My very own food diary...the 'will succeed' challenge!

Day 126: (Thursday 17th May 2012)

Breakfast: porridge (HEb), skimmed milk (HEa), sweetener (Free!)

Lunch: 2 small slices of wholemeal bread (6 syns), 2 slices of ham (Free!), lettuce and cucumber (both SuperFree!), velvet crunch (4.0), 1 banana (SuperFree!), freddo (5 syns)

Snack: oatibix bar (3 syns) and rainbow drops (4 syns)

Dinner: chicken (Free!) with peppers, onions, mushroms (all SuperFree!), barbecue sauce (1 syn) and boiled rice (Free!)

Drinks: Lots of Water with NAS squash!

Total Syns: 22

Last edited:
Day 127: (Friday 18th May 2012)

Start of a brand new week after a terrible week (was VERY lucky to still lose half a pound at weigh in last night!)...This week...I'm going to be good!

Breakfast: porridge (HEb), skimmed milk (HEa), sweetener (Free!), 1 banana (SuperFree!)

Snack: oatibix bar (3 syns), 1 banana (SuperFree!)

Lunch: on a work training course with lunch provided...but picked fairly healthy options! 4 small sandwiches - allowing for wholemeal bread, butter - 6 syns (fillings were ham and tuna, both Free!), loads of fruit - plums, strawberries, melon, kiwi (all SuperFree!), Fat free vanilla yogurt (Free!)

Snack: freddo (5 syns)

Dinner:

Drinks: coffee with skimmed milk (remainder of HEa), water

Total Syns: 14

Last edited:
I've had a very busy few weeks and have been keeping a food diary on paper (and still losing weight / following the plan!) ...but not on minimins... but I'm back to minimins now to keep my log on here too :)

Tuesday 12th June 2012

Breakfast: porridge (HEb), skimmed milk (HEa), sweetener (Free!)

Snack: Hifi chocolate and orange bar (6 syns)

Lunch: leftover spaghetti bolognaise - pasta, lean mince, garlic, frylight (all Free!), tomato passata, mushrooms, onions (all SuperFree!), and a large fresh fruit salad - kiwi, strawberries, red grapes and pineapple (all SuperFree!)

Snack: 2 x WeightWatchers biscuits (2.5 syns)

Dinner:

Drinks: coffee with a drop of skimmed milk (remainder of HEa), and lots of water with NAS squash

Total Syns: 8.5

ok...had weigh in last night...lost 0.5lbs - so I've still lost every single week so far!...however, I'm now only 1lb off my 2.5stone award so I'm all guns blazing this week to make sure I get that award at next weigh in!!

Friday 15th June 2012

Breakfast: apple, banana, strawberries and pineapple (all SuperFree!) with low fat natural yogurt (Free!)

Snack: hi-fi deluxe (chocolate) (HEb)

Lunch: pasta salad - pasta, 2 boiled eggs (all Free!) with lettuce and cucumber (all SuperFree!), sweet chilli dressing (1 syn), 2 x crackerbreads (2 syns), 1 banana and 1 apple (both SuperFree!), alpen light (3 syns)

Snack: curly wurly (6 syns) and a penguin (6.5 syns) - I donated blood today for the first time(!!) so had to eat sugary snacks to keep my sugars up!

Dinner: omelette - 3 eggs, fry light (Free!), mushrooms and onions (SuperFree!), low fat cheese (HEa), with SW chips (potatoes!) (Free!) and ketchup (1 syn), freddo (5 syns)

Drinks: lots of water (sometimes with NAS squash), diet cokes

Total Syns: 23.5 (possibly overestimated as unsure on some syn values...but best to be on the safe side! I knew today would be over because of donating blood!)

Last edited:
Monday 18th June 2012

Breakfast:
strawberries, pineapple and banana (all SuperFree!) with low fat natural yogurt (Free!)

Snack: oatibix bar (half x HEb)

Lunch: 2 x scan bran (2 syns), low fat cheese spread (HEa), cucumber and peppers (SuperFree!), 2 slices of chicken (Free!) and 2 boiled eggs (Free!), 1 apple, 1 banana (both SuperFree!) and an oatibix bar (other half x HEb)

Snack: Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Dinner: Homemade Spag Bol - pasta, lean mince, garlic, frylight (all Free!) with tomato passata, onions, mushrooms (all SuperFree!)

Drinks: coffee, water with NAS squash and diet coke

Total Syns: 8

Last edited:
Tuesday 19th June 2012

Breakfast:
Porridge (HEb), skimmed milk (HEa), sweetener (Free!)

Snack: HiFi deluxe bar (6 syns)

Lunch: leftover spag bol (all Free and SuperFree!), pineapple and strawberries (all SuperFree!) with low fat natural yogurt (Free!)

Dinner: Steak with fat trimmed off (Free!) with SW style chips (Free!), mushrooms and onions (SuperFree!)

Drinks: Coffee with milk (remainder of HEa), water with NAS squash

Total Syns: 12

Wednesday 20th June 2012

Breakfast:
Porridge (HEb), skimmed milk (HEa), sweetener (Free!)

Lunch: couscous (Free!) with green beans, peas (both Free!), carrots, brocolli and cauliflower (all SuperFree!), 2 x boiled eggs (Free!), strawberries, pineapple and kiwi fruit (all SuperFree!) and a curly wurly (6 syns)

Dinner: Risotto (Free!) with gammon (Free!), sweetcorn, peas (all Free!) and a side salad no dressing (SuperFree!)

Drinks: Coffee with milk (remainder of HEa), lots of water with NAS squash

Total Syns: 12

Back