Step 1 Sole Source My weekly results so far...

Wigglybunny

Only just decided to do this so I have a record...

1st weigh in: 16.1
End of week 1: 15.4
End of week 2: 14.11
End of week 3: 14.8
End of week 4: 14.1
End of week 5: 13.12 so 31 lbs so far... :) :)

Well done......that's impressive. Keep it up!

Well done

That's impressive. Keep up the good work.

Forgot to update...I stupidly drank two huge cups of coffee before weigh in so only 1lb off... 13.6 100% still though so just one of those things.

Wow, those are amazing results!!!!! You must be so happy. I just started today on SS. Can't wait for my first weigh in.

H x

Much better this week...12.13!! :) so 44lbs loss in total over 8 weeks! And the first time since I found out I was pregnant with my son almost 8 years ago that I have been in the twelves! That front number now only has to change twice more before I'm almost at target. :) :) :) :)

Just looked at your losses!! They are incredible!! Absolutely fantastic!!! Well done!! :)

Amazing results, well done!! I got weighed today after my first 5 days on SS, and was delighted that I lost 12lb in only 5 days!! Your losses inspire me even more to keep going ?

Thank you. :) I've done nothing special tho...just stuck to step 1 and drunk plenty of water. Am trying really hard to focus on habits not what the scales say as I can only control what I do and the weight loss will slow as I get smaller.

Glad to hear it's inspiring tho. I do feel so much better already and the heat is much more bearable as I feel comfortable wearing less!

Well done on your first week loss...it's cracking!! :) xx

10 weeks in...51lbs down...35 to go!

Back