my very first day on s&s

I just can't seem to get the macaroni right it boils over the sides before the pasta bits are even soft, how do u cook yours? Iv just had my delivery and the chocolate waffer oh my bloody god absolutely amazing, but to have one a day for a week would cost £14 is a bit dear x

Just looked n the waffers are quite high in calories and my god has it made me very full, so decided gunna order one a week and have it after weigh in as a treat x

Ive only made the macaroni once & it wasnt a huge sucess. Pasta was still abit hard & sauce was very runny. I make all my meals in a pyrex jug so it doesnt boil over. I think ive read u should soak it in the water for 5 mins before cooking. Not tried the wafers yet Im too much in love with the dark choc truffa bars & lemon bars ;)

I just do the macaroni in a bowl but do it for another 90 seconds and it all goes soft. It's so yummy. x x x

Yea I like it but just can't get it right lol, I thought about soakin it in boilin water first, I may need a new microwave to be honest its turnin a bit dodgy! I'm in love with the spicy spaghetti x

I put boiling water on the macaroni and let it stand for 5 mins, then do it in the microwave for 90 seconds and then let it stand some more. It's my fave, yummy!!

read through this whole thread lol. sounds like you're all doing great :) when i first did sns i loved the macarroni, had 2 a day. this time rounds makes me feel a little sick!

Had a sneaky weigh in today and I'm down 4lb now 13.10 as I went up to 14 again after a little cheat.
Woo hoo.
Gonna drink so much water see if I can get rid of some more by the morning x x x

Official weigh in and I'm apparently 13st 6lb???

How did I lose 4lb overnight???

Will check again later incase its just a fluke x x x

well done x

I only lost 2lb over this week as I had a little cheat too :( Oh well I know it's my own fault and if I am persistent I WILL lose the weight!

I love this thread it keeps me going, we're like a little team haha!! It's just nice to know people in the same position and makes me realise we're all human, we all make mistakes and have little cheats but we will all get there in the end :)

I really need to mix up my order as some things that I used to like make me feel sick now! I can't stand either of the chillis, and i've gone right off spicy spaghetti and cottage pie! I guess its important to keep it varied rather than having the same things over and over. the only thing I don't get sick of is the lemon bars! I ran out at the weekend so I think that definitely contributed to my cheating - I see the bars as a 'treat'!

Have had such an amazing day today I forgot all about my diet.
I got a call today and the flat we put an offer in for has been accepted and they want to exchange contracts ASAP within 6 weeks.

Been so busy re driving around the area ended up having a tuna roll and one of my bars. Haven't managed anything else just too much nervous energy I think

Back on plan in the morning x x x

Well done girls my internet has been down so not been on for a few days, weighed yesterday lost 5lb so 20lb in 3 weeks I'm beyond chuffed :D xx

I need help girls there is a jam swiss roll and a biscuit jar full of jammy dodgers and I would quite easily scoff the lot help me!!x

As someone once said ' take off all ur clothes & jump up & down in front of a mirror. If u like what u see then have the jam Swiss roll if u don't like what u see then dont have it' lol

don't do it!! I cheated over the weekend and had been naughty this week - I was totally ready to make a big fat meal tonight but right at the last minute I thought NO!!! If I keep doing this to myself I will never have the figure I want!!!

Lea I've just read about your fantastic weight loss too! You've done SO well. Keep it up! I could kick myself as I could have lost at least a stone by now whereas I felt miserable after not losing anything last week and fell off the wagon! Is it worth it for a swiss roll??? X

Put the Swiss roll down!!!

Come on it can be you losing a stone, it works if you stick to it.

If you really need the Swiss roll have one bite and put it down

Back