Quak

Gold Member
:D 101 lbs gone forever
:D 9 stone something
:D size 12 work pants getting too big
:D more compliments than I can cope with
:D feeling much fitter and full of life
:confused: lost more this week after eating on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
:D trying to stop stressing about the slow progress these days and telling myself it will allow my skin to hopefully catch up a bit - every cloud and all that.
:D thanks to you lovely lot for your support and advice when times have got tough

Bren xx

Quak, I'm sure you've heard this before, but that is AMAZING! You should be so proud of yourself, what an inspiration! :)

WOW! Total inspiration.
Today is day 1 and its nice to read this. =)

Quick question about skin, obviously you've lost a lot but is skin excess a major major problem? It's something i'm very worried about.

well done, you are an inspriation! Don't get frustrated with the slowness now, just remind yourself of where it was you came from at the start of your weightloss journey!

As a newbie I love hearing about these amazing journeys that people are making.

BIG :0clapper:to you xXx

Brilliant job well done!! x

and a very well deserved me me me post, bren :D

:party0038:

You've done it!

flippin' fantastic!

Re the loose skin thing - often talked about on other parts of the site, esp the most informative and thought provoking WEMITTS section.

The general consensus is that things firm up over time, people would rather have it than be fat, covering up in small clothes is vastly preferable to covering up in big clothes (hey, if you're the type to cover up anyway - you might as well do it as a thinner person), and it's no reason not to give it your best shot :)

You should be proud Quak!

You've every right to be proud Quak, you're inspiring!!! Although things might start to slow now, YOU WILL NOT GIVE UP, OK? Seriously, just keep going until you reach the finish line. (And then stay there!!!)

Keep it up girl..........

Congratulations!

I keep looking at your weight loss and find it so inspiring, I know we've lost the same amount of weight but your nearly at the end of this stage of your journey, I still have a bit more to lose

I heard from a friend that it takes a year for your skin to settle, the dr's like a 2 year weight loss before you can ask them to trim the saggy bits ;)

Good luck of losing the last few pounds

WOW! Total inspiration.
Today is day 1 and its nice to read this. =)

Quick question about skin, obviously you've lost a lot but is skin excess a major major problem? It's something i'm very worried about.

I have some, it was obvious that it would happen and it is less of an issue than an extra 7 stone :D
Good luck with your losses.
Bren xx

:party0038:

You've done it!

flippin' fantastic!

:D Cheers Miss D - thought it would never arrive!

Re the loose skin thing - often talked about on other parts of the site, esp the most informative and thought provoking WEMITTS section.

The general consensus is that things firm up over time, people would rather have it than be fat, covering up in small clothes is vastly preferable to covering up in big clothes (hey, if you're the type to cover up anyway - you might as well do it as a thinner person), and it's no reason not to give it your best shot :)

Absolutely! Just keep working on the skin with moisturiser, massage and general pampering, even if it does not work it sure feels good!
Bren xx

Back