my weight loss diary

Wow Harry! Fantastic loss for your first week! You must be over the moon about it. Its hard to stick to day after day, especially when the rest of the family are indulging, but you got through the worst of it and had a fabulous result. Good luck with the coming week, and keep posting about your day, it really helps to keep you focussed.

Day. 9

Hey people thnx for the support ! Today is day 9 , so far it's been good, mixed coffee in my morning shake with vanilla flavor , tasted like a frappacino n I liked it, we are out again for a dinner n um sittin aid my cuz in separate Room upstairs ! Not the best feeling , but um determined , 2 nd shake will take care of the appetite iam building for food! Also i went for 2 mile leasure walk was satisfying , hope y'all had a nice n healthy day

Wow, what a brilliant start! Well done. Probably just what I needed to hear because I'm on day 2 and am sitting trying to ignore the smell, of the lovely dinner that my husband has cooked for the rest of the family. Reading your diary has reassured me that missing out ilk pay off when it cones to the weigh in. Thanks

day 10

it was a nice day din get any time to exercise however managed to walk a lot all day n indulge myself in physical activities n took ,went to heathrow airport to seeoff my uncle ,while everyone took elevator i took stairs by choice 3 times ,trust me i really wanted to be active ,did not feel hungry atall,however today i had 3 cups of coffee which is a little too much for me ,felt bad for fam cuz dey r cancelling their dinner invites including one today so i don feel bad about em since i cannot eat .gotta admit family is showing immense support and even my doctor,and my aunt bought a Dom Perignon champagne for 300 pounds and promised me when i will get to 30 bmi she will fly the same week and will throw the best party ever .it gives you a really good feelin when you know people do really care for you ,on this note iam hoping that all of you there who are sailing along with me had a stronger day ,fyi my freaking waist got down by 2 inches ,

Good on you on the ' using the stairs' bit......I'm seriously impressed . My lazy bones would drag me to the lift I think!

day 11

it was a good day the more the days pass the more u feel normal and don even feel that ur on diet,went out for shopin at milton keynes walked around ,fam had lunch at some magamama ,it looked realy tempting however din eat n jus had a glass of water ,den again there was some one for dinner fish n chips n charbroil chicken was made ,had to control myself a lot ,but then again ive been havin those more than anyone ,n will have once i hit my goal ,that kept me motivated.i seriously get a lot of motivation from you guys ,thanks for the support ,hope u had a better day today

You are doing so well Harry, those temptations are really hard to pass up on, but you are so determined I know you will succeed. Keep it up Harry, keep strong and keep focussed on your goal and you will get there :) Have a great day!

day 12

today was a nice day ,did not feel hungry at all, had shake did a little walk ,went to a party in the evening ,n omg they had a team of cooks making fresh pizzas at the spot fyi it was a house party n there was a whole pizza oven kitchen moved under a canopy , controlled myself n jus had a cup of black coffee ,lookin forward for my weigh inn on Wednesday

Well done you! Good luck on your weigh- in. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!

day 13

sorry i was so busy yesterday that i could not update my diary,it was another good day ,i tried one of my tight shirts n it fit me like a charm,n my pants r loose from waist aswell ,did not really involved myself with physical activities as much i did on first week,weigh in is on wed.lets see how i do. and thanks a lot for support and keeping up with me.

day 14

it was a nice day ,came to my london house,went for a 4 mile walk n lil it of running aswell,felt light,this is kinna amazing i guess my stomach is shrinkin as i don even feel hungry anylonger,maybe i got lotta fat which keeps me full n shake does the rest ,finally i have a feelin to go gym everyday n workout.its like the more days pass by the more i like it . my body is shrinkin n my clothes r gettin bigger now,cant believe i jus wasted $2500 for clothes for visitin uk,now i gotta buy em again however smaller sizes lol. once again if you r in initial stage please do not give up on it ,you will feel the change within.

I know EXACTLY what you mean Harry! I got up at 6.30 today and went swimming! I only had time for 30 mins but could have done a lot more. I'm also planning to do the C25K running programme, just the THOUGHT of running would have killed me off a few months ago. I haven't run anywhere, for anything for about 30 years ;-) . It's a measure of how much my attitude has changed; I was ready to change my life before I started LT (I'm only in week 2) and the terrific losses are spurring me on. Keep posting!

day 15

hey guys thnx for the support again n yes denise you have been incredible yourself about the diet n i hope u achieve ur target soon, my day 15 was really good went too see the batman show in o2 ,then hanged outwith my friend ,went clubin came home at 4 am lol ,i was surprised to see i was willin to walk n was walking more than my friend with no breaks n he was requestin for stops in between to rest n he is jus less than half of iam.n yes i got some girlssssss in the club lol,good luck to all of you ,n my weigh inn is tommorow iam hopin the best i can .

I know what you mean about clothes Harry, I spent a fortune on clothes last year when i was losing weight, it seemed that every few weeks I was a size down. My whole wardrobe is completely new now lol, not a sign of a big size anywhere. However, I gotta get myself sorted out as Ive put on a few pounds in the last couple weeks, so now i back on track again, otherwise all my small clothes wont fit me for long :(

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow!

I just wanted to wish you luck on your weight loss journey, you are doing so well already!! Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow!

Good luck tomorrow Harry!

got my weigh innnnn

hey guys got my weigh in done n jus got back from doc,in total i lost 9lbs and its really good ,today me n doc calculated how long i need to stay on it as he said on an average i will be loosin 9-11lbs a week and i need to loose around 88-90 pounds and it should take around 10 weeks from now.and i cannot wait for Christmas now,and more than that i cannot wait to be 90 pounds less.hope you guys r motivated aswell.

Back