My story

2 and a half!?!?! Fantastic results - keep up a good work hun xxx

Well it's Sunday lunchtime and I can safely say that I have resisted the junk all weeken and hven even gone one point over! Weekends are always the hardest for me as my boyfriend loves junk (but never puts on weight!!) he had a chinease last night and I made my self a lovely stir fry..
I haven't really been to the gym went Friday but it's my totm so feel a bit errggggghh..

So far have had

2 crumpets 3points

just going home now to have a ww roll with tuna Mayo and a chicken soup! Mmmmm

really hope I loose this week as have been so good

xx

Went to the gym today and on the way decided to have a sneaky weigh in boots!
Wig I didn't now cus according to them scales I have put on half a lb!!!!! :( :(
I feel so disheartened as I hve stuck to my 20 points every day!! Ggrrrrrr
but ushually when this happens I think stuff it and comfort eat but I thought no today I will just be back at the begining again ...

So workout and swim done..

Had dinner

low fat potatos 3points
chicken 4 points
veg 0 points

and a sneaky small helping of cauliflowe cheese (only a treat as it's the weekend)

I have 4 points left now so think I'm going to have a cadburys crunchie.. Mmmmmmm

Hopefully by the time Thursday comes I would have lost a bit, going to stick to the ww scales from now on and not keep weighing myself at other places.

Hopefully by the time Thursday comes I would have lost a bit, going to stick to the ww scales from now on and not keep weighing myself at other places.

I'm sure you'll have got back on track and it'll show on Thursday. Well done for resisting all wkend!
I reckon weighing yourself on any scales other than your own is kind of asking for trouble really. You can't help but feel down about it - even though you know it might be totally inaccurate! Good idea to stick to your WW scales :)

Of god I'm sitting here aat work and on my desk is a choclate about the size of a quality street.. I really fancy I or do I resist.. Doe n e one know sort of how many points r in a quality street?

decided to have a sneaky weigh in boots!
Wig I didn't now cus according to them scales I have put on half a lb!!!!! :( :(
I feel so disheartened as I hve stuck to my 20 points every day!!

Hey Katie! Well done so far!!
And don't let that 1/2 a lb get you down, did you weight the same time you usually weight yourself? Did you just have something to eat/drink before? Do you normally weigh on those scales? And in addition to that there are normal daily fluctuations in our weight so it really doesn't mean anything! And your (perfectly normal) reaction is exactly why they say we all should just weigh ourselves ones a week - to get a fairly even reading!!
So pleased that you didn't fall off the wagon this time! Keep it up and just stick to your points, and I bet you'll have a nice loss at the end of your week!!

And regarding the Quality street: I always get the taste for it once I had one - so I allow myself one but will only eat it shortly before I'll leave the office, so I cannot get a second (or seconds :D) and I am looking forward to that during the whole working day :D
(a colleague brought Milka chocolates in from her holiday, my absolute fav chocolate - I will have one, but just around 17:15 (I finish at 17:30 :D)

I go to weight watchers on a Thursday but decided to weigh myself in boots on the Sunday.. 1/2 a lb telly threw me off as I have beenso good bit it also said my height was 5ft 4 when I'm ushually just under 5ft 5... So ya never know..

With the choc I resisted I have enough points for choc after dinner tonight so gunna wait till then.. Got the thought in my head of wanting to look good in my bikini!!!!!

But yes that is a really good idea with having the treat a while before leaving work as u dont sit there for the rest of the afternoon wanting more!!

X

Well I went over my points by 2 last night by having a normal ( not ww!) chicken keiv and also a extra bag off ww crisps and a glass of wine! Feel so peed off I know two is not a lot but also went over by 1.5 on Sunday .. Been so good apart from that really hope I hve a loss on Thursday otherwise will feel like such a failure :(

Try not to let it get you down chick - it's the 'getting back on the horse' that is most important. We all have days where we go over by a couple but you just have to keep at it. Good luck for Thursday :)

Just got back from swimming .. Weighed myself again. I shouldn't but I can't help myself!!!
:( scales say I'm 11st 11lbs again when I was 11at 10:5 at ww!!! Ggrrrr
I feel like giving up today.. I always get like this give up and then end up back where I started.. !!
Just having one of those days I think it's the end of my totm so maybe that's sethin to do with it

I haven for over so far had 9.5 pints today..

Going to have a trsco healthy choices sausgae and mash with veg 6.5 points

And then a crunchie 4 points

that means 20 in total!

Hun, the difference between success and failure is NEVER EVER GIVE UP. We all have a days like this and you know what needs to be done.
Just keep going. No-one said it will be easy but trust me - it will be worth it!!!! So be kind to yourself today and start completely fresh tomorrow.
Why don't you treat yourself with long hot bath or face mask to indulge your senses. It always works for me xxx
Whatever you do keep up your good work xxx

I am not going to give up!!! Another day and i feel ready to take on the world ;) went swimming last night and stuck to my 20 points.. i knwo that if i do give up the i will just be straight back at the beginning..

Thank you to everyone here making me feel like i can do it seriously would have given up by now .. when im sitting at home thinking what can i eat .. ill come on here and forget about the food :)

Everyone is doing so well and with each others help and support it makes it a whole lot easier! x

Well done you on getting to the pool and doing some swimming - great way to improve motivation (I don't know about you but I always feel really virtuous and well-behaved when I've done exercise!)
Yay for not giving up (Nikki obviously gives the best inspirational talks so I won't say anymore!) :)

Yes i came out of that pool and felt 100 times better .. i sit at a desk all day for work so that means that i do have to push myself in the gym that little bit harder, but when i do do the exersice it feels great :)

So far today is going good - Tummy keeps rumbling for some reason but im not really hungry!

Breakfast - Special k 2poins

Lunch - ww Lasagne 4.5 points, ww crisps 1.5points, special k bar 1.5

Sitting here deciding what to have for dinner - going to go down to Tesco after work and see what ww delights i can find! :)

Back