my very first day on s&s

Well just got in bed been in a&e with my little lady tonight and she's come home with an inhaler so a few worryin sleepless nights ahead I think! So today I set myself a challenge for the week to drink at least 2.8l of water and iv smashed that today, just need to keep it up through the week and throughout the diet and hopefully carry on loosing great amounts! Maybe pushin my luck for next week but I'm hoping for another 5lb, fingers crossed I can do it!x

I don't seem to be moving the scales the last couple of days.
Gonna have to up my water intake and try as hard as I can. I want a good loss this week. I'm at 13.13 would love to get down to 13.8 this week x x x

That's why u shouldn't weigh every day if u think about it ur not loosing a lb a day so they won't move day to day so once a week n it won't make u think like that, a few years ago I threw scales out coz I was gettin on more than twice a day and gettin dishearted when it didn't move, didn't move enough or moved the other way, most home scales aren't that accurate anyway so that's why I now do it at the same boots every week, had a few sneeky peaks throughout first week coz I knew id loose at least a lb a day so knew it would spur me on, so try and do it once a week :) x

I weighed myself when I got home yesterday, no change at all from last week! I'm not too dissapointed as I think it's probably due to it being TOTM (again, mine are all over the place annoyingly) - when I was on Cambridge Diet my consultant told me that women can hold up to 7lb in fluid at time of the month! So that might explain it. Last time this happened on CD I had a really good loss the following week, so hopefully that will happen!

And yeah I was terrible with that, weighing myself every day! your body fluctuates by about 2lb a day throughout the day! I weighed myself last week and had gained a lb by the evening, the following morning I had lost another 2! Then other days you stay the same. Try to stay off the scales if you can! x

Haha I'm terrible I will try to stay away until Wednesday. I'm gonna try and do 3 litres of water today and keep it up over the weekend. Hopefully will get the lbs down x x x

Souffle have you tried water tablets? I take them when I'm due sometimes and it helps! I'm trying my hardest with the water its so hard tho x

No I've never tried water tablets before, where do you get them from? I wonder if they will make a difference?

Asda they definately make u go for a wee more, I take them n doesn't affect my weight loss at totm x

So cold just wanna eat soup and warm bread. Instead I have had a shake and a bar already. Gonna do the school run and make some lunch or might leave it til later and have a double portion. I may even have a bit of chicken with my dinner tonight. So many possibilities. Haha
How's the snow where you are? x

Very cold not been out yet, going out in a half an hour my drive doesn't look to great tho! Iv just been thinkin of soup lol n crusty bread yum lol in time in time x

For some reason I am starving, so iv come to bed hoping it will have gone by mornin! I think its because iv not had one of the meals today iv had shakes and iv been having meals so thinking I'm more full off them :/ hopefully my order comes tomorrow so iv got some meals :) x

Hope ur order arrives tmrw. Hope ur rumbling tum doesnt keep u awake lol ? My stomach is making weird noises tonight don't know what that's all about.

I had a little cheat last night and had a bit of mattersons pork sausage.
Feel so annoyed with myself but hopefully it will be ok.
Feel like I could sit here and eat all day today. But need to get on track. No cheating and lots of water until weigh in on Wednesday x x x

No more cheating, it isn't worth it! I'm fine this morning luckily I was shattered last night so wasn't up all night rumblin lol just had the vanilla bar, and no signs of my order :( x

How's everyone doing? What's your targets and why? My target is 8.13 because that's exactly what I weighed when I got pregnant! Xx

I don't really have a specific target in mind.

My first goal is 12 stone. This is what I was before I was pregnant which made me a 14. Not sure if any smaller would really suit me, as I haven't really been any smaller since childhood even in secondary school I was always a 14.

I will get there at least and see where to go from there. x x x

Hello everyone! Not been around this weekend, and I had a little cheat yesterday as well, I'm so naughty!! I think it's because I'm running low on packs and I only have the stuff that I don't like left, I need to do an order really.

I've set a target of 13 stone, we'll see what I look like and how I feel when I get there, I'm tall and quite curvy so I don't think I would look right if I got too slim. The problem with me is although I am in proportion, I have big legs! I take after my Dad's side of the family unfortunately, big tall caribbean women with big legs haha! I feel like a giant compared to my sisters who are 5'4'' and under and size 8s!! I'm just going to keep going and see what happens. I'm going to step up the exercise this week too, walk to work (if the weather permits!) and back on the yoga. x

Oh dear u pair of cheaters lol! Hope we get to what we wanna be soon xx

Haha I'm back on track now. On the plus side i have been drinking 8 pints of water everyday. No cheating this week. Glad I ordered some soups this week for the cold weather. I'm having a strange craving for macaroni cheese everyday though. I love the stuff. x x x

Back