Working Solutions My time has come...AGAIN!!! ;-) May Madness!!!

So good that your mum n dad are settling back in their home with the support they need. It's a weight off your mind knowing they are cared for and in their own environment.
Enjoy the exercise/fitness plan xx

Good morning fellow Minis, I am slinking back on here 2 months later and disgusted with the fact that I am now the heaviest I have been at 282lbs. I am doubly disgusted as I have taken up hill walking and have cut way down on the frequency and volume of my alcohol drinking,TO PRATICALLY NIL but the darned weight just keeps piling on!

We go on family holiday in 4 weeks time and I am determined to shift some of the lard by then. So here goes, back to Act 1, Scene 1... I will catch up on all your diaries in due course, but for now I have to reset my stats to zero.

Good luck to all,

Conor

Good morning Conor, welcome back and well done for recognising that you needed to come back. I think that's the hardest step!

Good luck getting back on track, you know it works so focus on your family holiday for your initial motivation and stay positive :hug99: xx

Hi Gigglepants,
Lovely to hear from you hon with your kind words of encouragement. Look at you, you're exactly where I need to get to, 29lbs lighter. You will zap those last few pounds in no time x

Thank you Conor. I have a couple of weeks on hols soon which I do intend coming off plan for. But I am still hoping to get to my target weight by my goal date :D xx

Where are the photos??? You should have before, current & after pics posted so we can admire your success to date! Don't be camera shy now... ;)

Welcome back Conor :)
I'm sorry to hear that you're not re-starting from a place you're happy in, but it's good to see you back nonetheless.
I've lost and regained dozens of stones over the years, so I know how it feels to have to make that decision to start again.
Sometimes it felt like too much of a task to take on, but I had to tell myself that I didn't have a choice. It was a case of either knuckling down for the long slog, or continuing to gain weight. Maintaining has never been an option for me, it's always been all or nothing.
I still have my moments, but what I'm noticing these days is that my spells of gaining weight and not thinking about food are shorter, and my gains are getting smaller. Funnily enough, I hadn't noticed this trend until I was looking at my weightloss graph yesterday! Not groundbreaking news, but I'm hoping it shows that we can eventually break the yo-yo dieting cycle...or at least minimise the damage by catching it early enough.
Anyway, enough about me! I hope the next few weeks go smoothly for you, and that you've made some headway by the time your holiday comes around.
Will it be TS or WS this time?
Good luck either way!
x

I haven't got pics tbh. I did take my measurements though on day 1, so once I get to goal I'll probably put them in my diary :D
Also dropping clothes sizes has to be one of the best incentives along the way for me. Think that's a girl thing :D
But the biggest incentives have been pretty private to me, though I do intend sharing them also in my diary once I get to goal!

Anyway enough about me, it's your diary! Have a fabulous day and I do hope you find this first week relatively painless! xx

Good morning fellow Minis, I am slinking back on here 2 months later and disgusted with the fact that I am now the heaviest I have been at 282lbs. I am doubly disgusted as I have taken up hill walking and have cut way down on the frequency and volume of my alcohol drinking,TO PRATICALLY NIL but the darned weight just keeps piling on!

We go on family holiday in 4 weeks time and I am determined to shift some of the lard by then. So here goes, back to Act 1, Scene 1... I will catch up on all your diaries in due course, but for now I have to reset my stats to zero.

Good luck to all,

Conor

Hi Conor, It's me! lol
Just in case you didn't recognise the sexy siren in my pic :D

Glad you have come back to the World of Exante. You know it works, the more you drink the more you shrink (water that is!!)
Don't be a stranger and keep posting. It's very quiet at the mo but most of us slink on here a few times a day.
There are a few that have sloped off to other diet plans and boards since you left but there are a lot of fab new peeps here too.

I take it the personal trainer didn't work out then :p

Hi Alex,
Thanks for the words of welcome & wisdom! I am going to catch up on you and (The Man's) successes now. Your photo says it all. ;)

Well done,

Conor x

Ah Giggles, don't be shy! ;) You have done so well, take down the tape and you should see dramatic changes in your "vital statistics" after a 2 stone loss. I have my own stored on one on my computers or phone apps somewhere, I'll trip across it one of these days. Yep, we all have our personal reasons for loosing the weight. I felt like the Michelin Man surrounded by skinny minis at the end of the Volvo Ocean Race in Galway last week-end. Not a nice feeling...

Hi Abi,
Sexy Siren indeed!!! Crikey, you're melting away girl... I just caught up on your thread, and you're considering loosing another 2 stone??? Goodness, do you really have it to loose??? Yep, I have started back with the Wallpaper paste first thing, it's like I never left!

Sadly, the personal trainer did not work out... folks again. Had Dad here for past few weeks while Mum in hospital. He was like a shadow, so it was impossible to find any time for myself. I returned him to Galway at the week-end, so hopefully now I can get back to concentrating on me for a change! Good to still have you in my corner.

Best wishes for your last phase.

Conor x

Hi Abi,
Sexy Siren indeed!!! Crikey, you're melting away girl... I just caught up on your thread, and you're considering loosing another 2 stone??? Goodness, do you really have it to loose??? Yep, I have started back with the Wallpaper paste first thing, it's like I never left!

Sadly, the personal trainer did not work out... folks again. Had Dad here for past few weeks while Mum in hospital. He was like a shadow, so it was impossible to find any time for myself. I returned him to Galway at the week-end, so hopefully now I can get back to concentrating on me for a change! Good to still have you in my corner.

Best wishes for your last phase.

Conor x

Hey Conor. I have a new name, Abi lol. Of course I'm still in your corner you can do this with a little help from your friends :D
Sorry to hear mum's been in hospital again, I hope she's on the mend. Bet dad was lost without her again :(

I have been firmly in the 12's for months and it is time to kick a$$ and get well in the 11's so yes I have 2 stone to go to my ultimate goal of 10st 7 ;)
Never thought I'd see the 10's again but I'm chipping away at it and been maintaining well.
Back on the Exante and started a 100 day challenge yest, I WILL be at goal by Sept :)

I hope the weather gets better so we can both get out and exercise with the dogs. I must admit I am a fair weather walker/runner so I am a bit behind with my running schedule. Not quite got to 5K without walking a fair bit of it.

Keep glugging the water and psyllium and don't be a stranger xx

Back