clothes. I haven't yet given into the temptation, tho' with the bras that will come in the next 2-3 weeks as I'm now on the smallest chest setting. I'm really looking forward to buying nice things, rather than sturdy or big and floaty, but I want to put off purchasing as long as possible, which I think I can do for most things. I had a range of tops and bottoms in 3 different sizes - the largest is now ridiculously too large and I'm in the middle one, which is in the process of becoming too large. I figure by mid-May I will start moving to the smallest size in my wardrobe (which is also the size with the least amount of clothes). After that I guess I'll have to go shopping, tho' I'm hoping to hold out til end July, when I head to the US. Clothes are less expensive and, with the exchange rate, even cheaper! :)

Sounds like Ella is really got an opinion of her own regarding clothes. Has she been watching fashion shows on TV? The coat sounds really cute!

With the house, do you have to pick things out while it's getting built, like floors, kitchen styles, appliances, etc, or is that already part of the design of the house you guys fell in love with? It sounds very exciting to have a house built - you'll be the very first people living in it - woo hoo!

Thanks for post Tizzy and well done you for keeping to a nice healthy meal when you went out!!!! I cant imagine a lil bit of honey doing much damage, it'll only be like putting sugar in your tea.

Know what you mean about the clothes, i have a terrible tendancy to throw things out when they dont fit and stupidly 2days before deciding to commence CD i threw out all the clothes that were too small for me so now i have nothing lmao and bras well i think 2 for £9 at Asda isnt too bad even if it doesnt last very long. I'd gotten to the last loop of my other bras and they were still huge and just like lil empty sacks in the cup haha. I'm just about getting to the point i need smaller trousers but theyre not falling off yet so i wont do anything hasty. Tops still fit but if weather goes nice ill have nowt to wear, jumpers dont look too bad baggy. My sister in law lives in USA and she's always getting cheap clothes so that'll be nice for you.

Yes if we reserve the plot this week we'll be able to pick carpet colours, fixtures round lights and plugs, worktop colours and flooring but cant change the layout of the plan but that's ok coz it's amazing anyway.

Ella is well ive no idea where she's got it from, Shes not one for being interested in TV, would much rather be doing something ALL the time, was kind of hoping as she got a little older she'd maybe sit for 15mins to give us a break but the only time she's still is when she's asleep. Dont get me wrong she's got amazing concentration but not interested in TV so ive no idea and i dont have a lot of clothes so i cant see where she's got it from. We don't begrudge itto her though, after the horrendous start to life she's had its nice to see her enjoy things and she did look amazing in the coat when we took her to nursery today, you can tell from the cut of the coat its not from asda or matalan, its even got a waist belt haha. Just hope she likes what i pick out for her tomorrow, the "No" is wearing a bit thin!!!!

Well today diet's been fine, no change there and no temptation etc but ive felt really offside, went really dizzy and sickly this afternoon and thought i was going to pass out, certainly not dehydrated and ive had meals and the packs but i felt so rotten that as soon as hubby came home from work i had to go to bed for 3hrs and have only gotten up to have tea and bar and come on here of course but feeling sickly again so think ill be back in bed again soon. Think it must be a bug or something because i had 2 15 tog quilts on me last night i was that cold, hope its nothing debilitating, im on training tomorrow and could do without feeling rough :(

Well until tomorrow xx

I'm hoping you woke up this morning feeling much better and raring to go! To be on such a restrictive diet AND be sick would not be a good experience. :(
Take care!

Well thanks for well wishes but i had to take the day off sick, think i might have viral labyrinthitis coz ive been dizzy and sickly all day so going to have some anti sickness tablets and hopefully will feel much better tomorrow. Actually stayed in bed til 2pm this aft and im still knackered so i obviously am brewing something. Well got a busy day at work tomorrow, in 9-9 and same thurs so i need to be better, sick record is rubbish after having all time off after having Ella.

Nothing to report on diet front, everything's just the same and water intake same as always :)

ninajw83 said:
Well thanks for well wishes but i had to take the day off sick, think i might have viral labyrinthitis coz ive been dizzy and sickly all day so going to have some anti sickness tablets and hopefully will feel much better tomorrow. Actually stayed in bed til 2pm this aft and im still knackered so i obviously am brewing something. Well got a busy day at work tomorrow, in 9-9 and same thurs so i need to be better, sick record is rubbish after having all time off after having Ella.

Nothing to report on diet front, everything's just the same and water intake same as always :)

Hope u feel better real soon x

:( get better!!!

Well today was VERY loooong and im very tired so just a quick post. Nothing to report, diet has been to plan and water about 4litres. On a bit of a downer as mortgage advisor thinks we'll struggle gtn a mortgage coz of bad credit from when i was younger meep :(

Back