My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

Well done hunni! Must be so pleased! Those raspberry wheats are nice ain't they? I love em. What choccy did u have? Hope it was lush! Xx

Thanks hun I am really pleased :D And I had half a bar of Tesco Value milk chocolate :)...I would prefer strawberries coz I love them more than raspberries but yh they're nice, thanks for suggesting them to me :) Did you weigh in today? How did it go? xx

Hey, yeah i did i put on 2. But thinking of what i ate the weekend- and all the booze -i am happy with it. Back on it now and looking forward to next weigh in on Thursday :D Yeah im the same i love strawberries and anything strawberry flavoured. they do blueberry and apricot ones but dont really fancy them to be honest. x

Hey, yeah i did i put on 2. But thinking of what i ate the weekend- and all the booze -i am happy with it. Back on it now and looking forward to next weigh in on Thursday :D Yeah im the same i love strawberries and anything strawberry flavoured. they do blueberry and apricot ones but dont really fancy them to be honest. x
Well as long as you're happy with it and understand what effected the scales then that's good :) Good luck for next week! I don't like blueberry or apricots lol, even the tiniest bit is like ewww lol xx

Well done Rosie you are doing so well, you should be really chuffed with yourself x

Hey Lexie. Thank you :D I am really happy with my weight lose journey so far. How is yours going? I really hope I can achieve my short term goals in the time that I expect/hope to :D x

Hey Lexie. Thank you :D I am really happy with my weight lose journey so far. How is yours going? I really hope I can achieve my short term goals in the time that I expect/hope to :D x

You should be happy you're doing great. I'm now 1/2 stone from my target, had a sts this week which I was expecting, far too much carb!!!!

You should be happy you're doing great. I'm now 1/2 stone from my target, had a sts this week which I was expecting, far too much carb!!!!

Thanks hun :D Means a lot to me that other people also think I am doing well :D And wow that is amazing. Only just read your stats stuff, you've done really well. Do you have any plans or anything of how you're going to maintain it? 1 of the things I am worried about, once I get there, is if I will be able to maintain my goal weight or not :/ xx

Feeling quite down lately. My head is messed up and so confused! I have 7 symptoms of being pregnant, but I don't know if I am. The main symptom is that I was due on my period on 12th December, I am always on time every month! I did a pregnancy test last Tuesday and Wednesday morning, the 1st one was negative and turned a faint, but noticeable, positive after a few hours but I know you're not meant to read the results after 10 minutes or something like that...The other test was negative and stayed negative.

My doctor said to test again on Wednesday morning because I probably haven't got enough HCG yet. So I am going to do another test on Wednesday morning but I just wish I knew if I am pregnant or not! If it is still negative on Wednesday, then I am going to get a blood test as soon as I can and test again the following Wednesday if I still don't get my period and if I still have other symptoms of being pregnant.

Time feels like it is going so slowly though :( I've got nothing to do for time to fly by either!

Aww, sorry to hear you're down. :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Can you not lose yourself in a good book or something? Or watch some episodes of Supersize vs Superskinny on 4OD, lol. xxx

Aww, sorry to hear you're down. :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Can you not lose yourself in a good book or something? Or watch some episodes of Supersize vs Superskinny on 4OD, lol. xxx

Thanks Tracy. I don't have any books lol I'm not really a reader. I can't concentrate on it lol. And I watch them on TV lol. I'm trying to find something else but there's nothing I want to watch lol. Nearly Wednesday though! xx

oh hun i have my fingers crossed for you... xx and we will all be here on wednesday morning waiting to find out..

i say you need to scrub the house! top to toe, pull everything out and put it all back in nice and neat.. :)

oh hun i have my fingers crossed for you... xx and we will all be here on wednesday morning waiting to find out..

i say you need to scrub the house! top to toe, pull everything out and put it all back in nice and neat.. :)

Thanks Kes. I need all the support I can get :) Some people on a baby website are saying I probably haven't ovulated yet because I have PCOS. But all my periods are normal...I keep forgetting to ask my Doctor this, but I will do when I see her next, but if you have a period every month, or once every 2 months, does it mean you definitely ovulate either once a month or once every 2 months? So like is getting your period a sign that you have definitely ovulated? Or can you have a period and not ovulate?

Thanks in advance. It confuses me lol.

Wednesday is payday for me so I will be up at about 7, maybe earlier, and do a test as soon as I wake up :) xx

You can have a period without ovulating... well that's what my gp has said. As I too have pcos. And we spoke about it years ago....

Another thing and I don't want to let your hopes down is that it could be the diet and your body adjusting to it. I know that is what happened to a few people back when I started. I've not really been one to ne spot on Regular but once I adjusted to being on the tablets I was pretty much very spot on....

But I hope for your sake that it is what you are hoping for. X

Back