My story warts n all....I've started

I am upset today and very worried. One of our little cats is missing; we last saw her at breakfast yesterday and she always comes home for tea and breakfast normally. We have searched everywhere and now we are both really worried. Her brother is also looking for her and he keeps coming in wandering round the house crying, poor boy.
I just hope she has found something really interesting to keep her out and she is not hurt or dead somewhere :cry:.

I am still going strong with the diet, but think I need to make a conscious effort to increase my actual water intake rather than coffee.

Awwwwwwww FF, I'm sure she is fine!!! Keep us updated...... I too must make an effort to increase my water!!! Not been good at all with it to be honest apart from coffee!!!

Jo x

Oh no that's sad xx big hug:bighug:
I hope that you cat comes home today xx We had one of our dogs go missing earlier on this year and that was horrid we checked everywhere, we spent all day long driving around calling her name etc and then eventually found her around 11pm at night locked in one of our neighbours gardens but we still haven't a clue how she got in there as there was no one living there at the time as the house was in probate !! but it was sooooooo good to have her back xx so sending you LOTS of love and here's hoping she will toddle back into your house today wondering what all the fuss is about ;) xx also hope you manage to drink more water today honey xx

Oh no Hun I hope ur little kitty is back where she belongs really soon and that she is well and safe hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww hun I hope she comes back soon, it's such a worry.

(((HUGS)))

Hi FF, just finished reading your diary and i must say you're an inspiration, your diary is lovely and really conjures up some lovely images. As someone who's thinking about starting Exante i feel very motivated that it is liveable with a busy lifestyle - i have two children ages 1 and 3 and they keep me very busy so lack of energy is a big concern!

I really hope your little kitty turns up safe and sound, such a sad image of her brother crying looking for her :(

one of my mums cat went missing for 2 weeks, we had really given up hope and assumed the worst... we had knocked on all the neighbours doors, dropped leaflets etc but heard nothing. after 2 weeks we got a call from someone on the next street saying they had found him in their cellar! He had been accidentally locked in there for 2 whole weeks without food or water but was 100% ok. Am hoping you get your cat back soon, i know how awful it is.

As for the weight loss, sometimes our bodies play cruel tricks on us... they dont seem to realise how important weigh-in day is! Stay strong, you know that the weight loss will show, theres no way you can only have 600 calories a day and not eventually lose weight.

fingers crossed for you and kitty xx

I have to shout this from the rooftops, My little Milly Moo is home. She just waltzed in here about 30 minutes ago, demanded food which she practically inhaled, she ate it that fast then has gone to clean herself and sit in the sun. I was soooooooooo happy to see her, as I was beginning to think we had lost her for good. Her brother has not yet seen her as he did a runner when I started hoovering the bedroom he was asleep in; but he wont be far away, he never is.

As far as the water goes I have been rubbish again, but will try to drink plenty over the next few hours.

Tretrigos I am happy that you find my diary inspirational and I hope you decide to jump aboard and do exante. I have had the odd day that I have felt a little weary but on the whole have managed to continue with my busy life and have actually stopped falling asleep at night watching the tv.

I would also like to thank everyone for their kind wishes and thoughts re my missing cat, and I am very happy now she's home. Another good thing as well is that last month if she had gone missing I would be eating for the whole of france until she returned, or I burst lol. But I never even contemplated cheating, so something must be clicked right in my head at the moment.

That's great FF, puss is back and you are in the zone where exante is concerned xx

That's brill news!!!!!!!!! :0) x

Kizzle, it is dangerous for me to be sat about doing nothing as I then start thinking of food. So my way of dealing is keeping super busy especially head and hands. I would advise anyone to keep busy whilst doing this diet.

My new hoover, dyson animal arrived today so it kept hubby quiet for 10 mins putting it together, then I hoovered all round the house; OMG I knew my old dyson was ready for the knackers yard but it looks like the carpets are new again. Hurray!!!

Tomorrows plan: up early, walk dog round the lake. Then we are taking a friend of ours for a hospital appointment as she needs both transport and me to translate for her. No doubt we will go back to the farm for coffee after and check on our christmas turkey, as she is living there for the time being.

I still have some more veg from the veg garden to blanche and freeze before weekend, when I will be in holiday preparation mode.

I seem to have got a bit lost in my diary with the worry over my cat. So i will update a few things.
DH back was still bad so we went to Drs yesterday and he has given him anti-inflammatories and told him to rest for a week and no heavy work. Now that's like telling my husband not to breathe for a week, the pills have started to work and so he is talking about felling another walnut tree tomorrow and you all know what that means, more bloody wood to cut and stack.
Also when we go to our friends tomorrow we should find out when 6 cubic metres of chestnut is going to be delivered for us (we won't need any firewood now for about 3 years) and that will all need cutting and stacking. It was too good a deal not to buy some now, or so DH tells me.
I made my strawberry shake into a supposed muffin today and it was a disaster and was vile; I was tempted to bin it but then thought I had to eat it and not waste it. I was sooo glad when I'd finished it, YUK!!! I think I must've been having an off day as worrying about the cat.

Me and DH decided to have a walk into town after lunch (I didn't go to market today, as using up food before trip to uk) and we sat outside the bar people watching while he had a beer and I had a water. It was really nice as we havent been out since I started the diet.

I also took delivery of a few items I ordered for myself as treats for being good. I got a pair of exfoliating gloves, some lemon souffle body scrub, lemon souffle shower gel and a beautiful cerise nail varnish for my feet. I don't do nail varnish on my hands as I spent so many years as a nurse and it wasn't allowed; now I just don't feel right with colour on my hands lol. So these are my this weeks and next weeks rewards. They don't cost a bomb but cheer me up.

I am please to say that both cats checked in for breakfast this morning so I start the day as a happy bunny. I also had a sneaky peak on the scales and they are moving downwards again which is fabulous. Plus we were out at 8am by the lake with the dog and it was absolutely stunning. So I have had a lovely start. Now just eating half my bar and a coffee before going to pick friend up for hospital appointment. Will catch up later

Hi ya Deb's ... hope you have a fantastic day honey xx love checking in on you every day just to see how ya doing lol .. I am rubbish at keeping my diary ha ha xx Sooz

Back