my very first day on s&s

Yes that very strange. Just different body shapes and stuff I guess. I'm hoping in into the 12s next week gonna go shopping and get a new outfit for my nieces party next Saturday x x x

Feel bloated from so much water today. Waiting got hubby for dinner then got tomato crisps as my snack tonight in front of the tv.
Got my nan over for dinner tomorrow doing them gammon coz I can't stand it.
Not weighing until Wednesday doing it so often and I fluctuate by about 3lb over the whole day.
So weigh in 9am Wednesday only from now on x x x

Arrggghhh just had a roast dinner!!!

Granted it was a child's portion but I feel so bad. I was doing so well.

100% AGAIN from tomorrow. x x x

Hello girls!

It's my first day back at work after being all sick and horrible! I only put on 2lb over the week or so I was off plan so I'm feeling good and starting afresh today to coincide with lent lol. Everyone is eating pancakes at their desks! Good job I don't like the things that much!

Has any one made an order recently? I didn't realise the thai soup had been discontinued, I was waiting for it to come back in stock I really liked it! The tomato needs to be discontinued for sure!!

Pleased to see you are both doing so well :) I think I'm gonna need some extra encouragement over the next few days of getting back in to ketosis so bear with me!! xx

At least your back on it. Those 2lbs will disappear within days.
I have had a few little slips but seem to be quite good at staying in ketosis it maybe I'm just not hungry in general???
Anyway I have had 2 days 100% so far since my roast dinner slip up and I'm hoping to get into the 12s before Saturday x x x

Hi there, I'm on day 1 today as well :D. Feeling tired and a bit light headed, think it will be an early one for me tonight lol!! But it will so be worth it, good luck :)

Another 4lb loss.

I'm 13 exactly now. Should be in to the 12s by Saturday. X x x

Well done!

Well yeah I seem to fluctuate by about 3lb a day as well so when I weighed myself last night that had come off funnily enough! I'm going to stick to trying not to weigh myself for as long as possible and go by size. My old work trousers which were really tight around my thighs are loose now, it's such an amazing feeling isn't it!!

Yes my work trousers were tight and now I need a belt with them.
I'm wearing a jumper dress today that before only just come over my bum now its nearly knee length granted I'm only short though. But it looks really baggy on. Might have to chuck it out in a few weeks. Can't wait to get into the 12s. x

Think its totm in the next few days again. Woke up feeling a bit bloated and achey. May leave weigh I until next week as I will prob put on weight with it x x x

Finding I haven't got enough time in the day or I'm forgetting to have packs.
So I'm tucking into chicken with a mushroom pasta pack and its amazing.
Still got a shake for tonight too x x x

Getting complacent with how much weight I have lost. Have spent weeks feeling skinny now feel like its normal. Need to lose some more to feel skinny again and spur me on. Want 7lbs gone by 2nd March, I seem to be sticking at 12st 13lb but I'm sure I'm due totm soon maybe this is why x x x

Weigh in today. 12st 12lb

2lb loss not great but still going in the right direction.

At least I'm finally in the 12s. 12lb until my first goal weight x x x

Well done, sorry iv not been on for a while slipped off and as iv told you if I cheat I can't start again so today is day one after 13 days off, gutted. But not weighin until Wednesday hopefully I won't have put too much on! No more slips for me because a slice of dominos pizza lead me to 13 days cheating! Not worth it! Booking my holidays next week so will spur me on, also have a date next week sp gotta feel good for that :) xx

Awww at least your back on now.

We can't be perfect all the time or we wouldn't need to do a diet and lose weight.

My sisters back from holiday today and we are going out for dinner so I'm having a planned day off and back on it for 8 days 100% to get into my size 14 jeans for girls aloud next week x x x

Ended up having a couple if days off now. Now gotta go back 100% we have booked a holiday to Tenerife in June and I want to be slim again. And wearing a bikini by then x x x

Ended up putting on 2lbs over 3 days. Prepared to work hard this week to get rid of it plus another few with it.
Going to weigh in Wednesday and Saturday this week for my girls aloud goal x x x

Well done, sorry iv not been on for a while slipped off and as iv told you if I cheat I can't start again so today is day one after 13 days off, gutted. But not weighin until Wednesday hopefully I won't have put too much on! No more slips for me because a slice of dominos pizza lead me to 13 days cheating! Not worth it! Booking my holidays next week so will spur me on, also have a date next week sp gotta feel good for that :) xx

Hey Girls,

I've been off for a while too, been absolutely terrible! It's funny how one little slip can make you end up coming off plan for ages! I've been off for about 14 days myself! So bad of me. Was my bfs birthday at the weekend so was planning to come off plan for a nice meal out anyway, but the rest of the time off was unneeded!

Today is a new day and I need to kick myself up the arse!

Hope you're well girls x

I'm suffering today. Was so out of ketosis got a banging headache today. I must stay 100% this week. x xx

Suffering again today. Dreading weigh in tomorrow so I might skip it. Don't want to feel disheartened and give up.
Only 2-3 hard days and then it will be easy again.
Only got 3 weeks of stuff left. Hopefully this will get me to at least 12.7-12.5 then I'm gonna switch onto something different. Maybe Atkins or something like that. That way I'm still in ketosis x x x

Back