my very first day on s&s

Fail!

Had a slip up last night ended up having a Chinese out as we were out buying a sofa for the new place.

Today I have put on 1lb this week and I'm so disappointed in myself.

100% again from today. And until the end of my packs. I want to be down to 12.7 in a couple of weeks.

Come on girls we can do it!!!

Just been invited to a party by my best friend in 10 days time.
I really want her to see how much weight I have lost. Haven't seen her since before Xmas.
Going the next 10 days 100% can't wait to see her face x x x

Can't do it, soooooo hard did it for that day when I posted n not done it since so I planning on starting again on Monday so its planned so gunna blow out these next few days now n fingers crossed I will be able to do it!xx

I just can't get back in to it!! At least I'm not eating that much though.
Need to start again tomorrow x x x

These are my confessions:::

1. I have been off plan for 8 days now
2. I have eaten a 2 Chinese's, a whopper, a chicken nugget happy meal, a meal at brewers fayre and a spaghetti Bolognese among other things.
3. I have stepped on the scales and despite a sts on Wednesday I have now dropped 2lbs.

I now weigh 12.10 and have lost exactly 2 stone.

I have about 2.5 weeks of packs left as hope I will be at 12.5 by then.

I'm so happy as it shows that off plan I can do it, I have eaten things I want but I have taken it slowly. I feel so spurred on and I'm positive I won't put the weight back on x x x

Hi girls, are you still about?

I've been terrible as well, I don't know what it is! I did so well last time I could kick myself! I am going to try and get back on it again today, just had myfirst shake. I think with me I need to see a consultant each week, because I feel like I have something to prove! I did brilliant on Cambridge for that reason, but it's just too expensive!!!

I've had countless Indians, I don't even know why, me and my other half have just gone mad!

I just found out It's my school reunion in September which is a long way off I know, but I want to be virtually unrecognisable when I go!! I don't think I will be on it by then, hopefully I will have lost the weight and will be maintaining!

I'm still about but can't get back on track.

Haven't put any weight on though so I'm positive.

Still at 12st 12lb need to get down to 12 need to start behaving x x x

I'm on day three of restart!! I've been 100% so far, I NEED to do it this time, no more excuses! I'll be here for support if you need it! I find the less I come on the forums here, the less I stick to it! I'm trying to update regularly every day and find that helps! As soon as I stop coming online I cheat more haha!

x

Haha

I will re start tomorrow again I guess. Gonna do 100% wanna lose this last bit now. I have done so well I'm in a size 14 but I want to them to be a little looser so I'm gonna go for it again. x x x

Yeah you can do it! I'm on day 3 and an hour ago I was ready to crack, I was climbing the walls! I was about to order a pizza and bake cookies!!! I have a headache and my tummy was rumbling loads..Then I had a bath and the sight of my flabby body was enough to keep me going haha!!! x

On day 2 going well. Gonna weigh in a week time. Have 2 weeks worth of stuff left. Gonna lose the last bit before end of the month x x x

Gave in yesterday.

Starting today. Always seem to have a better mindset starting on a Wednesday.

Starting weight again 12st 12lb
Target 12st 5lb
Time: 2 weeks

Well done you. Hope I have a big loss like that again in re start. My first weight loss last time was 8lbs. Would love to do that again x x x

I had a bacon sandwich last night!! hahah back on track today. Yeah my loss first time round was 10lb but I'm not too fussed. a loss is a loss after all!! x

Haha it is just so hard coz any other diet one little treat doesn't hurt but with this diet it does!!!

I'm going for it again though. As long as I lose 7lb over the 2 weeks anything else is a bonus. x x x

There are certain things that won't take you out of ketosis though. Like if you wanted a piece of cheese it would add on to your calorie intake but you would remain in ketosis. My old CD consultant told me that. It's anything with sugar in or carbs that would knock you out. When I first went back on SnS I had a chunk of cheese every day and still lost 10lb! And they werent exactly small pieces either!! x

Started again today had a shake a meal then a little slip up but have decided to stop saying oh well I have ruined it will start tomorrow and carry on. So gonna have another meal at dinner time and try 100% again from tomorrow. Need to shift another 7lb x x x

You'll get there! I ate at the weekend too. I'm not going to punish myself over it, as I'm still losing weight, just less.. maybe consider it that you're doing the 5:2 diet lol, which means you can still eat right? ;)

Haha the wagon I have fell off is still running away from me.
I'm still chasing. I will get back on it. Strugglimg at the moment as we are moving house next week so constantly decorating packing and just not having time to sit and eat. nightmare. x x x

Back