My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

You can have a period without ovulating... well that's what my gp has said. As I too have pcos. And we spoke about it years ago....

Another thing and I don't want to let your hopes down is that it could be the diet and your body adjusting to it. I know that is what happened to a few people back when I started. I've not really been one to ne spot on Regular but once I adjusted to being on the tablets I was pretty much very spot on....

But I hope for your sake that it is what you are hoping for. X

Ohh ok well thanks for the info hun. I will double check it with my Doctor.

And I know you don't want to let my hopes down hun, so thank you. I never thought of that.

I just really hope it is because of pregnancy!

we all have our fingers crossed and i will try and cross my toes, but my toes kinda get cramps in them if i hold it for too long, but i will try on wednesday morning for you :)

we all have our fingers crossed and i will try and cross my toes, but my toes kinda get cramps in them if i hold it for too long, but i will try on wednesday morning for you :)

Haha that's ok Kes :) Thank you so much!

Can I ask something...I was due on the 12th December...So does the 12th count as being 1 day late, or do I start counting day 1 of being late on the 13th? So today am I 6 days late (counting the 12th)...or am I 5 days late (starting the 13th?) xx

I would say you would be 5 days.

Hi Hun I know from TTC that u cn have all ovulation signs n not ovulate. The only way to know is with an ovulation test. U can have ur period without ovulating I have pcos too. Don't give up Hun. Most important thing is that your late, your not out yet! Be cautiously optimist. You're going to test tomorrow right? I'll keep checking in. Good luck sweet, really hoping its positive x

Hi Hun I know from TTC that u cn have all ovulation signs n not ovulate. The only way to know is with an ovulation test. U can have ur period without ovulating I have pcos too. Don't give up Hun. Most important thing is that your late, your not out yet! Be cautiously optimist. You're going to test tomorrow right? I'll keep checking in. Good luck sweet, really hoping its positive x

Thanks hun. I'm going to start temping after New Year and maybe use OPK's too. My head just doesn't know what to think. Yes I am doing one in the morning. If I get a negative, should I make a Doctor's appointment to get a blood test to see if I am pregnant or what should I do? Trying to stay as calm as I can but waiting it the worst! x

I would. If you still get a negative I would go to drs for blood test that way u can know definitely. I know this waiting around is awful. Really hoping u gt your answer tomorrow morning. But I really would go to Drs if still neg x

I would. If you still get a negative I would go to drs for blood test that way u can know definitely. I know this waiting around is awful. Really hoping u gt your answer tomorrow morning. But I really would go to Drs if still neg x

Do blood tests also test for HCG hormone? Or what do they test for? I will do thanks hun. I'm also so so so hoping for a BFP!! x

Before I went to bed about 1am this morning, I went to toilet and wiped myself and there was a little blood :( So I put on a pad just incase I was going to bleed more and start my period...

Just woke up at 6am and before I did a test, I wiped myself, there was nothing on the pad but there was more blood when I wiped :'( I am so upset.

Did a test and got a BFN again :'( I feel so heartbroken and confused :confused::cry::lost:

Is it just me or is it REALLY annoying when someone says, "Maybe the time is just not right for you, it will happen maybe not now but when the time is right"

What does "it will happen when the time is right" even mean!!...We wouldn't be trying for a baby in the 1st place if the time wasn't right!! :cry:

Sorry everyone that I have discussed my TTC problems in the Xenical bit. There's more people that talk to me on here lol.

Can't wait to be a healthy wait and be happy with my tummy size! And thighs lol. I have a pair of jeans that use to fit me in March 2012, and when I tried them on about a month ago I could only get it half way because my thighs are so fat! :( xx

rosie1234 said:
Sorry everyone that I have discussed my TTC problems in the Xenical bit. There's more people that talk to me on here lol.

Can't wait to be a healthy wait and be happy with my tummy size! And thighs lol. I have a pair of jeans that use to fit me in March 2012, and when I tried them on about a month ago I could only get it half way because my thighs are so fat! :( xx

Aww, don't be daft, you can talk about whatever you want to, it's your diary!!

I know it can be annoying when people say things like "it's not time yet", etc. I think I remember seeing a whole thread about those sorts of comments on the TTC forum when I was browsing one time. People are only trying to be comforting, but it can be insensitive, I know. I thought about that when I said "don't stress, you've got plenty of time, you're only young" or something like that to you - it's true, but it doesn't help how you're feeling!! Certainly platitudes about the right and wrong time for it to happen are irritating, because they're meaningless, like there's some sort of "divine plan" - I don't believe that for a minute!

Anyway, keep focused on losing weight, getting healthy, fitting into those jeans etc. Then you can be a yummy mummy to that little one that's hopefully in your very near future! xx

Thanks hun :) Just don't want to annoy people lol.

And yh I remember seeing it, haven't been back to it yet lol. Might add my share of comments to it but I think it's already been said. I understand they don't really know what to say sometimes but the one that annoys me the most is "it will happen when the time is right"...especially when the person saying it can get pregnant and has been.

Oh btw Tracy, I wasn't talk about you at all hun, it's just someone that talks to me on fb sometimes lol.

And yh I know it's true, it's just really difficult :( 2013 will be the year though!! I will do everything I can to lose all the weight I need to lose :) Thank you Tracy :) I will definitely be a yummy mummy haha :) xx

rosie1234 said:
Thanks hun :) Just don't want to annoy people lol.

And yh I remember seeing it, haven't been back to it yet lol. Might add my share of comments to it but I think it's already been said. I understand they don't really know what to say sometimes but the one that annoys me the most is "it will happen when the time is right"...especially when the person saying it can get pregnant and has been.

Oh btw Tracy, I wasn't talk about you at all hun, it's just someone that talks to me on fb sometimes lol.

And yh I know it's true, it's just really difficult :( 2013 will be the year though!! I will do everything I can to lose all the weight I need to lose :) Thank you Tracy :) I will definitely be a yummy mummy haha :) xx

Yeah, you will!! And I know you weren't talking about me, just saying I know how easy it is to come out with that sort of comment when you're trying to make someone feel a bit better. :) xx

Weighing in today at 1pm. Been a bad week, I've had some naughty foods the past week so not expecting a loss, am expecting a gain. Been a stressful week but I'm all good now :)

Weighing in! :D

Omg, I was really expecting a gain this week...but I LOST 1.8 LBS :D

Soooo happy with that :D

Like I said before, I did have a few naughty foods like a big bag of Doritos with sour cream and chive dip...So glad I didn't gain anything though. So far I have lost 1st and 2.4 lbs :D

It's not fair that my next weigh in is 2 days after Christmas lol.

I think from the new year I might start recording what I eat, I do it on my fitness pal too :)

I really hope everyone has a brilliant Christmas and new year. Hope you all achieve your goals in 2013 :)

Is it just me or when you lost your 1st stone could you not tell a difference in your body? My partner says he can see a difference but I still feel and think I look the same as I did when I was 15st 5lbs :/ x

Back