My weight loss diary...

Thanks to everyone :D

Had a dandy day... had a lovely ww friendly sandwich and crispies (6pts)

1 lemon cake slice (ww) 1pt

dinner was a delicious chicken breast in redwine, mushroom and pancetta sauce with mash pots made with philly and a little milk and steamed vegetables... It was beautiful... mmmm and only 6 pts

oh and a sneaky packet of squares.. (1.5pts)

Yum yum yum...

I'm in such a good mood today... probably because it's payday tmw... although with the kind of shopping spree my dear gf has in mind it won't last long... if only midwives were paid like footballers :whistle:

I love christmas... even the smilies make me happy
:smiley1842:
:109:
:xmastree:

Although this is always a risk at this time of year.......
:17729:

hehehe the fun you can have with smilies..

Lynn you look gorgeous in your graduation photos - you can see a difference in your face from your last one - you look slimmer :)

also, did you make the redwine sauce yourself or was it store bought? Just i would like to make a nice dinner for my OH as he's really not very well and want to cheer him up a bit :)

alas it was bought not made...

it was asda... can't remember the name but it came with the chicken breasts and sauce and they so lots of them... Am will probably remember the name... shes better at stuff like that!

Thanks for the picture comment... I can't see a difference, but it's nice to think everyone else might be able to... even if you're just saying it to be nice :D

Hope your other half feels better soon...

you cant always see a difference in yourself - but people have been commenting on my face shape changing, and weeks down the line now i am noticing my change in my clothes.. but i still feel the same. However i have a couple of photos from last night and I can really see a difference myself :) you will do soon too, i'm sure.

Today has not been a good diet day - off to work out how bad... will update :(

Dont worry - you're doing so well and hey you deserve a celebratory day after your graduation! The important thing is that you already recognise it was just one bad diet day and that tomorrow you're back on track and counting those points before you eat them :D Have a lovely weekend xxx

Well it wasn't as bad as I thought...

Today was a 'day off' as such. We had our big shopping day and now my diet and bank balance are a little worse off but it was worth it :D

We had a lovely breakfast at Frankie and Bennys (18.5 pts :eek:) Didn't finish it all but obviously can't work out what was left so going to count it... tbh worth every point :p

And we had Mcd's for tea - had chicken nuggets and chips which isn't too bad... 11.5pts :sigh: again it was really nice and I do feel like we really treated ourselves...

Not going to worry about it...

The up side is we bought a new cheerleading game for the Wii which workd with the wiifit board so hopefully that will burn off a few pounds.. haven;t played it yet so will let you know :D

Love to all xx

We had a lovely breakfast at Frankie and Bennys (18.5 pts :eek:) Didn't finish it all but obviously can't work out what was left so going to count it... tbh worth every point :p

Gosh not only am i a Melba Toast virgin i'm a Frankie and Bennys virgin too! Never been:eek: x

Glad you had a good day, have a great weekend :)

WI - Lost 4lbs.

Very happy - not entirely sure it all fits together with what I ate this week...

Going to have a 'power week' to shift a few more lbs! Have felt a bit cruddy about not sticking to it 100% this week so feel this is a bit tainted.

I was looking for your diary earlier to wish you luck :)

Fantastic loss. 4lbs is brilliant and even better that you did not have a 100% week. You should be thrilled. Don't let it taint it at all....much deserved. You can make yourself feel better by having a good week and another great loss next week. Well done!

wooo well done you!! Thats a brilliant loss!! Well done!!! You must be soooo happy!:)

Well done on the weight loss, that's great! xx

Well done on your WI result this week - Go You!!! You must be well chuffed :) Good luck with your 'power week' xxx

Hello

The power week is - not so powerful! I'm struggling to make ww fit my life at the mo... and if I can;t do it with ww I can;t do it with anything! :(

Dunno what to do - going to stick to it as much as possible - except for today :break_diet: tut tut

so fed up.

Hunny, you're doing so well, think positively and hang in there :hug99: We all have days like this. So draw a line under it (we can't turn the clock back) and start afresh tomorrow! Log in when you can - someones nearly always here to help and offer advice :) or give you a big kick when you need one xxx

why are you struggling to fit it in? xx

Back