Working Solutions My time has come...AGAIN!!! ;-) May Madness!!!

I'm nervously waiting! :p

Sincere apologies Nursetubs, I am just home after collecting a neighbour from hospital.

The verdict is in.... The Weight loss for Week 1 is..... an INCREDIBLE 10 LBS!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I could not believe my eyes this morning, especially as I was away from my trusty digital scales for the past few days.

More importantly, I am thrilled to report that I have remained off alcohol for 13 days. ;)

:wee: << that's me jumping for joy :p

Well done, great loss in your first week. It has definitely paid off.
Hope your friend is OK.

Not a single (or double :p) G&T has passed these lips either since 28th Oct :eek: 2 weeks ;)

Well done Conor!! You're a star!

:happy096:

You've worked so hard at staying focussed all week and now you're reaping the much deserved reward. Onwards and downwards :)

Thank you Russiandoll, yeah, all went until to-day...I got roped into collecting a blind lady neighbour from hospital this morning, that took up most my morning, then her carer took over. Minutes later I had the Carer on the phone, the poor dear thought her money was stolen, so minutes later I was back down there with the Carer turning the place upside down to see if we could find it but, so far, no joy.

I ended up having a coffee with milk & 2 biscuits. I was absolutely starving & I didn't want to have to start explaining Exante to two elderly ladies as to why I could not drink the milky coffee they made me. It won't kill me, but I'd prefer if it hadn't happened! The money didn't turn up, but at least she remembers hiding it, so it's just a matter of searching through a world of clutter. AAggh!!!!

Well done Conor, that is a great first weeks loss xx

Thank you Russiandoll, yeah, all went until to-day...I got roped into collecting a blind lady neighbour from hospital this morning, that took up most my morning, then her carer took over. Minutes later I had the Carer on the phone, the poor dear thought her money was stolen, so minutes later I was back down there with the Carer turning the place upside down to see if we could find it but, so far, no joy.

I ended up having a coffee with milk & 2 biscuits. I was absolutely starving & I didn't want to have to start explaining Exante to two elderly ladies as to why I could not drink the milky coffee they made me. It won't kill me, but I'd prefer if it hadn't happened! The money didn't turn up, but at least she remembers hiding it, so it's just a matter of searching through a world of clutter. AAggh!!!!

You're right - what you had won't totally trash the diet. Just drink plenty of water and even if you have slipped out of ketosis you'll be back in a flash.

Maybe use that as a learning curve though. Perhaps take a bar with you in your car if you're out anywhere and if you find yourself starving, eat half (or all if needs be) with a black coffee ... or just a splash of milk if you can't stand black. After 5 minutes I can assure you even half a bar will make you feel like you've eaten a meal.

Well done on limiting the damage though. If I was starving in the past I'd have probably polished off half a packet of biscuits :D

Thanks Sarette, not as good as yours though... jeez you must have wired your jaws shut to loose 12lbs!!!

Well done, and a further 10lbs over the following 3 weeks...brilliant, I'd be thrilled with that, I'm giving myself until Christmas to shift the next 18lbs.

Best of luck & thanks for popping to say Hi,

Conor

Thanks RD, yep, I thought I do was doing my bit by giving the old dear a lift home from hospital... I thought I'd be home by 10.30am. I hadn't planned on spending the entire day on a Treasure Hunt to find her purse!!!

I feel really sorry for her, she lived with her younger sister, but she died a few months back, and this lady is a plucky 85 and won't hear of going into Care, so a few of us neighbours that have known her for years love & respect the old doll & do what we can for her.

She can't see but she can pray, and she's storming the Heavens that we'll find the cash. I'm sure we will, eventually. I'll be heading back down in a few minutes to resume the search. This time I'll be armed with my bar. Just had the Thai Chicken soup...super, just hit the spot.

Well done on your first weeks loss Conor, brilliant stuff. I am sure the 2 biscuits and little bit of milk wont do too much harm, just make sure you get straight back into it and you will be fine.

Good luck in finding the old lady's money, poor thing.

I cant stop laughing thinking about you using a Sponge Bob Beaker.....:)

UPDATE... The money turned up, a neighbour was present when the blind lady left for hospital by ambulance. The neighbour said she would hold the old lady's purse for safe-keeping while she was in hospital.

Pity she didn't share that nugget of information with someone else, it would have saved us all a lot of stress to-day!

All's well that ends well!!!

Awww bless her too :(. Glad it turned up safe anyway. Did you give her house a clean while you were looking ;) seems like you are on a cleaning spree :p

You and Sponge Bob lol. Reminds me of when DS used to call him Square Bob sponge pants, hehe. He was only 3 or 4 at the time :D.

lol Typical old persons home, full to the ceilings of a lifetimes "treasures", clutter to every body else. When she passes on, they will need about 10 skips to empty all the tut out of there.

Yes indeed, no expense spared on this diet, I invested an entire 2 euro in the Sponge Bob beaker :D
because No 1 - it was 500mls, and No 2 - the decal was so naff that it ensured my boys would be too cool to be seen drinking out of something so naff!!!

There's method in the madness;)

I want a Sponge Bob Squarepants beaker!:p All I've got is a faded Carling Pint Glass!

Fab weightloss Conor well done! :D Keep up the good work.

Greetings fellow weight losers. Perhaps someone could help me. I've received notifications that I have received Reputations, however, I have no idea who are my generous benefactors? How do I find out as I'd like to thank them.

Thanks in advance,

Conor

Carling indeed!!

BEHAVE! :p

Oi, where did the day go??? At 7.10am, I was awoken from my beauty sleep by my eldest sons alarm blaring,:mad: so I unplugged his ipod dock and returned to beddy bye byes. ;)

I just woke now and it's 1.40PM !!! :eek::eek::eek:

It must be the sign of a clear conscience. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oh joy, no fuzzy head to-day, after my normal Saturday night in the pub :cool:

NT, I did behave, I collected friends from the pub and gave them a lift home, but I was like a hen on a hot griddle while I was in the pub. One suggested they'd have "one for the road," but if they had done, I've have left them there. I know if the shoe was on the other foot, it would have been me looking for more beer to prolong the night out. Dropped them home, collected my son who was in their house for a play & came home. Its been years since I would have been in a position to do that on a Saturday night!

Conor

Back