my very first day on s&s

Ah thanks....just thinking of some lunch ideas. Cheers.

Yea tea counts, like green tea, peppermint tea not sure about tea with milk x

I wanna try some of the zero noodles. I love bamboo shoots so will add them in with it and some chicken and soy sauce.
Just gotta find a holland and Barrett. Although I think there is a Chinese supermarket near me so could go look there. x

I wanna try some of the zero noodles. I love bamboo shoots so will add them in with it and some chicken and soy sauce.
Just gotta find a holland and Barrett. Although I think there is a Chinese supermarket near me so could go look there. x

Here check this out: Konnyaku and shirataki FAQ: The almost zero-calorie, weird wobbly food from Japan | Just Hungry < some info about the noodles.

If you can't find any in holland and barrett, you can order them from Wing Yip online here: Wing Yip Store - Konnyaku Yam Noodle

I would suggest perhaps trying to get some from Holland and Barrett First, just the one packet to see if you like them. You have to rinse them loads in warm water because they smell of fish! I think it's the water that they are kept in. Aside from that, after having a good rinse you're good to go. Might be worth having a look at the original thread where I found all this info! X They really are filling though, I couldn't stomach anything else after mine today!

Had my week 1 weigh in at boots this morning and I'm happy to tell you all iv lost 10lb altogether so happy, I shall keep going for next Wednesday xxx

Well done x

Thankyou xx

Well done you...we are doin so good yay xx

I'm defo in ketosis now as I'm still not hungry. I have only managed one shake so far today. I really don't feel to have something else already. Might leave it another hour then have dinner about 6pm and my snack at 8.30 before bed x x x

WOW...great results!

Just read about the new packagin the shakes n that will be coming in, so glad hate reading the instructions off that piece of paper when I forget how to make something!x

Must have missed this. What's happening re packaging?
Cheers

Saw it on fb, they puttin all cookin instructions, nutrition info n contact details on the packaging of all packs and bars x

Ooh I didn't know that about the packaging.

I've woken up feeling terrible today, sort throat, feeling sick etc. I don't know what I can take for it, as my throat is really bothering me? Last time I was feeling ill I came off plan with the intention of it only being for a few days and it turned into a few months! I bet I can't have lockets or anything? :/

Was feeling a bit tired today so dropped my son to school, had a little tidy and then a little nap.
Thing is I'm now only just having my first shake. How will I fit them all in now!!
Looking forward to tomorrow going to Brentwood shopping with my sister. Will have a shake first and take a bar with me. Then its the party. Which I'm hoping to stay on plan for x x x

I'd say try get some sleep, drink hot peppermint tea, have what u can hot as I think that makes u feel better, also if u have water flavouring freeze into lollys to make ur throat feel better! Is advise not comin off plan and just take some paracetomol! Hope u feel better! X

Thanks for the advice Lea, I've got to go to work now Til 11pm! I'm going to drink lots of mint tea and just try to push through it!

Good luck with the party bikinibody! X

Welll done you too! Let's hope for more good losses next Wednesday!x

Back