my very first day on s&s

Hi I'm on day 3 and doing great so far. Enjoying all of the packs except oatmeal YUK!! Made me gag and I had to force it down. I also have a mini goal to lose 2 stone initially. Keep up the good work x

Weird how our tastes differ.....I love the oat meal and could eat it at every meal!? Loving the cereal crunchy shakes I have to say....

Hi there
I started yesterday so a bit behind.....enjoying porridge and shakes I have to say. Anyone working and any ideas on how to manage doing the diet in work....expecting to get a few "comments".....
Best of luck everyone!
Bea

Hey! I was never a big fan of the porridge when I did this before.. turns out I wasn't making it quite right! I like it with some cinnamon .

When I'm at work I will usually have a porridge or shake in the morning (I find the strawberry shake really filling), and a soup or shake for lunch. I like to have a bar in the evening as a 'treat' lol!

Good luck! x

Porridge biscuits yucky!!

Made myself eat them coz I'm hungry today x

Had to chuck the porridge biscuits they were absolutely vile.
I'm now onto a mushroom soup. It is lovely. The best out of the shops so far.
I'm just preparing my order for next week and think I'm gonna have a shake every morning a meal for lunch and a dinner and a bar for my late night snack x

What are biscuits or do u mean the bars? Lol! Iv had veg soup today was nice prefer the meals tho! In work I used to take a cup with a soak in the bottom, bought of eBay...great for the shakes u just fill it with water and gradually add the powder! I also kept it quiet at work u only get people bein negative! I'm not back at work till next week so enjoying bein at home makin stuff the easy way lol! I'm deffo in ketosis now is anyone else? X

I made biscuits out of the porridge pack. They were horrid though.
I don't know how to tell. I haven't really felt hungry the whole time to be honest. I think I should be but who knows x

Well u can get sticks to pee on from boots that tell u! Also I know because hands and feet are always very hot but in ketosis they are like ice! I'm just havin a hot coffe latte! It's ok but a bit tasteless might add a bit of coffe to it next time x

Oh who knows as long as I'm losing weight I don't care.
I'm had the aches and everything before but feels fine. Have quite a lot of energy considering I haven't eaten hardly anything and I'm not really hungry either.
Haven't noticed any bad breath or anything but have been drinking lots of water x

Ordered next weeks packs.

Just had raspberry shake as a yoghurt. 100ml of water and in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
I didn't love it but I didn't hate it either. x

Yeah you can get the keto stick, my Cambridge Diet Counsellor used to give them to me but they aren't all that accurate apparently. I'm pretty sure I'm in ketosis now, I feel the cold more and generally feel more energetic. I've just had some rocket leaves and tuna for dinner, and then a bar later. What I tend to do is have 4 packs a day, but on 2 or 3 days a week I will have 3 packs and some veg with tuna for dinner, never made a difference to my weight loss last time.

I had a cookies and cream milkshake earlier and it was lovely! The last mouthful tasted of salt though :-S I emailed SnS about this as they had a problem with the rasberry and cookie flavour tasting of salt before. Yuk!

Also, I haven't tried this on Slim and Save yet, but when I was on cambridge you could make crisps out of the soups! They were really nice. You mix the soup into a smooth paste. spread it around on a plate and microwave until crispy. I wouldn't imagine this is something you would want to do yet until you start getting fed up with the sachets lol.

Don't like the sound of ot tasting of salt :/ I'm about to have chilli iv ordered 5 more mushroom pastas they are a fzv so far x

Just had tomato chilli wowzer that is spicy think it will be ok now n then x

I didn't get any tomato chilli just had the normal one and its lovely. Nice and spicy,
I think I'm gonna try some cauliflower rice on Monday and see how it goes. This chilli with rice would be beautiful x

Is that a pack? I preferred the normal chilli, tomato one is more spicy, I'm a wimp when it comes to spice! I'm just watchin season 4 of the hills to take my mind off food, think I might do another weigh tomor to spur me on, can't stop thinkin of food, I know I won't cheat but I need a boost to get me through to Wednesday x

No not a pack just an idea I got from the sticky pages. Basically just grate a raw cauliflower and fry the pieces. It ends up looking like rice. You an use it to bulk out your meals.
Yeah I haven't weighed yet. I'm going to weigh on Wednesday but only have a rough idea of my starting weight.
I'm pleased I'm doing well so far. Thought I would have cheated by now to be honest. But if I do I'm only cheating myself because I know this diet works. I would be an idiot to let myself down x x x

U certainly would...I'm loving it like I did the time I did Cambridge, so glad I'm on it because I know I will be pre pregnancy weight this year after 5 years lmao x

Haha snap!! My sons 5 and I'm still carrying pregnancy pounds. I haven't really put a lot of weight on since maybe 1/2 stone.
But I find it so hard to lose weight. My body does not like it!!
This is the first real diet I have done other than slim fast for a couple of weeks.
Just praying it works x x x

It definately will, looks like we are similar weights too so we are in it together x

Cookies and cream warm not really loving it x

Back