my very first day on s&s

Was going to have a dinner but don't feel that hungry so I'm having a hot chocolate shake instead, loving it x x x

Yea don't think I will be orderin soups, not tried one yet but know I won't like them x

What day are u on? 2 more days then I will be well on my way first 4 days are hardest even tho I'm ok so far x

I'm only on day 2. I usually love soup but it was awful afraid to try the rest now. Luckily I only ordered a couple. I have enjoyed everything else so far. Looking forward to trying one of the bars tomorrow x

About to have the cafe latte shake. I don't like coffee so not really looking forward to this one. But gotta try them all I suppose.
Just noticed I didn't get a curry meal pack in my starter pack. Will have to order a couple to try next order x x x

good luck! I restarted on Slim and Save on the 2nd of Jan. I lost just under 3 stone in under 3 months on Cambridge diet last year, and after falling off the wagon for about 4 months I put a stone back on! I need to lose 4 stone so I will be sticking to it this time, just bought a months supply! If anyone wants to buddy up let me know.

I started on the 2nd too.

First goal is to lose 2 stone but want at least 4 overall x x x

Yeah smaller goals are definitely the way forward, you'll be surprised at how much you can lose so quickly though!

I find the strawberry milkshakes really filling, and the lemon bars are my favourite, just wish I could have more than one a day!! I'm looking forward to trying the curry. They used to do a really nice Thai flavoured soup but I think it's out of stock. :(

Once you're in ketosis, trust me you won't feel hungry at all, both me and friend noticed last time we were struggling to eat 4 packets a day! You'll know when you're in ketosis as you'll feel really energised and just not hungry. We can do this people! x

So all 3 of us started the same day fancy doing this together keep each other goin and update on losses ect, iv had a sneak preview this mornin n lost 5lb already, you story sounds like mine lost nearly 3 stone in 8 weeks on Cambridge then Xmas got in way n I put some back on, I loved it first time round on Cambridge n I'm lovin it now with me its all or nothing, I'm just having 3 packs a day and water no milk or anythin else but takin vitimins to compensate the 4th pack I know some would say that's not right but I don't care lol x

I'm doing the 4 packs a day although for the last 3 days I have only had 3.
I don't really eat that much in the day anyway so haven't really felt too hungry at all. I start getting peckish at night and then snack on all the wrong things been known to have dinner at 6 and order a takeaway at 8.30!!!
I'm just trying to keep everything as late as possible. I had my 1st shake at 12, I'm about to have my dinner, then gonna have a bar and a hot shake before bed.

I also don't know my exact weight, know roughly but I just wanna go on how I look and feel rather than an exact weight. Will weigh when I see a set of scales but don't have any at home. x x x

Oh I'm having the chicken soup and its lovely, much better than the tomato.

I have actually got a dinner and a bar still to go.
Think I will have dinner at 8 and then go to bed with a cup of tea and my bar around 10pm x x x

Yep I'm the same eat at night, I have first pack around tea time then have 2 watchin telly at night find it easier that way, x

Yeah let's buddy up then seeing as we all started on the same day ^_^ I'm just about to have some of the macaroni cheese for dinner, and I'll have my beloved lemon bar with a cuppa later haha!!

Spicy spaghetti was beautiful. I have only had Spag Bol and that one so far they were both amazing. Might order all shakes for breakfasts meals for lunch and dinner and bars for snacks x x x

Not a fan of the lemon bar. Too lemony for me x

Hi there
I started yesterday so a bit behind.....enjoying porridge and shakes I have to say. Anyone working and any ideas on how to manage doing the diet in work....expecting to get a few "comments".....
Best of luck everyone!
Bea

Hi there
I started yesterday so a bit behind.....enjoying porridge and shakes I have to say. Anyone working and any ideas on how to manage doing the diet in work....expecting to get a few "comments".....
Best of luck everyone!
Bea

I started yesterday! And hateeee the porridge, but have been pleasantly surprised by the others so far! I'm back in work Monday, and I'm planning on keeping this diet quiet, going to take a bar each day and say its a cereal bar :)
Good luck with your journey!!!

I'm gonna try having a bar at work and maybe a shake depending how I'm feeling that day. I will just have to drink lots of water and tea to keep me filled up x

Hi I'm on day 3 and doing great so far. Enjoying all of the packs except oatmeal YUK!! Made me gag and I had to force it down. I also have a mini goal to lose 2 stone initially. Keep up the good work x

I started yesterday! And hateeee the porridge, but have been pleasantly surprised by the others so far! I'm back in work Monday, and I'm planning on keeping this diet quiet, going to take a bar each day and say its a cereal bar :)
Good luck with your journey!!!

Best of luck....I am thinking taking my shaker out on Day 1 as a newbie isnt the most ideal. The bars are great and as they come in plain wrappers - who knows! Looking forward to hearing your updates on how you are getting on!

Back