my very first day on s&s

Haha I'm back at work now. Loving the not feeling hungry. Clothes are fitting nicer. I feel like my hips have shrunk loads. I always put weight on, on my hips first.
Am hoping to lose my first stone this week. Only a few more lbs to go x x x

That's great! My bf said I've definitely lost weight, although I can't see it myself, my clothes feel a bit more comfy. I would love to have lost a stone by Wednesday, my target for the month was 12lb, looks like I will smash that! We can do this! :p

Definately a stone by Wednesday only a few pounds! If I get 4lb I will be chuffed x

Really struggling to drink my water :( x

Really struggling to drink my water :( x

Me too, I thought tea etc counted as well though and I drink a lot of tea! I'm struggling to eat anything today though, I had a shake for breakfast and that was it! I just don't fancy anything at all..I don't feel hungry whatsoever! I'll prob have something when I get home from work.

Really need to think about how I can make myself drink more water though!!!

I'm 4lb from a stone too. And tomorrow is weigh in day.
Hoping for another stone by my nieces birthday party which is in 5 weeks!!!
Can't believe how much I have lost so far, I'm loving this diet. Gotta do my next order today x xx

Let's all hope we have lost a stone by tomorrow! I wanna be in the 12's by my nephews bday in 4 weeks if I have lost 4lb this week I will be 13.11 tomorrow so 11 in 4 weeks is doable, it certainly was the last time I did it x

I'm sure we will all smash our targets! However I'm a bit annoyed as I had a cheeky weigh yesterday and my weight has stayed exactly the same? Not sure why as I have stuck to it 100 % ! I thought it might be because I'm not really drinking water, so I had loads yesterday and have already had two glasses plus tea this morning!

Fingers crossed I get some sort of loss! I need to do an order soon as well, I'm running out of bars! I seem to have loads of food left though. X

Oh no, hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow, we deffo need to drink more water n at least it will kick us up the bum if it does make a difference this week and make us drink more x

Just had coconut bar n it reminds me of summer :) x

I can't stand coconut. I'm weighing in at 13st 13lb today. So I'm in the 13s now.
Hopefully will be in 12s in a few weeks x x x

Well done, so how much is that altogether bikini body?x

11lbs so far.

8lb week 1
3lb week 2

Me too shall update in morning! Well done bikini body x

I overslept this morning so rushed to work and didn't have the chance to weigh myself! I'll weigh in when I get home, but I'm not feeling all that confident to be honest after my mid week weigh!

I lost 5lb woooooo 15lb altogether now very happy I'm now 13.10 soon be in the 12's, good luck to you, you will be fine xx

Eek I've had a moment of madness!!!! I need to get it off my chest as I promised I would be honest about everything I eat.

I had a shake this morning and forgot to bring anything to work, and for some reason I have been really hungry - I went out at lunch and bought a croissant! I'm a bit dissapointed in myself as I've been 100% all the way but I guess I just lost it momentarily :( I imagine it will probably bring me out of ketosis but I'm going to continue as normal on the plan, and try not to worry about it too much. I had a few blips when I did cambridge diet but got straight back on plan again and luckily it didn't affect my loss. Because I'm so sure I haven't lost anything this week I think that was in the back of my mind and made me care less about having a croissant.

Oh well, naughty me!

Well done for being honest its the best way! Hopefully it won't affect you! Keep going xx

Back