my weight loss achievement

Forgot the photo d'oh

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121016_225836.png
    ForumRunner_20121016_225836.png
    373.4 KB · Views: 401
Love your picture gallery!!! im browsing for motivation tonight finding it on your pictures xx thankyou xx

HM good luck for your surgery x

Breathe deeply and focus on something you're looking forward to, that's what I did. It'll be over before you know it. Sending you healing thoughts for a quick recovery. You'll be a new woman! X

Oooo can I borrow you, I'm going through a phase where everything looks untidy and dusty and Its driving me nuts, I seem to notice things much more at the moment. Did you get any dizzy spells? Bending down especially which is a little annoying when cleaning floors. Maybe I need to drink more? So what are you looking forward to most when you get to goal?

Hehe I used to hate cleaning I seem to started an obsession over it since dieting. I run out of energy quite often I used to get very dizzy when getting up. My Dr.told me just to not move so fast when getting up. Since then its not so bad.

Wowing my family in America will be the best thing about reaching goal. Most of them haven't seen me for 2 year and a few have seen photos, but beyond that it will be a shock as once at goal I'll lost 50% of my original body weight. After sugery I'll be so pleased to be able to eat more of selection of foods (i'm calorie counting now) I still have a bit of exante left to use so I'm doing simple solution at the moment. Then I'll add them as a filler if I can't eat 1200cals worth of food at the end of the day

Wow, you will have to get someone to video their reaction so you can watch it again if u feel low. End of march seems to be a goal for us both, I've 6 months to get my weight down before I see the doc again. Also I'm going to London for the weekend with my niece and she won't have seen me for 2 years so I'd love to surprise her.

I've about 9 stone but I was hoping to be 6 down in 6 months although I've been 100% it's been slow after the first week. Hopefully it'll even out? Some people manage it. Did you do the 4 week food breaks? I read that you can just carry on and you don't have to do it, it's just a guideline. I'm worried about slipping.

Thanks HM, well, the plumbers been and car is due back from the garage so if I can keep 100% through today I think I'll make it. Soooo cold though. Looking forward to Saturday , I'm actually going to a fancy dress party. Something I would normally avoid. Good luck tomorrow. X

hey HM......just read about you adding a 600 cal carb free meal into diet once a fortnight instead of aamw?? this since better to me as i am petrified once i start eating for a week i will completely loose it!!!

just eat chicken, veg, lettuce etc???

Angel72 said:
Thanks HM, well, the plumbers been and car is due back from the garage so if I can keep 100% through today I think I'll make it. Soooo cold though. Looking forward to Saturday , I'm actually going to a fancy dress party. Something I would normally avoid. Good luck tomorrow. X

Have fun at your party. For coldness I like a hot water bottle and my microwave sipplers :) cozy

Butterfly_82 said:
hey HM......just read about you adding a 600 cal carb free meal into diet once a fortnight instead of aamw?? this since better to me as i am petrified once i start eating for a week i will completely loose it!!!

just eat chicken, veg, lettuce etc???

I've started eat this week (before my surgery so my body gets used to the cals) I am finding hard to eat all the cals with out adding loads of carbs since I can't eat meats atm.

I personally did eat any veg except corn carrots, and peas (they all have high catbs). Any type of meat is good too. There is a big list in the recipes section with keto friendly foods.

Back