My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

rosie1234 said:
Ohh I see. I remember you saying that before, sorry hun but thank you :) I'm sure I'll find something. I just need to experiment to see what I like best. I have tried sweet mango chutney, 2 tablespoons and it was so yum, it's 1 of my fav things lol. Going to look around Asda and also look for low fat sauces too. Even just salt and pepper is ok for me some days. This week I added a bit of variety to my food shopping instead of having chicken breast nearly everyday for dinner so it's better :) A few months ago my partner brought lots of spices, herbs and lemon and put a bit on the chicken and it was so good so going to do that again. I love eggs TOO much! It's the runny yolk :p! x

Mmm, mango chutney, love it. :) xx

Changes that I will stick to in 2013! :D

My meals for today were/are:

Breakfast -1 sachet of Harvest Delight Instant Porridge Golden Syrup
- 2 bananas

Lunch - 2 soft boiled eggs
- 3 slices of toast (NO BUTTER :D)

Dinner - 2 chicken breast fillets
- 150g of sweet & sour cooking sauce
- A few tbs of fat free Greek yogurt
- Plate of rice

So today has been another really good day :D I'm sticking to my plan and loving that I am on track. I'm really pleased with myself :D I hope I see a big loss on Thursday. Feeling very happy and positive :D

Hey Rosie, good luck for Thursday.

Your diet is looking solid, a good spread of nutrients being consumed. I'm glad you had a good day, I will make sure to check the thread come Thursday :D

Hey Rosie, good luck for Thursday.

Your diet is looking solid, a good spread of nutrients being consumed. I'm glad you had a good day, I will make sure to check the thread come Thursday :D

Thank you Alex :D I would eat more bananas but I only brought 10 when I did my shopping last week. Will buy 20 next week :) Also going to buy Ready Brek Golden Syrup Flavour Porridge. I forgot how much I love porridge! :D

I'll also check your thread to see what you lose on Sunday :) Good luck!

My meals for today were/are:

Breakfast -1 sachet of Harvest Delight Instant Porridge Golden Syrup
- 1 banana

Lunch - 3 fish fingers
- 2 slices of brown toast
- 5 pieces of garlic bread/baguette

Dinner - 2.5 Chicken Chargrills
- 1/2 a can of baked beans in tomato sauce
- Half a plate of mixed vegetables

Last edited:
Hi Rosie! How are you hun? been reading up and you have done so well staying on track and are really good at planning ahead! You're doing so fab! Have you thought of passata? thats nice with pasta, just add some pepper and salt and your god to go. its good for you too. xx

Hi Rosie! How are you hun? been reading up and you have done so well staying on track and are really good at planning ahead! You're doing so fab! Have you thought of passata? thats nice with pasta, just add some pepper and salt and your god to go. its good for you too. xx

Hey hun. I just wrote on your thread lol. I am ok thanks. And aww thank you :) I haven't heard of passata before. I'll look it up, thank you :)

I just saw your post lol. Thanks. Its something a bit different n easy to put in with us pasta xx

I had some with my pasta for lunch today. I love it. How's all things baby going? You're doing amazing on your diet x

Passatta is nice but it's only puréed tomato :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had some with my pasta for lunch today. I love it. How's all things baby going? You're doing amazing on your diet x

Aww thank you :) You're doing amazingly well too hun.

Well AF came yesterday so I've failed again this month! Was feeling depressed all day yesterday :( The 1st few days of AF are horrible for me. I can barely move without being in pain etc. How about you? x

All OK. Feeling OK with diet baby is out the window for now but we will was it n see. Yeah is just tomato but something a little different to try right...

Sorry bout AF. Hunni you didn't fail, don't talk like that, it'll happen don't worry.

Are you effected by the snow we been having? X

Gdgd and aww hun. I hope things start moving forward soon for you.

Just feel like it's going to take forever to happen, and I meant I failed at getting pregnant, month after month I am failing at that :(

And nah not really. Buses have still been running all week and last week. I'm only affected because of the cold and how freezing it is :(

Back