Quorn Mince
Bolognese Sauce - 3 Syns
Pasta
Muller Light
Fruit

Snacks

WW Fruities - 2 Syns
Mugshot

So Ive had 1 HExa and 2 HexB and 6 syns - so far :)

Looking good! If you find your struggling for another HEA, you could always add a sprinkling of cheese on your bolognese.

Looks very good!
I hadn't realised that Milky Ways are only 4 syns, thanks for that. How are you finding your second day?
Maartje

Just popping by Sandy to wish you all the best with SW!

Love Mini xxx

Milky Way, bad news....

I've just looked it up, and a 26 g Milky Way is 6 Syns, both on green and original:cry:...
It read any variety, so I guess includes Stars and crispy rolls too??

Still it seems of all the branded chocolates one of the better bets...

I've had a large white chocolate and macademia nut cookie today at 14 1/2 syns! Still I haven't had anything else syn-wise today. Need some fruit though having read all these diairies, making me hungry!
Maartje :)

I've just looked it up, and a 26 g Milky Way is 6 Syns, both on green and original:cry:...
It read any variety, so I guess includes Stars and crispy rolls too??

Still it seems of all the branded chocolates one of the better bets...

I've had a large white chocolate and macademia nut cookie today at 14 1/2 syns! Still I haven't had anything else syn-wise today. Need some fruit though having read all these diairies, making me hungry!
Maartje :)

Really?? Hmmm thankfully I have scope to change it. I NEED my food directories lol I hate having to ask Syn values :rolleyes:

Just want to say congratulations Sandy. You are having interesting menus and seem to have a good grasp of syns.

Good luck

Irene xx

Its looking good!

Some people do up to 15 syns and day and no carry forward but a lot of people do the syns on a weekly basis to a maximum of 105 per week, that gives a bit more flexibility. Menus are looking good.

Back